Muslim subhumans insulting Poles in our own country was just spotted...

Muslim subhumans insulting Poles in our own country was just spotted. He attacked a group of Polish activists collecting signatures under project of new law introducing racial and religious profiling of immigrants coming to Poland

youtu.be/7BkQSAP-8Bc

Thats his facebook account:
faceb00k.com/mohaissen

What should we do with him now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgL7H1lLuBU
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyAfARA7Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=iCrLUDmA-wE
huffingtonpost.com/anhvinh-doanvo/europes-crisis-refugees_b_8175924.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/09/19/politics/donald-trump-muslims-controversy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muslim subhuman attacks polish subhuman
Boring

Heed the teachings of Poland.

> murrican calling anybody subhuman

kek

Where's the attack?

Why do Canadians keep posting this math test? I swear I just saw this posted by another leaf somewhere

>Poles being attacked by muslims
kek

Kill the fucker, Poland, nothing of value will be lost

kek, I'm Ukranian, not amerifat just here for study

Your subhuman countrymen literally flooded this country already. But at least they work in shittiest jobs that nobody wants to take and dont make terrorist attacks so they are tolerated

It was a verbal attack

If Trump becomes president, we will be able officially close borders for alll muslims. It will make Poland muslim-free for centuries

>I'm Ukranian

> considerable part of his nation cleans Polish toilets
> he calls poles "subhuman"

these wild savage irrational hohols, kek

on whoose side are the comments?

He called Poles "fascists". He lives and works in Kraków. Local hooligans already have his personal data and address of his apartment, so he won' t stay in Poland for long, kek

Muslims will be banned in Poland, i hope. We already see what is happening to Western countries that took them in big quantities: they are turning into third world shitholes.

Ahem

Subhuman Ukrainian Mongol-Tatar-rape savages shouldn't even speak. This fake country and nation identity should be split between Poland and Russia like it used to be for hundreds of years.

oh fuck off, you cunts complain about racism, then are racists towards Arabs. No wonder Syrians skip your country.

Haha, fuck you Muslim garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=UgL7H1lLuBU
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyAfARA7Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=iCrLUDmA-wE

Come on brother, no need to insult our people like that

How many "refugees" has Bahrain accepted?

mate your beloved muslim brothers you love so much behave like absolute garbage
there's a reason they get hate

3500 or so
But we give them overstays, to the ones here on visas, and we let them bring their families, and we fund the camps in lebanon/turkey/jordan.
The whole country is 1 million people including migrants

Poland has taken in 800,000 migrants last year.

wait are you serious?
Sup Forumsand is taking in rapefugees?
wtf?

Mostly Ukrainians but Poles from Siberia as well.

Saudi has 2 million syrians, over stays, brought their families in and so on.

>Saudi has 2 million syrians,
Yeah sure, give me sources. Last time I checked no Gulf countries wanted to take in refugees from Syria, but wanted to fund 200 mosques in Europe instead.

hohols

huffingtonpost.com/anhvinh-doanvo/europes-crisis-refugees_b_8175924.html

With Saudi Arabia’s non-signatory status, the Syrians residing in Saudi Arabia are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. According to Nabil Othman, the UNHCR regional representative to the Gulf region, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia at the time of his statement. The government itself of Saudi Arabia has stated that it has, over the past five years since the start of the conflict hosted 2.5 million refugees.

We treat them differently, or label them differently or something like that.

why should europe take in your fellow raping murdering arab shitskins?
they're not brothers with them

>modern day "attack" is both sides just filming the other with a mobile phone

Arab countries have a lot in common with these people, Poland has 0 in common. Poland has ties to Ukrainians which is why they take them in. Would you take our illegal Mexicans? Other than being brown they have shit in common with you (hell other than being Christian they have shit in common with anyone here besides Chicanos.)

How is this an /int thread?

>but wanted to fund 200 mosques in Europe instead.
I think that was just the Saudi shitheads.

Doesn't it stand to reason that Syrians would get on better with fellow Muslims like Bahrain than Europeans?

We did take in refugees, in fact there are more Syrian refs in the Arab world/Middle East than in Europe, so stfu. STFU. STFU. Not my fault your governments take in Syrians, so STFU.

>your
mine sure as hell doesn't :^)

>Saudi Arabia’s non-signatory status
That's fucking convenient. They can take some of our non Arab/Muslim refugees.

Poles don't have any special ties to Ukrainians and we are still butthurt about them genociding some villages.

Might as well take Mexicans.

The flemish or the belgian?

Your government doesn't even exist.

>there are more Syrian refs in the Arab world/Middle East than in Europe, so stfu. STFU. STFU. Not my fault your governments take in Syrians, so STFU
But it is. They are your kin. Europe is swarmed with them like we are with illegals.

how the fuck does Donald "I love Muslims"Trump being elected have any thing to do with Poland?

Know what, remove your American base from my country then fucking criticize me over illegals and refugees.

quality memes

>Poles don't have any special ties to Ukrainians and we are still butthurt about them genociding some villages.
Slavic language, some are Catholic, the western ones most likely have genetic ties with Eastern Poles, both have been buttfucked by Russia, etc.

>Know what, remove your American base from my country then fucking criticize me over illegals and refugees.
We pay you turds for and your government like other Gulf States want us there as a deterrent against your friends across the Gulf. I've met Arabians and went to the with some Saudis and you all seem to be paranoid Iran wants to recreate the Persian Empire.

>Bahrain mad as hell

Shit nigga, no need to go AllahuAckBar on us.

t. Diff American

Oh and we have foreign bases on our soil. The Luftwaffe has one.

Yeah because I'm my government right? Yeah? Yeah?

>Slavic language
We speak Polish, retard.
>some are Catholic
Some Syrians are catholic
>the western ones most likely have genetic ties with Eastern Poles
Nobody cares about those. Their ancestors cetrainly didn't.
>both have been buttfucked by Russia
Most of Europe has been buttfucked by Russia in some way, Japan hates Russia, USA hates Russian, Arab Emirates apparently hate Russia.

>Polish
>not Slavic

co

Might as well say something about our strong ties with Russia thanks to genetics and slavic language.

>Slavic language
>We speak Polish, retard.

Poland is basically a smaller Russia

Spain is basically smaller Brazil.

lol

that's just plain wrong

Poland is like Canada to America's Russia

Different architecture, different culture, even different religion, you clearly haven't been in neither of those countries.

I haven't been to Russia that is correct.

I've been to Lithuania though and it seemed mighty similar to Poland in my eyes

>Spain is basically smaller Mexico.
FTFY

>Donald "i love Muslims" Trump
The fuck are you on about?

I love his shirt.

edition.cnn.com/2015/09/19/politics/donald-trump-muslims-controversy/

it's a direct quote.

if you think Trump is anti-Islam you are wrong buddy