Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Are you in Toronto or Vancouver?

I am a neet but I don't blame anyone
So no I am not like you

T dot fom dunnoe

im a loser and i come here for social chatter because i dont have many friends

you sound properly mental though, like you actually believe the jokes posted on Sup Forums

get out more, try to get a job

Its okay, take things one step at a time. Having a job may seem tedious, and it is. But you're brain isnt wired to that yet. Once you get the stone rolling it will be a lot more bearable. Same with school.

In the meantime, while youre waiting for job/school, do some excercise or something. Like pushups while youre waiting in the lobby for the next game to start or something.

>being a neetrat
>in 2016
wew lad

I hate work

I've had a job before but I can't stand it. I want to be an entrepreneur

You have to work to be an entrepreneur

I'm a loser.

I have a job and money and shit. I need to figure out a way to turn that into a woman.

I want a mommy I can stick my dick in.

I know but by work I mean I hate giving away my time to someone else and being hardly rewarded for it

Yeah, me too... It really sucks. I go to work and school but Im still a loser. Everyone hates me, but I am ok with that somehow.

Being an entrepreneur is good if you make it, lots of big money.. I think. For the meantime just try your best to do something. It will feel kinda good, then take drugs to make up for the rest of the shitty feels

Quick reminder that this is a copy pasta

Stop with this shit already, you baiter

I wish I could stop videogames once and for all Sup Forums

help me

What? This is the first time I've posted this

not me but i miss my loser days
I am at my first year at college and I feel forced to make friends there
In the begining I made some friends but they are all normies and I don't really like them. For some reason they don't stop talking to me and inviting me to do dumb things. Now it is getting worst because they introduced more people to me and I can't have single moment of peace
I just miss playing runescape all day without having to make excuses for not going out with people

지랄하네

Ching loo ping poo choo

I'm not a NEET; but I'm definitely a bit of a loser.

i need to learn how to stop giving a fuck when talking to women

>i need to learn how to stop giving a fuck when talking to women

Treat them as a regular guy dumbass.

When you talk to your best friends you don't mumble or run out of things to say, right? Because you don't care if your friend thinks you're dumb or whatever

Same with girls. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Women are just peopld

you friendzone yourself if you talk to women like their men

That's what I do. Problem is I stop caring about the women themselves. Because beyond their looks, they are boring as hell.

No you don't

I'm a social loser

I have maybe 3 or 4 friends who I get along very well

Kissless virgin at 23

Other than that I go to an elite grad school so my professional situation will be good, thats the only thing I've achieved so far

>Kissless virgin at 23
Impossible, French people kiss each other all the time

By kiss I mean on the mouth vladimir

How to solve this problem?

>He spends at least one hour per day LARPing as a NEET

i had a normal social life until i moved away from all my friends and graduated university. now im a loner.

im normal looking and can function in society though, just a lonely person

>it's a Canadian Jorge episode

I'm not a loser or a NEET, in fact I'm posting this from work (while i wait for something to finish rendering).

Jews and niggers are a real problem, you just use blame on them as a form of coping, if you didn't blame them you'd blame the patriarchy, racism or whatever. All coping mechanisms subpar human beings use at all times to make their lives easier to live.

Yes OP, you're pathetic, but you can still do something. Getting a job isn't impossible and if you live with your parents I'm sure they'll be glad to hear and help you if you decide to start studying again. It's never too late.

You just gotta keep trying man. I am going to be 21 years old when I finish highschool, and it took me two whole years of walking around grabbing my dick and doing jackshit to get back on track.

You need to get yelled at, you need to be risking your life because your parents will not be there for you forever. You need to pick yourself up and set some goddamn goals, no matter how small they seem to others and accomplish them one by one.

Do you have social anxiety? Go see a shrink, join a help group, when you feel confident join a community of any hobby you like and start building relationships.

Does everyone who goes to a good school or gets a good job live a happy life? No. It means sacrifice, studying, putting in extra hours at the office or at the field working your ass so your corporate betters do not feed you to the wolves and you can make ends meet. Then when you dominate the daily grind you keep going and improve your productivity, you network, you spend hours at night before going to bed on how your boss could make more money and then MAYBE you will move up on the corporate ladder. It is tedious and it will take a long time until you have enough to flip them the bird and go into retirement.

Dont want to do it? It is fine, follow your dreams, learn a trade, practice a craft, get by on gigs while you enrich yourself, work not for money but for psychological well being. Volunteer as an EMT, a firefighter, an elderly caretaker, anything that contributes to improving or saving lives of others. You will get more life experience in these fields in one year than you will sitting on a cubicle for 5 years.

Blaming others for your failures is a sign that you are weak. If you want to be strong it does not matter how many people try to give you the short end of the stick, you will always strive to prosper. Dont blame others for your shit and DO NOT TRY TO KEEP YOUR FELLOW MAN DOWN FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

>These new summerfags still fall for the oldest pasta in the world

Good cucks

I'm a NEET but I don't like reminding myself that

It's pasta? I've never seen it, must be an Sup Forums thing, I've only been browsing Sup Forums for a month.

>living off parents
The older generation supporting their own flesh-and-blood, their own genes.

>living off welfare
Relying on government goons to take money away from White people and give it to inferior races.

You should feel a sense of obligation towards your parents because of what they have done for you, and you should try to do better in life in order to please your parents (and look after them when they are too old to look after themselves). But don't ever think that you're like a Negro parasite. It's entirely different. The Negro feels no gratitude towards the White man, no duty; instead he wants more, and he wants to hurt and destroy. You are a wayward child, but the Negro is a brute beast.

How can you even find them entertaining? I wish I could play videogames again, I just find them a chore nowadays.

A year ago, well I was not exactly a vermineet but I had to do several refsher courses in order to work again in a cruise ship and in between the training and man pooling for training I had an accumulated 2 months worth of idle time. My friends and girlfriend all have work so I'm stuck with playindlg video games or eating outside.

It was fucking boring as fuck. Sure I platinum'd 4 games on my playstation and had countless trashtalking in dota but once all the whole fun time is over it left me empty like "This is life?" empty. Thank god that's over with, the only good thing that came out of that was reaching 200k pops in cities skylines.

You're right though, you vermins sure a pathetic and deserve it for having no volition AT ALL.