What is the best European country for a black man such as myself to get easy hookups?

What is the best European country for a black man such as myself to get easy hookups?

Sweden or Germany seeing as France already has a ton

Try Iceland

they could use some blackening

Humph, honestly it will be easier for you in the US nowadays

fucking nigger

Try Poland or France. Their women are notorious coal burners.

Only white girls in US that date black men are fat and/or white trash

Every time I've seen an interracial couple it's always that

Pretty much anywhere in Western Yurope, btter hurry before Ahmed has scalped or bombed all of them for Allah.

>fat and/or white trash
pretty much the same thing here.

Try Romania. They too are niggers.

USA

And you expect European countries to be any different? I have never seen an even remotely attractive Swedish woman with a nigger, so it must be exceedingly rare and I expect that to hold true for most countries in Europe. You'll have an easier time at home.

Soon to be Israel

This but don't get too cocky, there was this nigger in Sweden who fell for Sweden yes meme and got angry.

This, you only see attractive white girls with nigger since the ugly ones are not mentioned. And since it's such a rare thing for an attractive girl to fall for a negro photos with them make it world wide.

U K R A I N E

The more east you go the worse for black man. Anythying east to germany is extremely racist

Ahahah, absolutely not true

Well dude, actually it's the same thing everywhere, not only in murica.

you need to be a rich black man for something not fat, old or trashy.

Im talking from experience tho

You're a real beta then

Im not black but i went to international english school so i naturally know lot of asians and blacks. Getting girls in UK was 10 times easier for them than here

To be honest, a slag would fuck an aids riddled gorilla if it paid her a drink

Come home black man.

Well my point stands. If he wants to fuck european girls west is the way

Here in the UK white girls love black guys especially if you are a light skin nigga

Try some progressive country with not many niggers in it.
In France or in the UK there's too many local black, so you won't be seen as exotic, and coal burners have already the local niggers to be blacked.

poland or russia

Poland. Lots of hot girls go there, no danger to be beaten or stabbed I swear. Please go there right now.

Wait what the fuck I hate Poland now

World's youth day is in Poland. Apparently people from 150 countries are here right now and to top that there has been at lest 5 "middle eastern" suspects caught with explosives, guns, and "weird containers" so far.

Here, you'll fit right in

I'm going to Krakow in 10 days, will it be safe?

Probably, are you white? If no, then you'll get beaten, if yes then you'll have a good time.

Eh. this is definitely not true here. arabs get the fat trash white women here. blacks usually get (really) attractive whites. if you are a really americanized 'thug' negro you should have no problem pulling every time you go out

Asians have it easy in Poland too

Ignore the insecure Sup Forums tards in this thread OP

you are definitely not in luck here in Spain.

Whenever I go out with my group of friends to a club, everyone at one point hooks up EXCEPT my black friend.

my black friend is /fit/ as fuck with a sex pack and still NEVER gets laid.

My gf lives with 5 sluts who fuck a new guy every week, I ask them what they think about black men and they say "I'm NOT racist but... black men are just not attractive for me".

Try Poland though, when I went there with my black friend he hooked up with many girls and they ignore me! It was a bizarre reversal

>Poland
>safe

What do you think?

Well, people here generally don't have a problem with American blacks.

Here Muslims are the hated minority.

how should be deal with the americuck problem?

note that ''black man'' is cuck lingo

it's true but for some reason, SOME racist white women have a sort of fetish for black men.

Liberal women are secretly disgusted by them

I know a super liberal girl that freaked when I black guy started flirting with her

I always imagine it are black posters who don't want to touch black women and want to breed the black race out of existence who post that.

Blacks have funny weird faces t.b.h.

Italian here (despite my flag)

almost all interracial couples here are Italian man and black woman.

I can't remember seeing it in reverse

NO PLEASE NO, KEEP AT LEAST ONE COUNTRY PURE

>Here Muslims are the hated minority.

confirm this.

I went to Holland with my Jordanian friends and people acted weird around us

That's a nice way of calling them ugly.