Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEJ-RPOgS1E
youtube.com/watch?v=E1VWPOpYbQI
youtu.be/LspyphhrS64
youtu.be/Gw8bimAc6i0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're making a new one right now but this is what we have at the moment

A new model Abrams or a whole new MBT?

Newer Abrams. M1A3 has been in development since 2009 (allegedly) who knows what DARPA will shit out tho

New MBT

Greatest tank on earth.

idk what our current one is but I have this pic saved I really like it, and the tank looks cool too

thats our magah shitty tank
t. tanker that operated one of these fuckers

Here you go friend, the Challenger 2

Be afraid.
youtu.be/QEJ-RPOgS1E

I kind of like that, the mantlet and turret make me think of a modernized Panzer

hmm looks kind of shit, why cant it have the cool stuff like israel what do yanks have?

>what do the Yanks have
Abrams

What more you can ask to? :D

You are shitting on one of the best tanks ever made that happens to be your nations senpai

Upgraded yugoslavian m84
I'm genuinely surprised when someone doesn't know the standard main battle tanks of bigger countries. Guess normies exist on this board after all

tbf the turret sloping does look kinda downy to me

Eh, a lot of people just don't care as much for military things. tanks especially can all look the same to the uninitiated, same with jets.

ohhh lord , we have worse tanks than burger , even a kornet to the hull it cant take (mervaka mk4)

I would have shot that kid with the main canon

Russian tanks tend to power off on their own. There's no need to stop them. :D

you seem like a tank guy
what do you make of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=E1VWPOpYbQI
can any tank resist that

how many wyverns, dragons and loli goddesses did you killed on the other side of the Gate?

It was an okay tank when it was built, honestly, like an improved t72

All these tanks would sick a dick if they got hit with guided missiles. They're obsolete but armchair generals jack off to them.

Wasn't one of the main points of the Merkeva supposed to be survivability?

That's pretty irrelevant. Can you stop them bombing your place to shits?
youtu.be/LspyphhrS64

It's specifically meant for an anti-tank role, so doubtful

our tank

nah , its main point is being a edgy looking tank that can store gold

>same with jets
Maybe to uber normies

Not a tank guy, but the US(probably other cunts too)is developing active denial systems to handle threats like those

I don't know effective they are though

It is still fine, better than what all the neighbours have anyway, by far.

Thanks mostly to Russian equipment like Shtora

You'd be surprised. I'm in the aviation field, and one of my best friends in my program at college was horrible with fighters and the like, though he could ID almost any regional jet or airliner. It's all just about your interests and what you put time into. I mean sure, people may recognized iconic things like the F-22 and some classic warbirds, but I'd bet it would be hard for most who don't really care for aviation to tell the difference between a MiG-29 and an Su-27

Yea im not either I saw those packet things on the sides like on here I thought they were meant to stop missiles by exploding or something, is that what you meant?

Oh, I thought you were talking about the distinctions between US, Russian, and Euro jets, my bad

If you're talking about the reactive armor tiles those are for the RPGs fired by mudshits

The active denial systems are supposed to shoot rockets out of the air before they even reach the tank

The packets you're talking about are reactive armor, which function the way you're thinking, by exploding to counter a missile/projectile. Active denial, on the other hand, more refers to systems like laser countermeasures, things that can be in constant use and can be re-used.

Okay we will be waiting for it.
youtu.be/Gw8bimAc6i0

Better than our neighbors doesn't mean much considering our neighbors

Exactly :D

Better than most of Eastern Europe as well

Ours M-84AS are comparable with t-90s, Russian

Slightly less armoured, but faster

Which is a good tank, comparable to most western ones.

>comparable to most Western ones
Noice

Even before those upgrades they were pretty good.

For example in Croatia during a war m84 survived 6 rpg shots from croats.

Only after that crew had to leave, because a croat had a lucky shot and his rocket went into the barrel

Why does it have three gun emplacements on top?

Su-27 has the Flanker wanker. MiGs don't.

Eh maybe you're right and my standards are too high, for a country like ours it's great

Maybe it is safer to have 3 people telling they will surrender.

Our next tank will be made with Germany, for the glory of european union

butifel

>Former British colony
>Buys from Poland
JUST