I seriously want Hillary Clinton to come to power. If she pressures Putin...

I seriously want Hillary Clinton to come to power. If she pressures Putin, we'll have better chances to kick him off and have national democrats in power to finally cure this corrupt, oligarch-ridden, churka-infested shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatnik_(slang)
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview
world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/uranium-resources/supply-of-uranium.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she allowed putin to own 20% of all american uranium production

Trump will make go above and beyond and give Russia 100% of our uranium deposits

Do you believe that Trump will put Putin in his place? Not let loose instead? If Putin isn't pressured from the West, we will have a worse life here.

trump will save us some money
clinton will sell us down the river

sorry but putin will be dealt with 8+ years from now

Hillary's not too great at warfare and international politics. She'll do whatever her advisors tell her to do in that area.

Her strength is in developing social services. She'd be a better peacetime president.

>If she pressures Putin, we'll have better chances to kick him off
>buying into the lies

The Clinton family has bent over more for Putin than any other person in office. She is the reason your country owns something like 1/5 of our plutonium production. Trump is much more likely to "put pressure" on putin, only because he would be more competitive and would be less likely to sell out at the mere mention of money

I literally could not care how europeans feel about our politics

Trump is an AMERICAN president for AMERICANS

Yeah, Trump is probably better for America. You face mass migration and other stuff. But not sure, if for Russia (I mean, someone has to take a stance on Putin so that we could restore the nation).

Stay with Putin!
Would have just been better if he didn't broke the rules of the UN.

There will never be the Russian people in charge of ruling themselfs. NEVER. It's a Russian tradition.

>Do you believe that Trump will put Putin in his place?
Trump is putins lapdog. When vladimir orders him to jump he'll ask how high.

Negro... Trump is literally a shill for Russia and the ultra rich. As shit as Clinton is, Trump is worse in every regard

Okay, we'll see.

Sorry, lad, I'm really sorry. I don't care about yours too, but if I were American, I'd probably be for Trump too.

technically no
he might say nice things but he hasn't given him anything
clinton on the other hand signed off the selling of that stuff

talk is cheap

>Okay, we'll see.
Considering Hillary's campaign is pretty much already over, yeah we will probably see.

He will squander another American century of world domination.
And your wealth depends on it!

>Stay with Putin!
No, fuck off. It's not just about "MUH GAY RIGHTZ". Our nation is in a detrimental state, we've had so much mass migration under Putin! Our internet is being censored like in China.

Trump is tens of millions in debt to Russian banks and his foreign policy advisor Carter Page is literally an employee of the Russian state energy company.

I'm so fed up with all this hypocrisy. The funny thing is, our own alt-righters (like the ones who somehow support Putin in the West) are persecuted here. I wonder if we'll be prosecuted even more when the West gives Putin a green light

Trump didn't really have a chance to do anything.

Also what the fuck is the selling 20% of uranium/plutonium meme? Can you guys at least say which one it was? I don't see what's so wrong with getting quick buck. As far as I know uranium is mostly needed for nuclear things and some ammunition and American seems to have plenty of it anyway, same with Russia.

You know he has multiple foreign advisors right? Why would having at least one with ties to Russia be a bad thing?

>WE DON'T WANT A PRESIDENT BACKED BY CORPORATE MONEY
>WE WANT A PRESIDENT WHO IS CORPORATE MONEY
>ignoring how terrible a businessman Trump actually is

If he didn't make such dodgy deals, he would have been at a Gates style level of rich by now. I can't believe why you people would want him in.

Then again, my country voted in a party whose prominent members include a pigfucker, a treasurer that can't deal with money, a foreign secretary that couldn't deport a hate preacher and illegally deported 50000 students, a mentally subnormal man pressuring for mentally subnormal children to be 'removed' from education and BojoJojo himself, so...

Yeah, this is rather ironic. I must admit, Hillary is really crooked. If it was another candidate, he would have beaten Trump. So many of you vote for libertarians and greens! Obviously they don't want Hillary.

putin has the mind to control all the production in the world
we had the chance to protect our own because it was not a freely traded commodity, the secretary of state has to sign it off

the "meme" is about hilary using her political power for self enrichment and that she will most likely do more of it

It's uranium, I said the wrong thing in an early post and the other user was right.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=3

Russia has been trying ti seize up as much of the global supply as they can.

wew

>>WE WANT A PRESIDENT WHO IS CORPORATE MONEY
No, I didn't say that. I don't want Hillary as Russia's president, I find her policies rather inadequate in fact. I just need her to pressure Putin so that we could pressure him from the inside. We - Russian National Democrats, not some gay-feminist lobby.

