All memes and jokes aside

All memes and jokes aside.

Dear America, please don't elect this lunatic. Hilary is shit, but she's the lesser of the two evils.

Sincerely your worried friend,

Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A

NIGGER

FUCKING

LEAF

range ban all anglo countries

A

>a fucking leaf who elected le weed man "because it's 2015" trudedau telling other nations who to vote for

I don't give a fuck about American elections but holy shit am I sick of seeing ebil Trump maymays everywhere
sick of all American elections, in fact; it's not even close to elections

just leaf and australia

>but she's the lesser of the two evils.
nah

>sweden calling anybody out for the politics of their country

you are literally the 2nd to last country on the planet (just behind germany) to lecture others on world leaders

Hillary would be better for Russia. She would try to press Putin and make it more possible for liberal nationalists to come to power. With Trump, there's a possibility that he'll let Putin go loose and become even more repressive.

I will vouch for you, friend.

>taking advice from a leaf

HAHAHAHAA NO THANKS GUY

>having a woman leader
>ever
no

don't forget she'll likely be there for 8 years, as ameriblobs tend to re-elect their presidents

putin might not be in power for much longer, and either way shillery is much more likely to start a war with russia than trump
at worst trump will do some crusading in the middle east for the jews

I'm no fan of Trump but I can't see him doing much worse than Bush, he at least seems to have a head on his shoulders no matter how cynical and populist it is, going so far as to spout fascist bullshit to get dumb people to vote for him, while Hillary just seems so... off.
If you've read Transmetropolitan, Trump is the Beast while Hillary is the Smiler. Trump will go the minimum effort of trying to keep the 51% of the nation happy while spending rest of it on his own interests, whereas Hillary comes off as someone who has wanted this for too long and for what might be sinister reasons.
Either way, whichever they choose, America won't be great again trough either candidate.

>America won't be great again trough either candidate
>implying we care about that
i was for burney because of how useless he would have made them

Bernie would have at least tried to do some good the way he sees it, but would have met such opposition he'd have been even more ineffective than Obama in getting shit done.

Good God, like you can talk.

fuck off leaf

>lesser of two evils
>Big Sister

youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8

wrong webm

Is that real?

go back.

Yes. She didn't present in person at the convention.

I meant the whole display/video/animation etc

Everything about American politics looks like its being presented to children and its quite unnerving

>Increasingly nervous man

what did he mean by this

this. sometimes I think about how annoying it must be to be non-American. everything that happens in our society is known by everyone. we are like the center of the planet. if we fart, you know about it. I can't imagine how irritated I'd be to hear about China or the UK day in and day out, it would drive me insane.

if he wins we are fucked tbqh

go home trudo.

You have to choose between a corrupt grandma and a rich reality star.
yay democracy!

>lunatic
>worried

Are you a shitskin?

>liberal nationalists
Who?

I don't understand why people hate the guy so much, he hasn't said anything racist or even blatantly sexist.

I'm pretty sure your tribe guys rigged it.

Sargon of Akkad

>Everything about American politics looks like its being presented to children
Well it pretty much is.

i'll ride with you

Many Americans have an irrational fear of brick walls. Why else do they built their houses out of nothing, but dry wall?

>wanting to elect a literal criminal who's been married for 40 years to a serial rapist

Amerifats would.
Once shit gets in, dollars is going to go into free fall like sterling as a starter. But most of them wouldnt even care about it, seeing those ongoing Brexit leavers stupidity.

Anglos have become incredibly stupid and optimistic with no reason. They have no actual plan for the future and economy, and yet somehow they suddenly try to get rid of all other races from their society except white and take a gambling.

>Hilary is the lesser of two evils

When will this meme end?
She is OBJECTIVELY a worse human being than Trump.

>Hillary would be better for Russia. She would try to press Putin and make it more possible for liberal nationalists to come to power.
Yes, because Obama did smashingly at that.

Kek'd at the picture

Kinda weird when you're this giant,first world,resource rich country ,yet your well-being depends on the whims of your neighbour.

>hillary
>lesser of two evils

>Hillary
>lesser of two evils
Oh you poor ignorant Canadian.

Anyone who has knowledge of Clinton outside of Facebook, MSM and twitter knows she is a fucking disaster.

>lesser of two evils
I at least expect you to be keeping up with the news if you're going to say stuff like that.

>tfw we're going to elect someone that got caught rigging the election

Official third world status acquired

Another shitpost by the typical leaf

I've heard about smashing the patriarchy but this is ridiculous!

Really makes you think

Thank you for this image i will put it to good use.

The reason he's gotten so far is because retards like you give him relevance.

If democrats lose these elections it's all due to their incompetence, both candidates are complete utter shit.

Yeah, she seems to actually have experience in politics.

Good lord

Didn't know destabilising the middle east further for Israel was considered experience in politics.

