/brit/

/pakigf2016/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Monetary_Theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the Gas the Taigs

korean pop

allahu akbar

this

*puts you all out of business*

is it jannys day off or what

business idea:

offer money to elected officials in exchange for granted favours

business idea: rename my business and avoid bankruptcy

*waits for the inevitable deletion of either this thread or the other one*

business idea: fixed the value of money to a tangible good to prevent central banks from causing fluctuation in the money supply

hi form uk!!!

business idea:

sell records of minors engaging in sexual acts via the internet

business idea: monetise a national tragedy

If I were an African American, I would expediently ignore the high rate of black on black murder and set up BLM for the purpose of directing people's attention to the relatively small amount (when compared with the number of blacks killed by other blacks) of blacks killed by white police officers. For no other reason than to incite racial hatred of whites in the hope it will encourage people to kill and remove white people from positions of influence and authority.

Why do blacks make no effort to establish a movement against the killing of blacks by other blacks?

Fight me

this one was here first so it stays you hear me janny?

now be a good lad and go delete the other one

do not post in angus threads

Imagine having poo coloured skin, and there was nothing you could do about it. All day everyday you look, and smell dirty. I think I would become a criminal tbhwyf

>Paki gf
no thanks m8

I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into sunshine

1. Central banks don't cause fluctuations in the money supply, this is a misunderstanding of monetary policy.
2. How is having the moneys supply tied to an exogenous factor that fluctuates with even more volatility any better?

need one

might fetch a rope soon

STOP BARRACKING ME AND HARASSING ME DELIBERATELY

can someone shop the dentists face onto kev walking to the camera

sup hillary
sup donald

business idea: cocaine standard for money

You wanna fucking go lad

don't do it :(

business idea:

sell augmentations for dicks

>Why do blacks make no effort to establish a movement against the killing of blacks by other blacks?

Because that would 1) require admitting that the problem lies within and we all know they dindu nuffin so we can't have that and 2) if they did manage to acknowledge the problem then it would mean a lot of hard work to correct and it not blaming white people for their problems

is this a new type of bed bug?

Kyary

imagine tonguing another mans poo hole

gays are a bit mental 2bh

business idea: immediate expulsion of all Irish and Irish sympathisers from Britain and other commonwealth nations

business idea: supernumerary penises through surgery

>yank education

I reckon her arsehole has been stretched to fuck

dirty bitch

>1. Central banks don't cause fluctuations in the money supply, this is a misunderstanding of monetary policy.

Maybe I chose the wrong word. I meant stop them from growing or shrinking the money supply at all.

Business idea 2: outlaw fractional reserve banking to prevent the money multiplication effect

I could literally beat any here in a fight and I wouldn't just win I would win handily

I could easily fuck each and every one of you pathetic sacks of shit up beyond all recognition

I would have to exercise restraint to not kill you all that's how bad the beating would be

You would literally be in the hospital sucking your meals through a straw and shitting and pissing in a diaper for at least 6 months before you could even muster the strength to leave your hospital bed

Fuck you all

business idea: ban kshit

business idea:

a table that floats

ok m8

the bender poster should literally kill himself

>constantly spams bender editions
>constantly makes them late because he's a fucking mong
>is a fucking bender

>he's a paki transvestite
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for attention
>he takes his "transition" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only thing he could think of in his pathetic life to garner attention and acceptance
>he posts his podgy, ugly body inf threads he doesn't like and whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he fedoraposts in threads he doesn't like because they insult Islam, a religion he defends vehemently and follows the Koran down to the letter
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house, unless it's into a cell
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything and relies on a fried chicken shop for sustenance
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

guess who

how dum r they

MMXV innit

enjoy the curve of her spine

>business idea: immediate expulsion of all Irish and Irish sympathisers from Britain and other commonwealth nations

>buy some """"unflavoured""" protein
>try it today with some peanut butter, a banana and some milk
>tastes like utter shit
>have 4.9 more kg to get through

>stop them from growing or shrinking the money supply at all.
They don't. Money supply is determined by the Treasury. Composition of private sector assets is the central bank.
>outlaw fractional reserve banking to prevent the money multiplication effect
No need to outlaw something that doesn't exist. There is no money multiplier. Banks just create credit to anybody and don't need any money in reserve.

bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Monetary_Theory

i could kill you with my bare hands without you so much as leaving a scratch upon me you pathetic spineless yank scrotebag

>religion of peace

your business proposal has been denied

business idea:

a new kind of human that has, instead of a skeleton, a chitin-armour thing

Hello sir

What can I get for you today?

there is nothing wrong with fractional reserve banking

>protein powder
>ever

just toss it in the bin

Rookie mistake

Always go with vanilla lad

Mixes well with everything

it's called an exoskeleton

>binnie

are you that autist who spams her every chance he gets?

dey doo it bcuz of de wite man puttin dem down!

It doesn't matter which flavour you buy. It still feels like drinking milk with sand in it.

I'm listening...

Your a moran

did tim open the yanks package yet?

business idea: delete 33,000 incriminating emails

you have been selected for testing purposes, good luck

both incredibly good ideas

*takes out fiver*
*teleports behind you*
Ill have a freddo mate please

Business idea: Buy a scanner, and a printer so I can print my own money.

Your understanding of money has been debunked numerous times. Even by the Bank of England (look at the link I gave you).

business idea: send Tim flour and a note that says "anthrax"

business idea: sell chicken breast as "Solid Chicken Flavoured ready-to-eat Protein" with a 3000% markup

pack of johhnies and some wd-40 please

*squeezes boyfriends bum*

you don't need protein powder

your body can only absorb 30g of protein one sitting anyway

When did he receive another package?

>eating for taste

enjoy your no gains

i'm sure id be very nervous if i had any idea how money worked

i can support this

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on /brit/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

this tbqh fám

I hardly ever post her

>go double the speed limit
>get annoyed when someone cuts you off

Too bad MMT is heterodox economics hahahHAHAHAAHAHAHH

business idea: buy a 3d printer, use it to print 3d printers and sell them

that would be pretty terrible 2bh

business idea: marks and spencer but cheaper

that would actually get you arrested haha

If you knew that, you'd be a Jew and swindle the goyim

business idea:

send tim a packet of actual anthrax

business idea: assassinate otto von bismarck

have been tempted once or twice
didn't want to break something in my hand though

twice the speed limit on a road like that? don't think so senpai
everyone else is just moving at a snails pace

I know, I used to have vanilla and chocolate and they were so nice, but the unflavoured one has more protein per gram, I thought how bad could it be? considering I mix it with a load of other stuff I shouldn't be able to taste it

nah I used to make lovely shakes when I had the chocolate ones, tasted like nesquik
I use a blender rather than a shaker

business idea: send tim some toothpaste & toothbrush in a box, with "from the dentist ;)" written on some paper

pssh, they can't touch me, i'm in Iceland

need to get me a duvet lads

The only protein drinks that taste good are the ones with hardly any protein in.

Like these, they taste better than most milkshakes.

business idea: make /brit/ a business idea general where only business ideas can be posted and discussed