Why are you depressed, Sup Forums?

Why are you depressed, Sup Forums?

I'm 24 years old and I'm depressed because my mom said she'll kick me out for real if I don't get a job within 3 weeks.

She doesn't understand I have anxiety and no one is hiring though. All this stress is causing me to do poorly in LoL and I keep losing games because I'm so stressed out.

Anyone familiar with this that can lend some advice to me? Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpUcZ0IXNN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>depression is real meme
it's just a chemical imbalance in your head lmao

>fat
>NEET
>KHV
>rarely leave house
>haven't ever had a friend
>borderline alcoholic
>get stressed whenever I have to interact with non-family
My best advice would be to not be this way.

This lel, just man up and be yourself and everything will be fine

because what i (want to) love will never exist

I know that feel bro.

I haven't left my house or showered for that matter in over 3 years. I literally get my mom to bring me food and do everything for me. I'm 26 years old.

Stop with this terrible joke!

>had a brain tumor removed
>depression left with it

fuck year

>muh first world problems

You're right, I suppose. Despite everything, it's better than starving in some AIDS-ridden shithole.

>mum forced me to work
>I found a work as a gay whore
well, that's smth. r-right?

Not sure why your parents haven't kicked you out yet lmao

Your parents must be huge cucks to keep supporting a manchild

>I haven't left my house or showered for that matter in over 3 years
If this is true you need serious psychological help.

I live alone.

I'm too anxious to seek help

fukkin hell ask me something easier

get a job

by 24 you really have no excuse
t. employed user anxiety and depression

> All this stress is causing me to do poorly in LoL

there's ur problem

>get a job

No one is hiring.

Your life is only going to get worse if you don't better yourself.

I'm not

Peter Pen generation as it is.

I have depression and anxiety and i don't know what to do

No one is hiring around me and all the normies don't accept me

Well at the very least I'd start by actually showering.

I CAN'T FIND THEM MOTIVATION TO SHOWER

Why shower? I'll never get a gf because i'm not a chad

Go get psychological help then. Then you'll get autismbux and you won't have to work any more, assuming you're actually mentally ill.

>Why are you depressed, Sup Forums?
23, im ugly, people are hostile to me, girls dont like me so cant get a gf

everyone around me is marrying, having kids, having gf,keep going with life, etc

i dont have anything, im alone, everyone just ask me when im going to get a gf, why i dont go out?, etc

they dont understand, im fucked, thinking about suicide, i cant get money to fix my shit

it hurt me because i dont really want to kill myself but what i can do?
i cant handle living like this, every weekend just alone here in my house while everybody i know is living their life

i am not depressed. i have a girlfriend, college, work and family.

I can't desu

I self-diagnosed myself

If you can't, then it can't be helped. However, I'd advise getting help over getting kicked out.

>league
Just end it already

What can i say buddy. dont blame yourself, it is just your parents' fault
My advice: stay away and tell them to fuck themselves

i was thinking about that today but that dont solve my problem, i will still be alone :(

This.

It's obviously your parents fault for all your failures.

>I'm depressed because (any impermanent reason)
You aren't depressed. You're feeling anxious at a change to your routine and fearful that you'll lose leisure time. This is an entirely normal and average response.

You want to know why I'M depressed? Because I have no innate skills or talents, no passions, and no interest in anything in particular. I don't have hobbies and can't maintain friendships unless circumstances force proximity. I am incapable of taking initiative in almost any aspect of my life, even leisure time, without the aid of medication. I'm too afraid to try and make any substantial changes to my life and too apathetic to make small ones, even when I know for certain it'll improve my situation. I have never gotten past second base, and I have not felt the desire to try for about six years. The only things preventing me from committing suicide are, ironically, the cowardice and procrastination which have convinced me that I deserve to die. Despite being born in an upper-middle-class home to loving parents, and presented with ample opportunities, I've found myself in a dead-end job with no real prospects for advancement and no ambition to improve my standing. My life is stagnant and I can't bring myself to care enough to do anything to change that. The only virtue I can identify in myself is a desire for self sufficiency, or at least to drain nothing from others, even if I fail to support myself in the end; and really, that might just be the autism talking. If it comes to it, I'll just starve and be glad I'm not bothering anyone anymore.

You're just a fucking freeter bitch scared that mommy's pulling away the teat. Suck it up.

become an English teacher in some faraway land. In the modern world, there is always (ALWAYS!!) an opening for English teaching

I blame my mother for being a failure, she didn't raise me in a normal family, she didn't give me a normal environment to explore and embrace my talants which made me a social outcast. I hate fucking boomers now.

>autists standing in front of a class (trying to) teach
wew

>being aware parents are a problem
>not fixing it

maybe there's a reason you're a failure

Not him, but it takes a long time to override lifelong conditioning and even realize that something is wrong and what it is.

dude if you're past 16 years old you can tell your parents to fuck off and you have full control over your life

You're just being a little bitch making excuses and blaming your failures on other people

You have the internet these days, you can read books about social skills and learn everythign you need without your parents

>class full of russian/asian lolis
>captain autismo at the helm
This can't go wrong.

