Are we responsible for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

*Pats on head*
Sure thing kiddo.

LMAO, literally all you did was OVERKILL them

you, the NATO was the airforce of an Islamic separatist movement.

Yes, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

You'd think Serbia would be happy with them leaving.

its like if texas got fully swarmed by some muslim spics (lets say muslim spics since muslims are shit, mexicans are chill) and then they claim it and start harassing the few americans left and burning down ur protestant churches, pretty shitty for them

Its not like the albanian migration was sudden, was it?

no, they should be stopped it thats true, but it was migration after all, kosovo was the centre of medieval serbia filled with monasteries and churches that predate the albanian language, and suddenly all is lost after the alboshits chimp out, so i know how they feel i guess, especially since albochimps want to do it here as well

why didnt the ebin christian defenders of serbian descent defend it then?

tonibler, my son

they tried and NATO stopped them, most albo migration itself happened during ottoman time, serbs had 0 control over kosovo vylaet and albos were good at being the turks' loyal servants

Don't worry they are all here anyway. Our hero Ali S. tried to cull them but was stopped by the police.

What do you mean predating the albanian language? The albanian language comes from the original balkan language.

Loyal Servants? Ever heard of Skanderberg?

the albanian language formed around 12th-13th century, first recorded in 13th in a venetian crime report lel

They were originally the majority but got bred out by the Muslims and then the US helped to finish the rest of them off.

Really makes you think

skenderbeg was a half-slav devout catholic, yeah he put up some resistance, and after that all his people converted and starting suckin turk dick, if i was him and saw whats become of the people i fought for id kill himself on the spot

thats like saying danes are not the original inhabitants of Denmark since modern Danish developed in the 18th century.

And who are you to talk about provinces cultural past and current inhabitants, "Macedonia"?

danish has been around way before that, albanian was not, there was no mention of "albanian" literature, language, anything... while the entire territory was part of byzantine empire and later bulgarian then serbian empires, their ethnogenesis happened soonest in the 12th century or so
didnt say anything about us, just about albos and THEIR delusions

That's because Albania is rural and inhospitable. It historically held a low population and wasn't reached by classical Greek civilization. Albanians, for centuries, were subjects of the Epirote King, who resisted Athenian influence.

There's absolutely no reason to believe Albanians are somehow less native than Yugoslavs. While the ones in Kosovo and Serbia might have arrived recently, Albanians in present-day Albania seem to have been there about as long as the Greeks have been in Greece.

whoa whoa whoa

are the Balkans an allegory for the future of Europe?

That's because Greek monks were able to more easily reach your countries and bring their alphabet lel

>wasn't reached by classical civilization
ok it was pretty backwater shithole in bulgarian and serbian empires, but
>a core region of the byzantine empire, with ports even
>no recordings of an albanian identity
yeah i doubt that, they might have inhabited albania for a long while at least as some goatfuckin tribes that were isolated from the coast and everything but even never kosovo, not before ottoman invasion...
yeah cyrillic is based on greek, and greek is based on phonecian, and we all came from africa if u go far back, lol

I have no idea within which modern borders Albanians historically resided, but the region of Albania has hosted Albanians for well over two thousand years. They're similar to the various Caucasian peoples who had no written language until the Tsarist or even Soviet period.

As far as I can tell, South Slavs are only better-off than Albanians because you guys settled better territory closer to the Mediterranean.

we were generally more civilized, for example the long lasting bulgarian empire was a center of literacy, invented cyrillic and all that, spread christianity all over eastern europe
while this was going down what later became albanians were..... in their villages scribbling on the rocks how many sheep they had

Kiril and Methodius weren't Bulgarian

unproven :DD
The exact ethnic origins of the brothers are unknown, there is controversy as to whether Cyril and Methodius were of Slavic[11] or Byzantine Greek[12] origin, or both.[13]
usually they're called byzantine, sometimes slavic.... either way, they lived among slavs a lot of their life, and made their alphabet to spread literacy among them