Russo-American Friendship

Who else would like to see this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofx7w_7dDEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this treason !?

fuck off amirifat i hate you and your shitty country

Hey murricans, don't listen to these shills, we have a lot of common things. There is the only one reason of this synthetic 'hate' - political propaganda, and may be black people, they create bad image. So i'm joining dis thread niggaz, let's see what will happen. Photo of our Vietnam related

One day our govenment will stop being so shit and we'll form the most powerful coalition world has ever seen

Basically

Just wanna throw this out there but Russians have a good reputation amongst Americans. We typically view you as badass crazy people. For Americans, that is flattering.

>We typically view you as badass crazy people. For Americans, that is flattering.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofx7w_7dDEc

russia is a threat to europe and the world
also this

Yes we love you Russia fuck China

Why is everyone so upset that Trump wants to be friends with Putin?

Because Putin it's bad, very bad

Why not Brazilian-American friendship?

OH OH!
ME! ME-ME-ME-ME-ME!

We could rule the world bro!
We would let you rule South America hue-est ally

you already rule it
and it's because you ruined USSR

Russia generally, and Putin specifically, are both very unpopular in the US.

If Putin isn't in power, me.

We've got China rising, and a bunch of shit in the Middle East. We're strong, but not omnipotent. If we team up though, we could ROCK the HOUSE!

Russian government sure. Russian people no. We probably view Russians more positively than our allies.

You are probably correct that people in the US don't view Russian citizens negatively, and the dislike is limited to the govt.
I haven't seen anything to suggest Americans view Russian citizens more positively than other allies.

Our alliance generally don't get along. When push comes to shove we all have each other's back for sure and come together but on a regular day we just don't get along.

America values toughness, and we don't view our allies as tough. Russia exudes toughness.

Forcing all the jews to israel and not letting them take the millions of tons of gold with them is the hardest part to make such alliance happen.
Then you must connect russia with alaska with a bridge, a tunnel under the bridge and a pipeline that goes with it.
Fast trains across the Siberia speeding to the crossing and ending up in some Detroit that has become an industrial city once more.
From Scotland to Argentina in a car, marathons, all that shit.
Then comes the deep sea exploration.
After the sea, comes the space. Chinese will be on the moon already setting up bases of their own, sparking a rivalry after they conquer Africa and have niggers in their cannon fodder ranks.
Mars will be all out for everyone. Cities, oxygen farms, dirt factories, shit factories, powerplants...
War on mars, 'mosins on mars' as /k/ would love to.
Its the next step in evolution of humanity.

Man you ever thought of writing some short stories? I would read more on this topic