Ask mom for McDonald's

>ask mom for McDonald's
>she brings home Burger King
FUCKING BITCH

Burger King is better

This.

WTF I hate Faroe now!

Taco Bell is best

You have a Mcdonalds AND a Burger King on your island?

Burger King is goat
Fuck u purple Finland

Has she also told you that the Faroe Islands aren't even a sovereign nation?

Nah, we only have Burger King

evil finland worst finland
be grateful of your mother

BK > McDonalds

Carls jr > All

I want to write one of those "times you stuck it to your parents " greentexts but I'm tired and uncreative now

this

Taco Bell is fucking vile. Even with all of our Mexican jumping beans at least their food is GOAT and they've inspired other GOAT foods such as Tex-Mex. I feel bad for Yuros who will never experience better Mexican food even in a casual setting, like Chipotle, Pancheros, or Chili's.

Velvet Burger > Burger Fuel > Carl's Jr > Maccas > B*rger King

>expecting your mother will go in a boat to shetland for food

wew

Except we do have actual Mexican restaurants too, just not 100 different fast food chains.

Shut up!!

>was talking about Yuros
>Poo Peeland chimes in
>we
Okay then.

>we do have actual Mexican restaurants too, just not 100 different fast food chains
My point is Yuros (and apparently NZers) don't have a middle ground when it comes to Mexican food. Everything is either fucking awful Taco Hell or stuffy, overpriced sit-down restaurants. You've probably never eaten at any of the chains I mentioned but they're a happy medium between the two extremes.

At least here actual mexican restaurants are older and probably more common than Taco bells.

fucking PUNISH her, is she deaf or something?

I'm a euro in NZ and I've eaten at chipotle and chili's when I was in the US.

There's no middle ground because there is no room for it. Everywhere is expensive.

Food is exceptionally cheap in the US, especially fast food.

You should be fucking thankful of your mother. She probably thought "my son is an useless piece of shit NEET who is unable to perform the simplest human functions by himself but I'll be DAMNED if I'll let him eat in M*Don*lds."

>I'm a euro in NZ
Get the fuck out of my country

at least you have a burger king

Do foreigners even have American fast food besides McDonalds?

We don't even have Burger King in my rural area
Closest is 2 hours away

>insulting your own mother

only nordics do that

>he loves men

>not eating at Chick-fil-A
"Non American """""Human beings""""" everyone

why would anyone open a restaurant in a tax haven? I'm pretty sure people don't even actually live there

Burger King is also pretty common and there are quite a few Taco Bells (unfortunately)

There are probably a lot of KFCs in Europe, I know they're hugely popular in East Asia.

Burger King and KFC come to my mind.

There are various different ones in London and they're all shit. "Food" for bydlos.

This. A good spank is needed for her to learn.

>Ask mum for some chips
>Comes back with Special Fried Rice too.

Perfect day lads.

BK is awful. And didn't the sprite for your flag use to look different? Like the borders or something?

How good internet is in norway villages?

Both Burger King and McDonald's taste horrible in my opinion
I have no idea why people here love them so much
Yuck.

why would anyone open a restaurant in the faroes when it's full of whale-eating barbarians?

wow rude

Man calm down, what the fuck is wrong with you?

It's called self-defense you prick! Whales are dangerous animals

this

stop victim-blaming

>ask for fast food
Prolo

Isn't Chick Fil' A only in the US right now?