Interesting

The US government has been destabilizing countries for more than half a century.

>Don't elect Trump, he's a bully and racist
>Instead elect Clinton; an "extremely careless" handler of sensitive intel, bully, criminal, opportunist who'll legalize countless border-hoppers to secure Democratic votes for a second term, and in a now-platonic marriage with a sex predator who penetrated a 20 year old girl in the Oval Office with a cigar tube before cuming on her dress

>Pot calling the kettle black

Read the emails, Clinton is a bully AND a racist, plus all you tagged and more!

And a Moloch worshiper.

Agree.

I am hoping Trump wins because it will force the UK government to be less dependent on the US, which I believe will be good for us.

Also, as the US becomes less interested in protecting Europe with its military, the British role will increase - which is good for British influence in Europe. This will happen even if Clinton wins because of the general mood in the US

Absolutely. She's got a proven record of manipulation, lies, and deceit. There's nothing she's done to illustrate that this will change. If anything her recent history shows it's getting worse.

So who is Spider Jerusalem in this case?

>Jesus
I vote for who you want

No, she's fucking not you moron. Trump wants to avoid war with Russia, Hillary wants war. All Trump wants is to clean up this ISIS mess the Bush administration created and bring jobs back to America. Jesus Christ it's not that hard to understand

This board would be full of Israelis argumenting against Trump if he hadn't declared that Israel will still BFF.

aren't americans favorable to helping out Israel?

Why is she getting flack for this?

I'm with you canadabro

THIS

I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO WINS ENOUGH MEMES

there's not gonna be any chance anyway, they are both gonna do the same shit

agreed

sincerely, your current best ally but let's be real you'll soon replace the UK in the second western betrayal

Poland

Nice place, is that Saudi Arabia?

Why do you consider Hillary worse than Trump?
No memes, be frank

haven't you seen them woo and clap at candidates during the debates ?

Speaking of Putin...what do you guys think of him? The only time I hear about a Russians opinion of their own leader its through the lens of CNN or some shit. Do you feel he helped Russia? Do you feel her hurt Russia? Do you feel hes corrupt and thats bad? or is it negligible? Whats your stance on Ukraine? Syria?

But what does that mean for America? I don't like the idea of voting for her, but you guys know the alternative. Nixon was a pretty good president right?

hillary's position depends on the size of the check written to her foundation

she has direct correspondence with the rothschilds and is owned by globalists like soros

she lied under oath to congress about her private email server, and was called "extremely careless" by the head of the FBI

the recent DNC email leak shows the head of the party had no intention of allowing bernie sanders to win, she was made to step down and clinton hired her a few hours later to her campaign

not to mention the whole shit with her husband and other women in the 90's where she attacked every single one who came forward about him (she would have been crucified by leftists if it had happened today, the same leftists who will vote for her because she's a woman)

Hillary's position is whatever liberal flavor of the month is...like and politician...but moved a few paces to the center, he foreign policy is more aggressive than Bush's (which is bad)
>she has direct correspondence with the rothschilds and is owned by globalists liek soros
citation fucking needed
The rest you said is 100% true i think

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250

>the check written to her foundation
cheque*

Fascinating election cycle this time around. Two widely disliked candidates.

I think that he is a touchy, insecure midget who became powerful because of oil prices.

I think that the invasion to Ukraine was a grave mistake because it heavily hit the relationships between the nations. I literally don't give a fuck about Syria.

I actually have a pretty low opinion of those Westerners who vigorously support him. On the other hand, they could be simply delusional.

Having said that, I do NOT want to move in the American direction when you guys have more non-white newborn children than white. But Putin is not a compromise, he is a slow cancer. You can't have a country whose entire institutions depend on one man.

the important part for me was "owned by globalists like soros"....where's that citation?

>proven record
no she has a huge smear campaign lobbed against her all of which has failed to stick, but considering americans are all about as intelligent as a gaggle of gossipy housewives I guess actual facts don't really matter anyhow

rothschilds are THE globalists

soros contributions to clinton and her foundation are no secret, your citations are a google search away for that

A lot of westerners think most things bad that are said about him are lies to stretching the truth because of the animosity and skepticism that the western media has of Russia in general. Do many Russian's share your opinion? Does that opinion change with the age of your countrymen....or some other demographic?

>he foreign policy is more aggressive than Bush's (which is bad)
More than what Trump would be?
I'm kind concerned about world peace after 2017 if the only two options for America are this

This. There's Sup Forums for anglo don't come here.

>A lot of westerners think most things bad that are said about him are lies
Speak for yourself, retard

Shut your commie mouth, weedman backer.

>It's not true because that would make my opinions wrong
>Guys we have to #StandWithHer because Drumpf (lol) hurts my sensibilities and is a misogynistic racist islamophobic shitlord!

that nigga is still relevant?