Why are there so many illegals in America?

Why are there so many illegals in America?

Don't they apply for citizenship? My parents became US citizens in 3 years when they moved to the US in the late 70s so how hard can it be?

>tfw no kikess to play nahtzee with

>6
it's surprisingly difficult, not really in terms of qualifications but in terms of jesus Fucking Christ Everyone Wants To Move Here And We have Like 16 Guys Handling The Paperwork

Unless you marry someone or have a job already lined up in America/a company sponsors you, it's pretty hard.

>dad cashed in on the refugee acceptance in the 80s
>live in a 6 bedroom home and drive a luxary car instead of living in a 3rd world shithole

Hmm... Quite nice

It's harder than ever before...
I wish I was American though ;_;

Start a revolution in your country, overthrow the government and the cartels, then ask for statehood

Diaspora scum.

Pretty hard now. I saw a graphic posted on Sup Forums before that showed how hard it was. Basically you have to be in a wartorn country and be the lucky few that are accepted, marry someone, or be so skilled at something that a company in the US will sponsor you so you can come in a few years later.

It is extremely easy to just come visit and then not go back.

Contact my legal team if you have a problem famalam

Nobody cares. My friend's family lived here illegally for 20 years and then became citizens.

I am the legal team.

>statehood
nah too risky... Right now I'm doing my best at school I have so many goals and ambitions.

You moved already? There was an Algerian law student earlier. Not memeing, genuinely interested and concerned.

Are you referring to this?

I think people from developed countries vastly underestimate how difficult it is to immigrate to their countries, I'm college educated, trilingual and descended from Spanish immigrants yet I wasn't allowed to stay and work in Spain after having completed my college education there, and I'm one of the lucky ones that can actually make it here in Mexico, it's almost impossible for a poor uneducated person to legallly migrate to another country.

It's gotten harder since the 70s

oops forgot the image

>Hebrew tattoo = jew
'no'
it's a fad like Chinese tattoos

My parents brought me here illegally when I was six.
Ask me anything

Are you still illegal?

>Neglecting to mention the k-1 visa
This is a shit infographic

Technically
I'm protected from deportation by a renewable program called DACA. It lets me work and go to college, but nothing else. Trump will probably get rid of it.

How much do you earn a month?

>it's almost impossible for a poor uneducated person to legally migrate to another country
Don't see anything wrong with this tbqh.

If you waltz through the borders illegally I'll be there to shoot you. Now, do so legally, I'll welcome you with open arms.

>it's almost impossible for a poor uneducated person to legally migrate to another country

There's no reason why they should be able to

Currently preparing for the Mexican Foreign Service exam so I'm not working.

Nver said that it was good, my point was that it's not as easy as people like OP think it is.

That's why illegal spics need to go back. We could get poor people to replace them from all over the world that can at least speak some fucking English. Libtards pretend these illiterate retards are doing us a favor by working shit jobs but they can be easily replaced by Eastern Europeans or southeast Asians or whereever the fuck.

why do we need any cheap labor? companies should just pay american citizens better

What is that for?

>companies should just pay american citizens better

You'd have more success herding cheetahs. They'll do anything to dodge paying more money and unions are dead and for the jobs illegals typically they really like manipulating a super vulnerable and easy to abuse illegals.

Fucking Immigrants, I'm one myself but I love this country (Italy) I'd die for it, but holy shit, other immigrants come here only to ask money on the streets and to sell drugs

>mfw when I'm an US citizen
How does it feel mexicans?

>"so many illegals"

its proportional to population desu, im sure there's far less illegals per capita in the US compared to most of europe and australia

da dove vieni user?

where did you emigrate from