When i was young, i thought that English sounds like gibberish

When i was young, i thought that English sounds like gibberish.

What about you? Does English still sounds like gibberish to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5VpczwrSCc
vocaroo.com/i/s1z0hrDw37Mz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

no but i still think vietnamese sounds like gibberish
and thais go bong bong lee bik buk ping poooong

youtube.com/watch?v=v5VpczwrSCc

I can't even remember because I was playing English language games from age 7-8 onwards. I think I was almost fluent by 12.

I learned everything from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

It sounds weird compared to German. I don't like speaking it (writing it is okay though) because it sounds somewhat weak and faggy.

it's because of your funny sounding german accent. why can't german people fucking pronounce r's properly? why do you sound like you're throwing up whenever you pronounce an r?

Yes. I got used to American accents after 25 years.

>I don't like speaking it
i dont like germans speaking english either

Dưới sự lãnh đạo vẻ vang của của đồng chí Hồ Chí Minh, dân quân nhân dân tiếng Việt bị bắn rơi 25 máy bay Mỹ ngày nay như họ đã cố gắng để bắn phá sân chơi dành cho trẻ em với bom napalm. Vạn tuế của đồng chí Hồ Chí Minh! Vạn tuế đồng chí Mao Trạch Đông! Vạn tuế của đồng chí Fidel Castro! Đả đảo đế quốc Mỹ và bù nhìn của họ ở Sài Gòn!

And he thinks English sounds retarded.

vocaroo.com/i/s1z0hrDw37Mz

Unlike English, Vietnamese can be pronounced the same as it is written, if you know how.

>And he thinks English sounds retarded
that was back when i didn't know English, my mate. Any language can sound retarded if you did not know them.

Chok thoi muang hua hua kong gua?

This is how you sound like to me, chink

>that text
Is this 1965?

Add more tones, m8.

Oh before I'v read the second sentence I though you were saying something in Chinese to him

>anons think Vietnamese sounds like Chinese
>they're not even in the same language family.

That is like saying English sounds like Japanese.

bump.

>vietnamese is chocked full of middle chinese loan words
>vientnamese is a tonal language with monosyllabic words
>hurr it's not thing like chinese

fuck off senpai

Yes, both shares some characteristics, but saying it is the same is just dumb. It is like saying English is French, just because it has French loanwords.

this and also
this

this was bullshit

English has no non-loanwords. It's vocabulary is basically German/French/Latin

This more 2016?

Chào bạn! Tôi là một nhà cô gái Việt 20 tuổi của tìm cách để kết hôn với một người đàn ông giàu có Mỹ và có được thẻ xanh. Tôi sẵn sàng để thực hiện quan hệ tình dục bằng miệng và hậu môn theo yêu cầu.

It doesn't sound like Chinese but non-memingly Vietnamese is considered to be one of the weirdest sounding languages

As this thread demonstrates, the Vietnamese alphabet looks amazingly ridiculous.