>dude if you're past 16 years old
Can't sign shit until you're 18, m8.
Oh, you're under 24 and want to buy a car with no parent to cosign? Have fun with your tripled insurance payments! Also enjoy being rejected for credit from just about fucking everybody!

>Can't sign shit until you're 18, m8.

No but you can make your own decisions and choose what you do and seek out your own way of life and information.

You can choose to go outside and make friends, you can choose productive hobbies, you can choose to not listen to the negative shit your parents say, you can choose to get a gf.

>Oh, you're under 24 and want to buy a car with no parent to cosign?
Not talking about that, yeah that does suck but you can make do with what you have.

Point is that instead of blaming your parents you can try to better your situation

How the fuck can I find a gf?

By getting some hobbies and confidence and talking to girls.

But I am shit at everything I do and I usually do hobbies that are almost male only or for old people? What are some hobbies that young girls like?

good meme friend

>But I am shit at everything I do

Everyone is shit when they start. But they get better as time passes.

No one was good at anything when they first started.

>What are some hobbies that young girls like?
Don't do hobbies just to get girls, do them because you like them and they improve you as a person and give you some character and something to talk about when someone says "So user, what do you like?".

Be NEET in a first world country. Man, you are an idiot.

Dude, you said
>you can tell your parents to fuck off and you have full control over your life
When in reality your parents still own you for two more years and you can't take control of any real aspects of your life without their approval. You can't tell them to fuck off; you CAN start to wean yourself from relying on them for everything.

yes they are, youre not looking hard enough. stop being a pussy and find work. I'm 19, working two jobs, studying, and paying my own rent and car note cause my parents raised me to not be a loser with no ambition

You can get pretty far from fucked off from them as possible, man.

you can get a job and spend it on what you like and just overall do whatever you want. Past 16 years old you're on your own for the most part and if you're a loser you only have yoursel to blame

Can't get a gf who isn't weird, fucked up, or a burn out

Isis is actually hiring for proxy. Be in camp for a while, they pay you, then amputate your leg, they will send you back. Do books about intel insider, become bestseller in first world. Monies coming in. Live happily ever after.

Broke up with my girl for about a year and a half, not because i stopped loving her but because she was suicidal. Nearly everything I see and do reminds me of her, and i can still hear the pained expression in her voice when I finally told her I was going break up with her. Now I spend all of my time lost in my studies so I can think of something else besides her.

24 and employed. It isnt much better. 6 to 2 flies fast every day and then im set for another afternoon of crippling loneliness.

>6 to 2

Dude, you have so much good time on your hands, dont waste it, I work 10 to 7 and afterwards my day is just a waste because I go to work too late and it ends way too late as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpUcZ0IXNN8

I'm pedojew btw, that makes me depressed.

is this the edgelord who killed someone and burned down a church?

literally the ultimate edgelord

>father of black metal

you can't say he's a bad person

It was in self defence.

>Edgelord's """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""self-defense"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yeah i'm sure lmao

Was the church also somehow posing a threat to him so he burned it down in self-defense? Lmao

haven't you a killed man?

>Abandons someone you love at a moment in need
Wow, such bravery.

might having multiple personalities disorder, sometimes I feel like a girl but then I realize I'm just a pedojew, should I seek for help?

I do the same shit that every neet on Sup Forums does but I don't feel even a shroud of sadness other than for no gf. Not sure what's wrong with me, accepting being a loser

Fuck off man.
I broke up with her because she refused to seek help. You try being in that situation and see how heroic you can be

I try to stay positive and hope I will get a girlfriend, even if she is average, but I've been waiting for some time now

>but I've been waiting for some time now

What have you been doing to get a girlfriend?

Do you think she's just going to pop out of nowhere or are you making some sort of active and conscious effort to get one?

don't worry friends with all the mind-numbing repetitive daily activity, copious alcohol usage and a non-existent social life you'll get alzheimers disease before you hit 40 and be blissfully ignorant of everything around you.

>copious alcohol usage and a non-existent social life

None of these desu

I'm moving to England user, I could be your friend

>Wanting to be friends with any weirdo weeb sperg losers from Sup Forums

lmfao

>Turning 26 in a month and a half
>Never even held a girl's hand
I can't even articulate how horrible this feel is. I've written and deleted 5 tl;dr posts describing how I got to this point and how much I hate myself, but I just can't do justice to the crushing regret and self-loathing. For the love of God, if you're under 20, start talking to girls and get through your spaghetti phase while it's still considered endearing to be shy around the opposite sex. Don't be like me. Don't "Just be yourself and not sweat it" only to realize at college graduation that you're a fully grown adult who still doesn't know how to talk to girls.

I'm 22 but I won't end up better. I have crippling anxiety, can barely talk to friends let alone ask a girl out. I get easily envious and my coping mechanism is alcohol