It was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Lower_Pannonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One Trianon wasn't enough

The magyar cigány deserve it

Calm down North Hungarian

not for our part

I saw Hungary at the Grand Trianon Palace in Versailles yesterday, I told him how cool it was to meet him, because he was next on my list, but didn't want to be a douche and tell him the news yet or anything.

He said "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, all I could say was "WAS? ZUM KONZENTRATIONSLAGER", but he kept cutting me off and going "TRIANON? TRIANON? TRIANON?" and closing his hand shut in front my face. I walked away and continued preparing my Zyklon B and I heard him raging as I walked away. When I came to see how the treaty was going I saw him trying to walk with 7 pieces of stolen clay (one even bigger than his own righteous clay) in his hands without paying.

France at the palace was very nice about it and professional and was like "Sir, you need to give that clay back to their righteous owners". At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear but eventually (forced) turned back around and gave them up.

When the French took each of the lands started checking their population census realizing that Hungarians were indeed not majority in those lands, he stopped her and told to check again each of them individually "to prevent any shilling" and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After France scanned each piece of clay and wrote them down in the treaty and started to say the unfortunate (for Hungary of course) news, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and screaming "CIGANY, CIGANY, CIGANY, NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGET"

I'm not.

im confused on how austria gained land

They voted fot it

Axaxaxaxaxxaxa best day of my life

Man there is some butthurt here in this thread. Hope a Romanian didn't show up and pms all over the thread

What?

You guys are butthurt at Hungarians even though you got what you wanted from then almost 100 years ago

It's just friendly banter m8, except for that one autist that sometimes comes into threads and posts walls of text about how Transylvania is true romanian clay

REMOVE MAGYAR remove magyar you are worst magyar. you are the magyar idiot you are the magyar smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,hungary we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole magyar stink hungary cigany magyar..hungarian romanian war best day of my life. take a bath of dead magyar..HUNGARY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww1 .hungary we kill the king , hungary return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot magyar and gypsy smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MAGYAR FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. romania+croatia+slovak=kill hungary…you will ww1/ tupac alive in romania, tupac making album of romania . fast rap tupac romania. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink magayar… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

No it wasn't , bozgor tears are delicious

PAY FOR SLAVERY AMERIKAN

Are you comparing yourself to blacks our something?

*or

we need mo money for dem programmes

No, we wuz not kangz, WE WUZ EMPERORS AND ROMANS AND DACIANZ AND SHIEEEET

me and my gang burying hungary

Moldova is best Romania

Romanian troops in Budapest 1919

Romanian Army giving food for the kids in Budapest!

they tried to separate it by ethnicity

>tfw if we shared a border with Hungary back then we probably would get a piece of it too and we would lose our besties
feels weird man

rrrRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That story is outrageous

Tu felix Austria nube
+1st and 3nd partitions of Poland

pls r8 my oc

kek

pls respond

CALL THE POLICE AND THE FIREMAN

vicser vagyok

Feeding the poor Hungarian children!

Did those germans even stayed ?

Deported lol

They were deported in 1944 when the soviets occupied Romania idiot, by the soviets.
They accepted the union with Romania and lived in Romania untill 1944!

Yes they did stay in Romania!

Not too bad.

So deported

Yes, but it was in 1944 by the soviets, not when Transylvania united with Romania which your comment implied that that was the case.

And in any case, the National Assembly of the Germans in Transylvania and Banat which took place in Medias accepted the union with Romania!

Nazis killed gypsies in ww2 so its only fair you deported them

TRIANON
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
MY CELEBRATE IT EVERY YEAR

100TH ANNIVERSARY SOON BROTHER

there are plenty german village still west of danube. My swabian family comes from that area too

Horthy marching into Kassa on a white horse

>Hungary
>Not a shithole
Just fucking annex us already

And then he got blacked by alberto barbossa

somogyi trianon mikor?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Lower_Pannonia

Hungarians are just Pannonian Slavs who accepted the language of the invader. This slavic substrate is also the reason why Hungarian is not mutualy intelligible with other Ugro-Finnic languages.

So you got that wrong. It is the Hungarians who are South Slovaks.

is Indian intelligible with Slovak?

persze, mindkét helyen cigányul beszélnek

Your language is worse than gypsy speech.
No, but at least we have more similiar language relatives. You have none, not even anything as similiar as Slovak and Bulgarian and Bulgarian is probably the furthest Slavic language from Slovak.

obsessed non nations

cheers france

>look this stuff up
>find a web page where some hungarian is super salty about muh no vote and muh minorities
kek