Your argument boils down to McKinley vs Roosevelt and you are siding with McKinley.

Fuck off brit

But selling uranium to Russians isn't some terrible move if it was worth it from business point.

Russia already has their own uranium and nuclear arsenal big enough to spare for the entire world.

You should count yourself luck that the nigger in the whitehouse is such a pussy. If any other country fucked with out election system under any under president the Moscow Stock Exchange would be shutting down right now and stop lights outside your hospitals would shutting off.

>putin has the mind to control all the production in the world
You're exaggerating his mind. He may be smart, but he's also very insecure and resentful (after all, he's a midget)

>if it was worth it from business point.
It was only worth it to Hillary and other insanely rich people. The American people don't get a dime.

That's cute of them. They'll be back tomorrow like usual.

>Russia already has their own uranium and nuclear arsenal big enough to spare for the entire world.
Do you not understand what kind of market we are heading towards? China for instance owns up to 98% of some rare earth minerals. 98% of the earths supply. Russia is trying to do the same thing with uranium, why would helping them achieve that be a positive spot for anybody in the USA?

that's not the point, who gets what
>using her political power for self enrichment
she had a clear conflict of interest

she had bill give a talk, this front company pays him for the talk, then she signs the deal off, then she gets cash to her foundation

it is totally unethical, she only gets away with it because the clinton foundation is an ngo

>Guy gets ridiculously rich
>"He's such an idiot lmao, he isnt super mega ultra rich"
His political skills are debatable, but his business ability really isn't

You sound like you have way to much confidence in what our government can do.

He didn't really do it from scratch though, he came from a wealthy family, big fucking difference.

American people also don't get a dime from many things like military.
Unless I misread something it was before Russia's annexation of Crimea. A business deal is a deal and as far as I know it's mostly Australia and Canada who sit on large uranium reserves. It might be a wrong move, but I fail to see it as catastrophic.

The amount of Democrats who won't vote for Hillary is dwarfed by the amount of Republicans who refuse to stand with Trump. Among Bernie supporters alone, 90% of polled responders say they'll vote for Clinton. And many of these responders aren't even Democrats.

Trump can win, but you're mentally ill if you can't recognize that a Trump presidency is a longshot.

>American people also don't get a dime from many things like military.
What? No shit we pay for it. Are you genuinely comparing Russia bribing members of public office for control over our uranium supply to maintaining a military?

>The amount of Democrats who won't vote for Hillary is dwarfed by the amount of Republicans who refuse to stand with Trump
You realize Trump is winning in every poll right now, right?

You mean Nazbols and monarchists? I thought they liked Putin

Personally I don't really give a shit what we can or couldn't do to them at this point, I just want that coward to do something. And don't take me for some Hillary shill, I hated it Debbie Wasserman Schultz. But y'know what I hate fucking more? A foreign country FUCKING WITH OUR ELECTIONS like were some shit stain in Latin America. Fuck that.

I want Russia to hurt for that.

>Russia is only a thread because of Crimea
>from a polish poster

Because you stopped loving Putin. There would be no censored Internet if you would have kept loving him!

You country is in a desperate state because the oil-prize war and your invasion of Ukraine and poor Crimea is depleeting your reserves.
Also the sanctions that followed, but mainly because they cut down allready planned western investments...like VW wanted to build the biggest car factory ever in Russia...and then well Putin went berserk.

Restore yourself the Putin of his first 8 years in office! He rescued Russia.
Keep loving him!

Yes and he increased that wealth exponentially. Money doesn't magically become more money

>What? No shit we pay for it. Are you genuinely comparing Russia bribing members of public office for control over our uranium supply to maintaining a military?
Your country is mostly run and gets their money from shitty giant corporations like with many countries. To get Poland's economy to grow one of the first thing we did was to attract foreign investments.
Most people counted that Russia would calm the fuck down before Crimea since their economy has been already going down.

