/brit/

jack black edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10842382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exceptional post

>"They forced [Fr Hamel] to his knees. He wanted to defend himself, and that's when the tragedy happened," she told French media.
>"They recorded themselves. They did a sort of sermon around the altar, in Arabic. It's a horror".

this literally happened in 2016 in france and no one is doing anything about it

threadly reminder

dentist in business?
nah, not a fan

JANNNNYs OUT FOR SUMMER

thinking edition

how do I achieve this

about the tim situation: its kinda funny but the problem is that he's heavily mentally ill. wouldn't mind fucking with some twat but that tim guy looks legit fucked in the head. i mean fucking look at all the plushies. he makes 10 videos a day or so. and sending him pics of le sharp facial features manand the overweight trans is making things even worse for him. im going to stop laughing now because i don't want to be laughing about it when some user posts an article saying that a 46 years old schizophrenic hanged himself

Do you think they did it?

you just KNOW

believe in urself

naff off

I thought it figuratively happened.

1: Exercise and lose that fat
2: Get a haircut
3: Remove the tape stuck behind your ears with the purpose of making them more comical in appearance

Don't you even think about it runt

Bear's Show Camera Test

Excuse me, does anyone in this general partake in the art of self sucking?

he'll be bald in 3 years

/brit/ didn't create his illness, Tim desperately needs to fuck off to a mental institution, he's driving himself mad by being paranoid about everything, he won't be able to live by himself much longer.

His family needs to do something and if they won't then he needs to go to an institution.

This letter business is fairly good banter though.

rasheed.

strawpoll.me/10842382

strawpoll.me/10842382

t. vinay

Australians aren't really foreigners 2bqh

there are no men of action anymore. Muslim ghettos throughout mainland Europe should be burning to the ground right now.

could if i tried. i honestly just don't want a penis in my mouth

>Only smart women have sex with Donald Trump

I agree

Wanted to do the post I did last thread but janny warned me for that haha

What was meant by this post?

Reminder

fuck off spammer

Who said anything about penis? Are you perhaps a gaylord?

He's clearly mentally ill but nonetheless has an insufferable personality. There was this kid at my school who had aspergers, but was mainly bullied because he was a bastard to everyone, consider that.

Just thoughts 2bqh. I think Australians assimilate better into Britain

>not been banned
kek, those janitorials

do not post my picture again

umm its the current year you fucking muslim

>get warned for making a vapeman post
go to bed janny

I've actually got ears like young neville

And this

Fucking kek can tell you know precisely fuck all about how the law works. How would you prove the person who sent the letter was aware of this?

love the autopost function, comes in handy

>post something, counter starts, instantly want to post again BUT you need to walk away from the computer for something so you make your post, do your captcha, walk away, do what you needed to do but you can still make your post from 30 feet away
>heh
>its just so satisfying

you are the one making arseumptions here

Ciurrently grassing up all you fucking bellends to scotland yard atm for bullying Timothy

>stick a post on 'topost
>tab out to a different board and start shitposting
>repeat until you return back to /brit/

CHAIN COMBO

Aspergers causes the sufferer to not be able to pick up on other people's emotions though

you've really primed this post for being fedora'd haven't you?

will you be laughing if he kills himself? yeah it's a good laugh but this is clearly going too far. send him pictures of his waifu and friendly stuff instead of pics of a paki looking "angry" according to him

just slow down on the thing you know what I mean? I just know someone here already sent another letter and that's not good. I'm not with all of you on that thing, it was funny at first but now it's tragic

Aren't Australians supposed to be funny?

>3 years

nah, he'd have to have extremely rapid hair loss to go bald in 3 years
he's just receding

i can suck just my bellend actually, but its hurts my back too much to actually get pleasure from it.

>haircut
>contacts
>shave the shit off your face
at least half the runts who complain about their looks just have to do this

me on the left

>do exercise
>get sweaty

shit gimmick

>law

Got no clue how law works honestly which is why I memetexted a specific part of the post and responded to just that, drop the bluster and reply properly if you're capable :^)

have to wake up at 5am inshallah

>will you be laughing if he kills himself?

yeah i reckon i would just to spite you
then i'd blame the yank who sent the pic and laugh to myself as he gets 25 to life for coercing a middle aged man into suicide by sending him a picture of a 24 year old paki university student and a 31 year old irishman

business idea: generate as many ban referrals as the rest of the site combined in a day once every hour, the site mods will be sure to appreciate that :^)

amir is 25

When's his birthday?

just realised i forgot to memetext in the original post

leaving /brit/ forever, don't see me off

chuckling softly at the runtlets still posting in the old thread

Pretty sure Poleaboo already does that. He has 4 30 day bans on the ban page right now

savage

If humidity hits 100% do we all die?

What the fuck are you on about mate

just got in a fight with my wifes son and he knocked all of my teeth out lads it really hurts

Yes.

it would be extremely uncomfortable

We ascend into Atlantis civilisation

it'd be a lot like this movie

>will you be laughing if he kills himself?

I feel I can tell the truth because its anonymous, dunno if I would laff, but cannot honestly see myself caring too much. would you cry if pewdiepie died?

box says to take max 8 painkillers a day but i took my 10th wahey
ingrown toenail is fucking killing me hahaahaha, probably going to have to get my toe injected with anastheric tomorrow (which is horrendously painful)

edgy

that's relative humidity

my place often reaches like 96%

it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if tim were to die

MESSING

Lads

After towel-drying my hair from a shower, my hair gets pretty dry and doesn't look very good.

Is there any way to maintain that wet, clean, malleable look without using some gel product? I heard castor oil works but I'm skeptical.

ME

ABOUT

t.dentist

>not massaging it out and put it in extremely hot water with cleaning shit to get the pus out
works for me every time

Still laughing to myself about these kids worried about getting done "harassment" because of a letter with a couple of pictures. Makes me want to send my own letter desu. I already have possession of cocaine and cannabis with intent to supply, driving with no insurance or license, taking a motor vehicle without the consent of the owner and criminal damage on my record. Do you think I give a fuck?

haha shithouse

it's not the same mate. pewdiepie is some guy i don't really care about but that tim lad has been targeted and that letter might be too much you get me?he seems like an okay person (i never watched much of his vids), just minding his life and sharing it on youtube. I too wouldn't really care much but sure some of you will have his death in your head right? it's not too late to help him.

bought new headphones and now that ive tried them out i'm certain these are the type that break very easily

looks like ill be needing to buy new ones next month -___-

Leave Tim alone.

oh fuck off you bent cunt

>people getting upset at the Tim trolling
why would you go on Sup Forums and not expect this

>planning this in your little gay chatroom

gimps

stellar post

You utter fucking weapon

Fuck off and die you cunt of a fucking prick

I'm 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse, do NOT test me blud

you mean the greasy 1 week look

while this is pretty awful I'm waiting for something to happen here or at least in an english speaking country

you're a fucking shit cunt

hope you step on a plug

runt

wew

were on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

pirate scumbags