Left handed

What does people think of left handed "people" in your country?

They have at least one healthy hand.

They're the devils minion I'll tell you what

They are the true supermen.

Superior Master Race.

We are forced to become ambidextrous in thus right handed world

They're called citógs.

People used to be forced to use their right hands.

They suffer from right supremacy

I don't think anyone gives a shit.

My ex liked it because me and her mom were left handed and creatively minded.

There are some nutbags who believe in curses and shit, but we elect them to office all the time

We're an oppressed minority.

My dad was lefthanded but had it beat out of him by a nun with a ruler in elementary school. Probably not coincidentally I'm left handed and was raised to be non-religious. so they cared in the past but nobody does anymore.

Wtf, I thought children were forced to use right hand only in Soviet Union cause nowadays nobody cares about it.

Did you cried for special left-handed seats in your school days?

I was told by a church-run daycare lady not to write with my left hand when I reached for chalk. I was maybe 5. Now I'm right-handed but my handwriting looks like shit. Thanks, superstition!

Check your fucking privelege you left handed scum.
I mean its the current year!

Nothing, I am left handed and no one does a fuzz about it.

Left-handed men have the shittiest handwriting in general here. Is that the same there?

>write left to right
>smudge everything with your hand
yeah

Yes, but that's because growing up they had us use these streaky ass pencils that smudged like fucking mad. So to avoid it you had to hold your hand funny and thus your handwriting looked like shit.

Left handed women write normal in my opinion.

I'm using this in the future, thank you

My handwriting is barely legible, but I didn't know it was common among other lefties

Do you have a qt left handed gf?

ppl dont really care, they usually mention it how weird it is

im left handed
its nothing special lol, why the fuck would people care

Im from india, its not a big deal as long as you dont eat with your left hand. Have been quite a few left handed batsmen in cricket so its not seen as that big as a devils curse type thing.

it is true for me

Yeah, but that has to do with how we write from left to right.
Just to avoid getting my hand tainted from the pen's ink I have to put my hand in a very weird position.

It's a mental illness.

Their teachers used to be forced to use their right hand until WW2 (or even until the late 60's in private schools). Nowadays nobody gives a single fuck. If anything, there are some niche areas where they're very welcome, like sports.

However, it's also common to force left handed guys to learn music instruments (typically: guitar) with right-hand set-ups, but that's because the teachers are lazy and don't want to take the time to work with students with a "reversed" instrument.

why is it any better for sports? i played tennis as a kid and didn't feel any different from the others

I used to....
she was a bitch

They don't really think anything.
I'm ambidextrous btw.

piece of shit teached in 1st year elementary tried to "change me" as well, glad I was stubborn and refused

more than 25% of girls I had romantic interest in were also left handed, go figure

>algeria
I'm not sure buying sexual slaves from isis qualifies as romantic interest.

Devil

>implying women aren't attracted to men who assert their dominance and decide their fate for them
you meek westerner mind couldn't possibly comprehend such concepts

nobody cares?

People playing against you should, as you favour the side they are least used to defend. To you everyone will feel the same if they are all right-handed.

A friend of mine was a table-tenis vice-champion when we were kids because he's a lefty. He and the dude that beat him were both. They basically anihilated all right-hand players for being awkward, and then the final was a shitshow because neither were used to play against lefties, and he ended up losing.

>accept left-handed scum

>society becomes more degenerate and climate change is fucking the world

Gee, I wonder why.

They feel oppressed and under-represented in movies. Every day is a battle against the rightarchy.

Are left handed the biggest we wuz? I mean there is no concrete proof that most scientists and politicians claimed to be left-handed actually were.

mine is awful

we round them up and gas them every tuesday

It's not necessarily "better", eventhough the number of high level left handed players in racket sports (tennis, badminton...) is quite high. I guess is wright on this: left-handed players are used to deal with right-handed players, while the opposite is less true.

The same can be said in some sports like basketball, where players have to pick which hand/side they will defend, so a left-handed attacking player will attack a side that the defender is not accustomed to defend, or perform moves that are the "opposite" of the usual moves, etc...

On the other hand, in a sport like football, it doesn't really matter, I don't see it giving some advantage. However, left handed (well, left-footed in this case) players can play better on the left side, as they are on their "good" foot to pass to the central axis of the field, or depending which effect you want to give on a corner kick, etc... Also, in rugby, a left-footed player will have it easier to kick penalties from the right side, as it will open the angle to the goal (and of course, a right-footed player will have it easier on the left side for the same reason).

catholic nuns used to beat them until they used their right hand

>started out left-handed
>somehow became right-handed

maybe that's why I'm so fucked up.

I still golf and swing a baseball bat left-handed though. Weird stuff.

Fucking minions of Lucifer

Any place that was touched by the crazed baptists and quakers of the 19th century would adopt this mentality. My dad was even forced to learn to write right-handed.

The latin word for left is sinister, so they took it to an extreme and thought anything left about someone meant they could be possessed.

So, you use your left hand to fap 1/4 of the times?

I'm one. NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK.

Stop crying Spain. Righties don't complain when writing right to left languages like Arab.

People who are purely left handed or right handed are uncommon, actually. I'm left handed, but playing divegrass at school I was right-footed. And yet, when we had high jump/long jump in PE, I was running left-footed running lines and stepping foot.

Most people have some stuff or another in which they're more confortable using their "opposite" side.

International left-handers day is coming up on august 13th!

Good job being left-handed guys.

this is called being cross dominant

Left handed think they are special.
In reality most of them are dirty fucking hippies who smell.

This

Thanks Eesti.

absolutely true for me. Got joked on a lot growing up from people saying I should be a doctor.

>do everything with left hand
>use mouse with right

hmmm

that's me