Literally every single day I read in the newspaper about new gangrapes...

Literally every single day I read in the newspaper about new gangrapes, taharrush assaults and girls as young as 10 being attacked. Just today 79 year old woman raped at a cementary, two 13 year old girls surrounded by refugee men at a bathhouse and harassed, gangrape of 17 year old girl etc. This goes on and on every day.

Is this a thing in your country? I suspect Sweden is extreme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALYECvs06XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't you guys doing anything about it? This is insane

What can we do? The majority seem to be okay with it being this way. There were a bunch of football hooligans who did attack refugees but there were nationwide protests against them and they haven't done anything since.

Why most people doesn't seem to mind it? I don't know. I guess people are braindead.

there is no one complaining, no action at all from any western country
People keep promising that right wing parties are coming and that the day of the rope is near. And how they'll deport all these immigrants back or put them in concentration camps or whatever.
Yet nothing happens, hundreds are getting killed women are getting raped and there's just...nothing.

More like brainwashed

You can just start deporting refugees and close your borders to everyone. You don't need to go full genocide race war like Sup Forums wants, the solution can be simple

But most people don't want that. In fact the majority think the refugees have had a positive impact on Sweden despite only 30 out of the 160 000 who came last year have found a job and all sorts of crime has skyrocketed.

Looks like rape is something relative for your country(wo)men...

Or as the majority of swedes come here and say it's not like that and that Sweden is not a meme country

do Swedish newspapers even write about these things?

Sometimes but they ignore 90% of the time. I talk about alternative media.

rarely a gypsy goes insane then we put him into a cell for the rest of his life

>raped at a cementary
very creative

I feel bad for them, they probably did nothing wrong desu

That is unreal. Despite the Trump memes, we deport thousands of mexicans every year and our border is tough to get through now. Not even our leftist care about these deportations

btw if you had a wife and kids would you live in Sweden or move out to some less rapeie coutry?

Sweden literally got 7 parties comparable to tumblr open borders extremists and 1 party that is comparable to the democrats in America. We're the most leftist progressive country in the world.

Recently government was forced to pass a bill to stop our unlimited immigration (while still allowing numbers up to 100 000 a year which relative for america would be 3.5 million a year) and it was portrayed as the most controversial thing since we sold iron to Hitler.

I though Sweden Yes was just a meme...

I'm leaving Sweden in a maximum of 3 years m8. As soon as my uni education is done.

I'm either going to America, Singapore, Spain or Eastern Europe. I'll have to look into it.

>I'm leaving Sweden in a maximum of 3 years
I respect that, sounds like there isn't much that can be done to help the situation. Are you talking about immigrants to your friends? can you be openly against it?

Well I'm not a Sup Forums-tard and not even against immigration per se but it should be obvious to anyone this "refugee" situation is a fucking disaster. Can I say this? Depends on the social circle but usually there is some sort of repercussion for it. I stand for it though, I don't care at this point and all my close friends agree either way.

My parents broke all contact with me over this though and put a refugee girl in my old room.

>Is this a thing in your country?
>

>My parents broke all contact with me over this though and put a refugee girl in my old room
I really hope you're joking

I'm already planning to become a organic farmer in Ukraine a year or two from now.

Nothing can save this jew riddled marxist shithole.

Come to America

Nobody in Eastern Europe is going to buy garlic $20 a head from a lanky Dutch dyke.

This place is cucked too, he should go Poland instead

Rip

>my parents broke contact with me and put a refugee girl in my old room
Holy shit Sweden, what happened to you

He's a Swede. He's going to vote for feminist laws and turn where ever he goes into the sewer he left.

He needs to stay where he is.

Why are you so angry.

I've got a plan settled out and it's guaranteed to be sustainable.

How? I thought your media covered all that shit up. The only way I can find out about Europe imploding due to the muzzie invasion is telling over to Sup Forums in hopes there is a new happening.

maybe you shouldnt have helped hitler kill those 6 billion jews

Not even Brazil is that bad.
I never witnessed much less was a target of a crime in my whole life, despite being from a neighborhood considered dangerous and walk home from work at dark night.

Why not become batman and fight crime?

>only 30 out of the 160 000 who came last year have found a job

Kek, source (even in Swedish)?

I recently found that about Germany in the Financial Times: only 54 refugees (out of 1,000,000+) were hired by big German businesses.

>3.5 million a year

hory shet

Come to California. It's cucky like Sweden, but you're allowed to blast people if they break in.

Well, obviously real swedish men are doing the most manly thing there is...

youtube.com/watch?v=ALYECvs06XI

... CREATING MOTHER FUCKING FLYING CHAIRS !!!!!!