North & South

What are the differences between the North and the South in your country?

>south
people acknowledge mafia

>north
people dont ackowledge mafia

>North
Butter ; rain ; beer
>South
Olive oil ; sun ; wine

North: shite part
South: better part

South: dark brown manlets
North: Light brown manlets, real Mexicans

>north
rain, tea, hazelnuts, mountains, forests, black sea, chernobyl disaster, BLONDE BLUE EYED PONTIC PEOPLE

>south
mediterranean sea, very beautiful coasts, russian tourists, so hot that your ass gets soaked up in sweat, mountains again, usually brown greek looking peopel

however the cultural transition is significantly remarkable in turkey from west to east instead of south to north. west is good, east is ???

>north
faggots

>south
niggers

This also for México

Norteño puto

>north

Swamps and forest.

>south

Warm winters and helsinki citi boys

poor scum
rich twats

>North

Libtard shithole

>South

Cuckservative shithole

You can't really compare it like that

I guess generally:

North = white
South = brazil 2.0, multicultural but segregated

The south is where people live

lol who cares

North: Nothing
South: Everything

How about east vs. west?

South: Multicultural "Paradise"
North: White working class

Few exceptions. It's hard to split directly into north/south

>west: East Asians
>east: West Asians
>further east: Irish

What are upper middle class and wealthy people thought of in the North? Do they go to the same schools? Eat and shop at the same places?

Generally looked upon with scorn, but nothing more; there's no bickering, even verbal. It's just a present "us" and "them" mentality. I still remember when I was a kid my friends at school made fun of me one time for eating roasted peanuts, because it was upper middle class. I don't know why I remembered it, it just stuck with me for some reason.

Upper and middle class people tend to (obviously) associate with their own. They eat and shop at different places; waitrose is for people with money, aldi or lidl is for people with nothing, tesco or morrisons is the middle.

Unless you have LOADS of money, everyone goes to the same school. Private schools cost a lot.

North:
FN at 42,23%

South:
FN at 45,22%

Shieeeet. Guess the French are pretty fuckin' tired of some shit at this point.

cavan can't be that bad

no es

amount of snowfall, accent, that's it.

>north
bönde, poor swamp and forest areas

>south
moneys and people

>north: no
>south: yes

>North
if it's not jungle, it's dead dry.
It's poor.

>south
bunch elitist "muh heritage" "imma white"
they think they are rich. They are not.

I guess it doesn't sound too different from America then. Walmart is for poor people while whole foods is for the upperclass. Mostly everyone eats the same sort of food except lower class doesn't eat organic and buy foods with lots of sugar, additives and corn syrup.

Since schools are funded by property taxes there is a distinct income divide. Catholic schools are pretty numerous and tend to have middle class/rich students.

as posh tory twats

wb costco

Eh, the shoppers look like mostly lower income/middle class folks but I see plenty of range rovers and Teslas in the parking lots.

Everything is in bulk and or cheap so it's just too convenient to ignore

North: poor, miserable and damp.
South: prosperous, happy and less damp.

>East
Fishermans,French,Irish and Toronto
>West
Hippies,Banana republics, Natives,Oil

>North
Literally Africa

>South
100% pure aryan übermensch

I am from a family in Slovakia that is better off than many "middle class" Americans (small/medium business owners) and we shop at Lidl often simply because they offer even better quality than other chains here and are cheaper.

Except Bradistan, which falls under both as a multicultural "paradise" working class shithole.

North: peaceful
South: terror attacks every day