Although Japan remains one of the countries with the lowest rates of male circumcision...

Although Japan remains one of the countries with the lowest rates of male circumcision, I read in multiple places that an increasing number of Japanese men are having themselves circumcised for cosmetic reasons. The men believe that a circumcised penis will make their equipment more "manly," thus boosting their confidence in bed.

So my question to Japanese anons here is threefold:
>Is this true?
>How is circumcision seen in general in Japan?
>What do Japanese women think of male circumcision? Do they find it attractive or funny looking/repulsive?

pls no meme answers

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

t virgin american

why does it matter

t. manslut brazilian

call it morbid curiosity

I'm virgin

I don't know if the number of people getting themselves circumcised is increasing or not, but there are lots of ads offering you circumcising on magazines for men. So some people are brainwashed by them, and start thinking that they will become popular among women if they commit themselves circumcised.

As far as I know, I don't have any friends who had himself circumcised.
Of course, women don't prefer foreskin penis.

>Of course, women don't prefer foreskin penis.
Is that comic really how Japanese women view foreskins? Like the penis is hiding and timid?

Yes. No one prefers penis covered by foreskin. Not only Japanese women, but also all women of the world don't prefer it.
It's stink and dirty.

>Like the penis is hiding and timid?
Yes. the man in the pic represents how his penis is.

>but also all women of the world don't prefer it.
No.
>It's stink and dirty.
Maybe if you are a subhuman who doesn't bathe.

>caring about what women think so much that he's willing to mutilate his dick

holy crap!

These were helpful answers, but there's still something I don't understand. If circumcised penises are generally seen as more attractive in by Japanese women, why are more Japanese men not circumcised? Is it because it's not traditionally a Japanese practice?

t. virgins with mutilated dicks

t. man with foreskin

Having your penis circumcised is considered as a king of plastic surgery in Japan, and we don't like to get the surgery on body. Having surgery for cosmetic purpose is considered as a shameful thing especially among Japanese men. I think this is why.

This "jap" is retarded and wrong.

Almost no one, not even in America, circumcises for female preference.

And according to most women circumcision doesn't matter.
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/

Thanks bro, you really answered my questions well and straightforward. I appreciate it.

t. NEET

t. Mutilated penis

But yes the "Jap" is a decent poster, even though he is bullshitting.

true but its not about "manly". its more about "adult or child" matter.

see above

see above

>Yes. No one prefers penis covered by foreskin. Not only Japanese women, but also all women of the world don't prefer it.
>It's stink and dirty.

You have been brainwashed, and it will not smell if you shower more than once a week.

Well, here in argentina is an uncut country and women prefer circumcised. There isn't advertising or anything but every women I knew who was with a circumcused man says it's better.

I'm a lesbian so no idea

>its more about "adult or child" matter.
What do you mean by this? Are natural penises seen as childish, like in 's comic?

>tfw circumcised dick
All women think dicks with foreskin are disgusting

I agree with you. I'm sure every women on the earth prefer penis without foreskin.
I don't know why this American does a damage control for his own penis covered by foreskin when there is no reason that women prefer foreskin penis.

I'm not the person you replied, but I took the pic from circumcising, so it is over described a bit.
But, I'm sure women think penis covered by foreskin are disgusting.

* from circumcising ads

getting non foreskin meaning being adult or glowing out of child. i dont understand the word "circumcised". no one has that except having an operation for it