>Your country is mostly run and gets their money from shitty giant corporations like with many countries. To get Poland's economy to grow one of the first thing we did was to attract foreign investments.
And where does the military come into this exactly?

I agree, that's noteworthy, but it feels like a lot of people are thinking about him as a "pulled up from my bootstraps" style self made man. Like he was born on a poor Kentucky farm or some shit.

>a corrupt grandma or a rich reality star as president.

Murica is a fucking joke. Just like Brazil.

It was a shitty comparison in how sometimes you have to do things that don't benefit small guys immediately.

Well, no. In no way. Today, there is a heavy divide among Russian nationalist: those who want to restore the "empire" (they actually like Putin's clumsy geopolitics) and those who want to build a cohesive and comfortable society without meddling with foreign nations. The latter have a more liberal stance and in fact merge with liberals (many of whom are not in fact SJWs).

>Most people counted that Russia would calm the fuck down before Crimea
>guys russia is calming down
>lets give them 1/5 of our uranium supply
>its okay they are calming down

>Carter Page is literally an employee of the Russian state energy company.
Proofs?

Do they realize that restoring "the empire" means war with the west? Are they that fucking stupid?

Except giving Russia 1/5th of our urianum production doesn't benefit the small guy now or later.

>The amount of Democrats who won't vote for Hillary is dwarfed by the amount of Republicans who refuse to stand with Trump.
Will they vote a third force?

Trump will save us money, with his giant useless wall, 24 hour white house phone line, and socialized health care for veterans, which will apparently pay for any doctor of their choosing in the country. I can't wait to hear of his other frugal designs

1/5 of uranium supply to Russian capital isn't scary when given to a country with enough uranium on their own. Again neither Russia nor America is especially starved for uranium nor in monopoly position.

Do you know how we call those passionate Putin lovers? The kind that you described here? Vatniks.

>1/5 of uranium supply to Russian capital isn't scary when given to a country with enough uranium on their own.
I'm arguing with somebody who doesn't even understand the concept of supply and demand, why bother

Yes it does. If he put the "small loan of a million dollars" into the bank instead of playing businessman he would be richer than he is now.

he already said he will cut off all nato countries that don't pay their share

The hypocrisy is ridiculous.

Worst part is, Hillary IS a shit candidate with a lot of problems. But Trump has every one of her same problems, but twice as intense.

By 1-2% in July. I majored in Political Science and I can tell you without a doubt polling doesn't mean shit until at least October.

>If she pressures Putin,
Yeah because pressuring Putin really worked well for Obama. Putin doesn't give two shits about American pressure. "Deep concern" and sanctions are imeffective.

not "empire", only lost russian lands filled with ethnic ruskies (eastern ukraine, belarus, north kazakhstan)

>Are they that fucking stupid?
Unfortunately, yes. They tend to be not very unintelligent and driven by emotions rather than mind. We also have communist-nationalist hybrids, they also fall under that vatnik category.

I'm not sure she can win at this point. She's embroiled in too many scandals and doesn't have a lot of credibiliy.

>I let facebook determine my political stances

> I majored in Political Science
>Thinks Hillary is going to win

Why am I not surprised

And how would simple supply and demand model even work there? There is plenty of uranium supply on the world. It's one of the resources we don't really need to worry about. Our demand mainly consists of military and nuclear energy. Nuclear energy is getting shit on pretty hard.

Another fantastic idea! Looks like Latvia and Estonia will soon be part of the Russian Federation despite decades of NATO reliance.

That can be achieved without a western intervention actually, what about the Baltic states? Isn't there a large Russian minority there?

translate please.

I don't understand Russian nicknames

It allway puzzles me how you get from Alexsander to Sasha...and stuff like that..

What does Vatnik mean? Putinist? Poolover?

>I majored in Political Science
So you mentally masturbated for four years? Enjoy your debt and future in bartending.

Screencap this and put in your pocket for later.

She is going to win, not by a lot or even a landslide, but likely by a slither in the battleground states. Trump will do way better than anyone thought, but he won't take Ohio or Virginia where he needs the votes. I'm a native Virginian and I study the polls from previous elections on a county wide level. He's fucked here. And Ohio went out the door when that cocksucker Manafort attacked Kasich. He ain't gonna do it, no matter how much Sup Forums meme magic you through.

