There are many japanese outside japan

there are many japanese outside japan.

do you believe diaspora deserve right to return to our country?

i dont.

As long as they don't renounce their citizenship I think they should be able to return. Citizenship is dumb anyway I wish we were just one big Earth Federation so we can be in space

>dat China
I guess rape babies count as a diaspora now.

>no japs in muh country
>only chineses.

yuo must import promiscuous br japs to fix ur birthrate desu
Yeah, so that's going to take a while.
>tfw you will never moonwalk literally

I do.
Just take them back, you gook fuck.

how hot are biracial japanese-brazilians?

No, because they're too much mixed with indios (in Murrica) or niggers (Brazil) and T*rkics (in Russia)
They should stay in their dedicated melting pots

Pretty hot.

> there are many japanese outside japan.
Not that much if you compare pics. Our population number are close to each other.
Anyway, why there are so many japanese people in Brazil?

Global anschluss when?

what do you mean "right to return to our country?"

They aren't japanese since they don't live in japan.

Japanese-brazilians are the master race

They are already returning, m8

exactly, keep all the *french* please

Japanese diaspora was caused by the government. Most were sent to the new world against their own will. Sent there to work and exploit the wealth, just so they could send the money back to Japan, and you enjoy the riches. Now that is the time for our brothers to return, you are against it? United States and Brazil are meme countries, they shouldn't even exist. I am Japanese Brazilian, who returned to Nippon to work and will be granted citizenship, and revoke Brazilian citizenship. Of course they have that right. It's our country. We are Japanese just like you, the difference being our families worked abroad for a couple generations. I worked very hard to be granted work visa and citizenship possibility. We worked the land and are now wanting to return home, but you disagree? Why?

I find it amusing that we have such a significant amount not only of Japanese but other unrelated people such as Norwegians here, but unfortunately in a matter of one to two generations they tend to lose a great part of their ancestry's behavior, especially here. So in my opinion they shouldn't be allowed to return just because they look like Japanese, being part of a nationality is much more than just looking like its people.

Some girls look good, others don't. Overall I'd say they look hotter than the average favelada.

>Britain
>Brazil
>Peru

y tho

ブラジルは地獄です 日本は私の家です 私の家族は日本です100パーセントどうして?

plenty of land to farm, there was also a rumor in japan that peru and brazil had tons of gold laying around, so you could imagine 19th century japanese with money problems making that trip across the pacific with the prospect of gold and riches

Why poland isn't marked on this map?

best engineers are japanese desu

First we need to finally develop a real AI to speed up the process.
Then we need to avoid the Orwellian scenario while modifying capitalism to limit corporate influence as well, come up with a political system that minimizes the influence of human nature, defeat nationalism country by country and manage not to blow everything up in the process.
So I'd say any moment now.
Too bad the US released the nukes, otherwise they might have been able to do it the old-fashioned way sometime :^)

>tfw will never be gundam pilot

>1462534406611-int.jpg

Such autism...

I bet 99% of Europeans and Japs in South America deeply regret their ancestors decisions today

>the 5th of April
Sourse of anime about Poland, anyone?

Nah, they're top tier immgrants here, and nikkei girs are qt as fuck in most cases.

No, no Japanese here. Only Vietnamese, Chinese and recently Koreans.

I don't think I've ever met a Japanese. Probably saw some tourists, but I can't be sure because you arr rook same.

probably OC

It was most likely some anime about classical music and Poland got mentioned once because of Chopin (who was French in fact*)

* His father was French, he spoke in French, he composed music in France.

But it's subbed and shit
Thanks.

Why would they? if they are unhappy they can use their european passport and go back to europe quite fast

Nice chart Ruski but I don't speak Cabbage, you got a queens English version?