Are Japanese considered the Nazis of the oriental world?

Are Japanese considered the Nazis of the oriental world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=N9KuUR2-p9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they didn't do anything wrong

Go to the other Japanese war crime denial thread

Chinese hate them

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

worse than germany should also mention the raped women to get them pregnant and did that to all ages from fetus to pensioner

No everyone but Gooks and Chinks love japan.

China is considered the jews of South East Asia though

that had a friend of Nazi. why not?

no but china and korea consider.

they still love producing stories on that and will never stop. especially in korea its become almost an industry that benefits some people

>that benefits some people
the families of the victims?

So Koreans are like the Jews of the East? Interesting.

the two nations themselves. citizens are so stupid that governors can control them by stories. even some Taiwanese generations were educated like "Japs were evil they are nazi shit they never contributed to Taiwan" as such.

if you are saying those women yes, and there are many of any other people getting it. like professors, public workers, politicians, and their doubtful contractors in charge of getting rid of "the taints of Japanese Imperialism" based on almost completely kind of superstitions, authors, media in general, its organizations, etc.

the problem never can be settled because some of them are certainly going to protest against it.

wtf i hate japan now

You're not wrong

This

Lived in Korea for 3 years - they're absolutely blinded by it.

As if their obsessive idle culture wasn't enough, every time things heat up politically or some corruption gets uncovered the gov just slaps some blame on Japan. It gets a bigger national orientated story going and they eat it up.

90% of the population in any country are retards but Koreans really are a special kind.

wtf i love japan now

Why do Koreans and Chinese always copy you?

Idol*

yeah not that even South East Asians forgave us on the contrary they still hated Japanese when crown prince back then visited Philippine for the first time after the war. I won't justify what Japan back then did. a loser can't resist whatever winners do. however that shit happened 70 years ago, fucking 70 years passed. that's very suspicious, or no doubt if there's wrong education they have.

I didn't think Chinese citizens could post on Sup Forums.

historically korea has been coping literally almost everything of japan including laws and social systems in general. so they cant go in another direction. and simply they dont know of anything other than what japan has done. they dont have a choice to do anything different from japan.

china is like korea in the 60s. they are now in transition. but they wont be able to make an original thing if they keep the current way of manufacturing.

hey mao

Yes

Although it's a lot like how Europeans view Germany.

Everyone has done something wrong.

You're thinking of China

>everyone but China and Korea loves Japan

Absolute lie.

India is neutral with Japan. Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lankans, Pakis, Singaporeans, and Bangladeshis are varying levels of dislike/neutral.

Doesn't help that Japan is 60-70% war crime deniers.

japon did literally nothing wrong they were liberating the easias from colonial empires of white devils

ie same thing natsis and soviets were doing in the other parts of the worlds, likes of rommel or those chimps in apefrica

sadly the usaian one haven't fallen down till this day, the damned prison of nations

hawaii would be much better with japan for example, I knew one such girl

You realize that's at a Japanese protest.

Pretty ironic considering Japanese were allies with the Nazis for 6 years.

My Indian friend hates Japan for some reason, but he's resentful toward pretty much any powerful country

What is with Polish posters being so fucking crazy?

No because nazi didn't lie and hide their crimes

Hirohito did nothing wrong

China now act like how Japan did. the claim is pretty much accurate.

if anything the current main problem of korea is their social construction itself. they have been catching up anything japan did and obtained some economic achievements but they on the other hand havent been developing their own original stuff.
china has rapidly followed and absorbed anything korea did, so theres a bad potential that nothing beneficial remains there.

we don't care even if anti-Japan sentiment still exists over there as long as governments of those countries abuse it for populism with wrong information. China isn't based on democracy but South Korea is fucking awful when I think it's democratic.

>don't abuse*

world need Japan

That's true but two wrongs don't make a right.

This tbqh. I feel this every day
Its beneficial for govt that people hate japan to guts. Make government stronger and silence the complains. Thus teachers teach to hate and Tv promotes the hate. Seducing kids is bad.

Copying everything japan mean they also copied problems. And these problems are more fatal to korea imho.

Dude warcrimes lmao

>japanese people still think they just sprouted on a chain of islands and still think they're not descended from koreans

Japanese is descendant of Jews

fuck of Chang

fuck off takashi

well no one cares about their ethnic heritage. its not only about japan but china at least. i dont know much about korea, but probably its the same. only stupid patriots, and in korea added media to them, get into it.

Koreans are the alphas of East Asia, which of course the Japanese can't stand

WE WUZ JAPS N'SHIT

why are you Koreans so obsessed with our origin or what... we can't help but always react against what you insist, and we just disagree with it but in the end you claim it's Japs that are obsessed. holy fuck.

it's just banter idiot

>implying im korean
japs are so insecure

They are more like dindus of the asian world

I don't think so when I look at Koreans.

you are a chink

well whatever.

why China exploding ownself?

japanese diaspora detected

Why China Can't Create Anything

>Europeans against refugees coming in
>Americans against Muslims coming in and trying to build a wall against Mexico
>criticizes Japan and Nazi Germany as being racist

Why is this allowed

Yes we are very evil.
Don't come to our country.

why Chinese everybody like this?