How will you react when President Trump agrees an international alliance between the USA and Russia?

How will you react when President Trump agrees an international alliance between the USA and Russia?

I'll wake up.

join military and take over the world

I'll laught my ass off and then see the reastion of butthurt belt

Russia will finally be our best friend!

>He still thinks that Drumpf will get to be a POTUS by the end of current year

I would be extremely happy for a few days and feel relieved. The brexit showed me that sometimes good things can happen in the world, but im still cynical. This would excite me heavily and i would have real hope for the future.

leaf this country and seek refuge in NZ

I would laugh , every reset in Russian American relationships means USA will be fucked publicly right in the ass.
That lil Mongol showed that nigher his place he knows how to play with with childish Anglos.

Dont worry poland, you can be important member of new ARTO, american russia treaty orgnization. We will need to put missiles on you, to keep you safe from germany. You want protection from germany, right? They always try to hurt you. But not if you join ARTO :^)

>The brexit showed me that sometimes good things can happen in the world

How is Britan's inevitable loss of its status as a global commerce nexus supposed to be a good thing?

....That is, unless you are a German.

No way Poland ever allies with Russia. Not ever going to happen, ever.

depends on its form. if its based on a hegemonism based on being super power or a silly despotism pandering to putin, any other country should make a new type of international organization/alliance without them.

wouldnt care

They get to kick polack trash back to pooland.

What kind of brainwashing is this? London has always been a global financial capital and its loss hurts the EU far more than leaving the EU hurts the uk. The UK is already recovering well and by the time the actual brexit happens they will have negotiated enough trade deals that there will be no remaining uncertainty for the market to react to.

yet you ally with germany? That doesnt sound very polish.

Germans are good people who sometimes go full retard

>Germans are good

And It is a bad thing... how? That would be kick fucking ass.

I'll be really happy about it actually.

>Recovering well
>Pound down and waiting there for any news about UK actually leaving
>EU wanting UK to leave fast while UK is trying to postpone it to 2017
>Chinese laughing that they have to renegotiate 10 years' worth of trade deals
>EU requires headquarters in EU countries, which is the reason why many businesses moved there
>Government's plans for dealing with it are cuts to poor regions and cuts to worker rights.
Germans are okay especially since they became cucked now and give us money. You wouldn't believe how many what if fantasies of Poland-3rdReich alliance there are half backed by historic facts.

Wright my local newspaper, congressman, and senator advocating that the senate not confirm any treaties. Western/Central Europe has problems, but I prefer them to authoritarian Russia.