Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6RjF1ziPuIA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqe7jPX6DQY
youtube.com/watch?v=fPNdWnwuBDI
wimp.com/cat-surfs-to-safety/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/cascadia/

shinobu

All Hail Roger Goodell and his good judgment to punish cheaters and liars.

>Football a shit edition

The buzz is a nice little way to relax and just feels good. I also have a slightly addictive personality, which is the main thing keeping me from going to it again.

If you see it for what it is and act like a normal person doing it instead of a faggot, I don't think it's all that bad.

cum lol

If it isn't a brady thread it's a your man thread
when will it end

>its a brady thread

youtu.be/6RjF1ziPuIA
>this was unironically the DNC

Can i use the ti 84 ce plus for school?

How do you know they weren't being ironic?

please wait till 1 am est to spam anime
thanks

IS THIS MY LIFE
OOOOOHHHHHH AHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHH
AM I BREATHIN' UNDERWATER

I would absolutely destroy Sarah Silverman.

>literally reduced to scolding the dissent

dank memes

Is posting 9gag memes titled memes a dank meme?

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

qt

Rate the catter

The cat's lit.

>job search going terribly
who else wanna die here

I don't get it

I think it has autism

OF COURSE YOU DON'T

I want to pet it and tell it my problems while I cry.

Anyone else here Fallen?

I like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqe7jPX6DQY

yam

Is this a new meme I didn't get the memo about?

Your 21st chromosome has autism

>tfw no jewish gf

where does /lat/posting fit on this chart?

It's pretty high-level as far as shitposting goes. Beyond the meta of current shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPNdWnwuBDI

Heard this before, it's pretty good.

only the dankest are allowed

Now that's a dank meme

no, you're supposed to tell me it sucks and i have shitty taste

You'll realize. Soon enough.
Jaded outcast. Very close to hardcore, but not quite.

Shillary will win, unfortunately

lol, she doesn't have meme magic on her side

isn't that what Sup Forums is for?

Pretty dank tune

Only through massive voter fraud. Why do you think demoncrats are against voter ID?

yeah lad

crib posting masterrace

no, that's how my life is

what else has Sup Forums changed?
I have noticed the bigger arrow and new webm layout so far

b-but it's still the same for me

i'm sorry, user. if it makes you feel better, maybe we both have terrible tastes

This is amazing. Thank you.

don't mind me

annoying word filters for
t b h and f a m and some third thing i don't remember

legion or ncr?

What's the date for the election, anyways?

I do that with my doggo and he listens, cuddles with me, and licks my face.

Independent with mods, and Tale of Two Wastelands.

White trash arguing outside my apartment again

November 4 or something

really, all Trump has to do is keep his mouth tempered and try not to be any more ridiculous than he's been, but I'm not sure he can do that

the only element of corruption Clinton is missing is a formal contract with Satan

Cascadia edition best edition

eh i've already done that multiple times, i'm looking to choose a side this time

Kill Legion, conspire with NCR, take over New Vegas for yourself.

my tummy hurts :(

Not that anyone cares about that apparently, including the FBI. It's just nice to see that if (semi) rational people won't prevent her gaining office, social distress probably will.

Yes man

>tfw used to be "jaded outcast" and now have matured to "that weird guy"

fuck it
odds legion
evens ncr
dubs independent

is your arrow this bigger and webms look different like this (the webm is a little different in firefox but im pretty sure its also new)?
the guy from the cap has regional flags

yeah, she really fucked up by not getting behind law enforcement and taking a hard line against terrorism

I think there's two very core things people want before all other ideals, and that's food and safety. We're losing our safety so naturally everyone will turn to whoever looks and speaks the strongest.

Same deal going on in Europe right now

Now that he has the nomination and grabbed that Republican guy as a Vice to keep his party happy he might tone it down. Since lots of people hate Hillary all he has to do is fan the flames I guess and be a little lucky. Hope he does well. Lot can happen in 3 months though.

fair enough

The guy with all the band-aids

Keep in mind that Trump has a slight advantage insofar as having his vote for spread out, so even with equal votes he can perform better in the electoral college system.

Considering there's going to be more terrorist attacks and violence in your country between now and election she'll have to flip flop soon on her opinions. People are starting to get nervous everywhere with all the shit going on.

Fair enough. NCR might be fun, they have lots quests.

Yeah, I think he's got a far more galvanized electorate though, so as long as he stays within 3 points under her even I think it's a strong shot

I would prefer a term with him as President, not able to get anything of significance done with a hung Congress unwilling to work with him, rather than a snake in the house passing corrosive trade deals and destructive social reform left and right while letting the rest of the world go to hell

yeah fuck going independent actually, i'll just do ncr
never actually completed a game with them so it'll be a nice change of pace

hand over the doritos and nobody gets hurt

What kind of people did you dislike in high school, /cum/?

>people who were negative all the time
>girls who tried making me gossip with them about certain people I didn't care about
>people who would judge or look down on others because of their interests when in reality they were complete losers

It's kind of amusing to me honestly; all this time, especially early in the primaries, I was thinking the Republicans would be finished as a party with this election, but it seems with BLM ramping up and all the racial violence/terrorism, it's almost like she/the Democrats are stuck in a catch-22 anymore.

after you get up at docs place just stealth past the orgers and deathclaws and head straight to their new new vegas base to get started. it's also fun to impersonate a soldier to get a free train ride into town. lets you skip that whole u-turn to nnv.

I think the legion group was the least developed content wise due to time constraints and because they were a bit too rapey to make lots of quests for.

>What kind of people did you dislike in high school, /cum/?
buchones that were always looking for a fight

>I would prefer a term with him as President, not able to get anything of significance done with a hung Congress
That's understandable.

Last two elections I was hoping for minority governments, just to force out idiots to talk stuff out in order to pass legislation. It works a bit better up here than down there, but it's still better than having a crazy person with too much power.

>choosing ncr
you sure about that partner

No one specifically. My school didn't really have cliques.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

alright i'll do that then, thanks bud

the fucking music lmao
wimp.com/cat-surfs-to-safety/

just smoked some crack

The Free Upgrade never ends

got that yesterday
>you have to tab or say fuck off to get out of it

also apparently people who left auto updates on were forced to download and install it, and they pre-downloaded the 8GB preloader on some other peoples computers

>he still hasnt up dated
i thought you were cool user

I upgraded my toaster, not my actual desktop

not making the same mistake twice

did you remove the spywhere

do you like getting fucked?

HAND OVER THE (you)S OR THE VAPE GETS IT

@62652948