He might be working for the IWF or Standard&Poors and stuff.

yes

but there is also nato there hehe

> Putinist

yes

originally vatnik is a jacket

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatnik_(slang)
I'm surprised that there are an article about it

Russia already has well over double the USA's untapped uranium supply WITHOUT counting the portion they own of the USA's untapped supply.

Say in a year from now somebody invents a plan or literally any other invention that uses uranium and that invention becomes widely used across the world in every country.

Now the USA is in short supply of uranium and is forced to buy up their own supply of uranium at a marked up price or even worse be forced to go without. All while never benefiting the american people.

And the reason would be only because Russia gave the clinton family a few million dollars.

Creepy, I actually am a licensed bartender and did it during the summers.

But no, I live around the beltway and have a pollster job working for the GOP. The problem with most poli sci majors is proximity. If you don't live near DC or a state capitol your fucked up the ass. But I grew up here so I just lived in my parents place till I got a job and now its been smooth sailing and easy living ever since.

Vatniks are basically people who believe in Putin with a blind faith, they think that he is surrounded by very evil people (oligarchs, ministers and politicians) and is the only one to save Russia from them all. They have a plethora various odd and pretty retarded political views.

i really dont give a shit what trump does with putin, i just know a good portion of my tax is going to defend people that hate us.

really could not be bothered if putin annexes the entire old eastern bloc

But until we compare Trump's convention bump to Hillary's, a pole in July really does not matter. Trump has a lot of factors stacked against him, most notably the electoral map.

>screen cap my completely anonymous post for the next few months

Yeah I'll do that. Post this on facebook if you actually believe that.

Hillary has no chance, Bernie has already come out and said he is no longer a democrat, his followers will not vote for hillary in a million years. She literally stabbed him in the back and then walked all over his body.

>But until we compare Trump's convention bump to Hillary's
Trump went up and Hillary has been going down over the last 2 days

>Hillary has no chance, Bernie has already come out and said he is no longer a democrat

Did he do that before or after he declared her the nominee?

Or was it before the polls showing 80% of his voters begrudgingly going to her camp?

>i just know a good portion of my tax is going to defend people that hate us.
That is so sad. As I said earlier, if I were American, I would support Trump, because you guys face many challenges with that influx of migrants. So do we, in fact, with Putin's help.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview

> trump will save us some money
> "Trump is an AMERICAN president for AMERICANS"
> His whole program is fighting off sandniggers and spics

I swear I never believed Americans were stupid before this whole trump joke went down on you.

After, also after the emails leaked.

>Or was it before the polls showing 80% of his voters begrudgingly going to her camp?

Was that before or after the emails leaked and showed everybody that the primaries were -literally- rigged for Hillary

>but he won't take Ohio or Virginia where he needs the votes
I'm I the only one who thinks American voting system is absurd?

by 1%...

Trump wants to cut foreign spending, how is that saving the US money?

That actually disproves what you said. Carter Page left Gazprom at 2007.
Thanks, though.

What? Bernie was literally the person to nominate her. 90% of his supporters are planning to vote for Hillary, even the ones who weren't Democrats in the first place.

>A candidates popularity decreasing after a 3 day event specifically about her
>I-It's not so bad

>Russia already has well over double the USA's untapped uranium supply WITHOUT counting the portion they own of the USA's untapped supply.
And both of those supplies don't make up even half of Australia's supply.
>Say in a year from now somebody invents a plan or literally any other invention that uses uranium and that invention becomes widely used across the world in every country.
Say in a year someone invents something running on slav butthurt. Nuclear energy is mostly trying to involve everything but uranium in their reactions.
>Now the USA is in short supply of uranium and is forced to buy up their own supply of uranium at a marked up price or even worse be forced to go without. All while never benefiting the american people.
USA can fall back to buy uranium from Canada or Australia. Most Russia and USA's uranium is apparently also expensive to extract comparably to Australian one.
world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/uranium-resources/supply-of-uranium.aspx
Uranium also has the nice property of being extractable from sea water provided the prices jump enough. Uranium overall for uses like nuclear energy is a small party of overall running costs and currently USA is coming back to oil thanks to the prices dropping down with nuclear projects having too much safety requirements to compete.