Sup Forums has ruined my life

Sup Forums has ruined my life
when I think about the last 10 years, the most of my time i have spend laying on my bed, in front of my laptop, browsing a chinese cartoon forum

Is this a complain?
You need to get banned

Find a thing to motivate your life. I can't tell you what it will be or how to find it. It struck me out of nowhere. After staying up until 6 am every night aimlessly clicking from page to page one night I stumbled upon a certain thing and I was overcome by an incredible desire to change my life. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was able to feel again years after I thought I lost the ability. I forced myself to be awake in the day, to exercise, to eat right, and to begin to put the pieces of my life back together.

I can't tell you how to do it, but I know it can be done.

i want a channer bf

me too. there's a lot if qt Sup Forumstards that give out their info but I think that they wouldn't wanna commit to anything.

I've been on for 10 years too. Started when I was 13; 23 now. No regrets

Sup Forums is meh
i want Sup Forums bf

13? that's too young, user.

a-user...

b-boy...

what kind of boy?

wtf stop this gay shit

autistic

no

okay germoney

cockblocked by germany

Well, I think he just doesn't want us here. If you have another idea we can talk.

this. OP once you find that motivation it gets a helluva lot easier from there.

>that doesn't mean it's easy, but that's the hardest part

IKTFB, I started posting on Sup Forums when I was 12 and now at 22 years old I feel miserable.

it's great to have these posts every now and then reminding me to get off while i still can

Same here germanon

pls do so, before you ruin your life like i did
10 years wasted for nothing

>tfw that's how my body is right now and has been for the past six years
how do we fix it germbro?

Then fucking stop it.

>going on a website to complain that the website has ruined your life

Sup Forums hasn't ruined shit, you ruined your own life. You know what to do, stop using Sup Forums, if you can't do that then it's purely your fault.

R A R E

our genetics and upbringing fucked us up. a normal kid doesn't find this site and browse it for 12-16h a day.

man its addictive, its like a drug
when i know i have to do shit, its so much easier to just check out Sup Forums, just for a minute, and this way, a whole day gets wasted

>blaming anything and everything to excuse your own failures as a person

This might be the easiest way to do things, but it's the worst for if you want to actually change anything.

So it's like a drug. Tons of things are. Just do something else. Everyone uses social crutches, just pick which ones are worth it and which aren't.