en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pope_Francis#Misattributed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems the prophecies about black pope were true

rude
really makes me think

hmmmmm
really makes you think

Do you really think that you must be Catholic to go to heaven?
Any good person can go to heaven, you dumbass Poles.

And you can go to Mass and take the communion and confess every weekend but if you're an asshole outside of the Church and abuse children annd kill dogs then you're going to Hell for sure.

no I don't, I agree with Pope, it just
really makes you think

>Sedevacantism is the position that the present occupant of the Holy See is not truly pope and that, for lack of a valid pope, the see has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958. Sedevacantists believe that there is at present a vacancy of the Holy See that began with John XXIII (1958–63) or at latest with Paul VI (1963–78), who, they say, espoused the heresy of Modernism and otherwise denied solemnly defined Catholic dogmas and so became heretics.
Really makes you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

wtf I hate organized religion now

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pope_Francis#Misattributed

indeed
really makes you think

He's literally contradicting Matthew.

see
It was on the back of the order of service at the funeral of a lapsed Catholic SJW coworker and alarm bells rang straight away. Frankie's a nice bloke, and he might eventually let you wear a franger with your missus, but he's not going to contradict the central mystery of the Christian faith just for ecumenical warm and fuzzies.

>You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying — and this is the fundamental thing — that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.
>As quoted in "Leading Atheist: Pope Francis “Is The Kind Of World Leader We Need”" by Joe Keohane, at Esquire (12 September 2013)]
really makes you think

really makes you think

I don't know, those words seem wise. Even Jesus told his disciples that who believes in Him will be saved, not who worships him or attends church weekly

ulala, papież faktycznie był wielkim człowiekiem

You see, that doesn't trip over the tricky issue of discussing a separation between salvation and morality.
As an atheist I have a problem understanding people who believe that a morality requires religious belief, but I kind of understand it. It's especially a problem in the Abrahamic tradition which is much more morally explicit than most other religious traditions, for which there were only a handful of things that were an abomination unto God as well as Man, and they often characterise their success over the old beliefs as a triumph of moralism.

>Frankie's a nice bloke
Frankie's unironically a far-left SJW.

The argument of Faith Based Morality is simplified as:

>the universe was created by God
>Good is a fundamental part of the universe, which was placed there by God at creation
>To understand what it means to be good you must embrace the creator of good
>without faith/embracing God you cannot understand what 'good' is and hence have no morality

so basically if you don't have faith but do something good, then that was an accident because you don't know what is good and what isn't good. but if you have faith and do something good then you are aware of your choice and hence making a moral one.

delet
he's a nice guy and
really makes you think

this thread really made me think

Height makes right.

that was all I intended
really makes you think

Lmaooo
Western Christianity/Catholicism is a joke.

>Catholics dick sucking their church and the pope
>One pope is too progressive and nice for their war loving people
>Nuh uh this pope doesn't count he is a jew and a marxist

Sorry we arent as proselyte as muslims.

Now we know why this pope is a cuck.

Really makes you think

>we will meet
Yes there

Inquisition when?

#NotaRealPope

>this pope is not a xenophobe justifying my hatred of people i never met, telling us to love each other and some other gay shit
>i bet he's actually the Antichrist

I'm so afraid that cucks will listen to him and he'll destroy the comfy little /v4/ fort we made and the niggers will swarm into our comfy little countries.

Why did God let this abomination become pope? Why do things must be this way?

Kek, you just hate him because you're racist and can't stand a latin american pope.

>Any good person can go to heaven
Good compared to what?

Yeah that's why Protestantism is the best

>inb4 next comes "you don't have to believe Jesus did miracles or rose from the dead to be a Christian"

He's got a point though.

Like Jesus taught, turn the other cheek.

Why don't you want to follow your messiah's teachings? Do you hate Jesus?

So... seems Nietzsche was right when he said that Christianity was a decadent religion for weak and cowardly people.

Wester civilization can not fight with Christianity against that "religion" of savages, superstitious and fanaticals called islam. We need something better than that.

yeah yeah all this talk about the pope is fine and dandy but ch'eck em

It's called Judaism.

Dubs and we kill the pope, inshallah.

What is the "official" dogmatic position within Roman Catholicism concerning disagreements with the Pope?

And what about people who are excommunicated, as far as the "official" Catholic position goes, what goes on with them? Are they literally damned, or is it just that they'll have a harder time seeking salvation since they're seperated from the Church? Or something else?

Allahu Akbar

>It's called Judaism.

Naaah, I'm talking about fighting to maintain our progress and our liberties with the force. Military force. Without compassion with the savage enemy as they did not would have with us.

Bombing Mecca sounds good, that would demoralize those savages Tusken Raiders worshipers of rocks.

>What is the "official" dogmatic position within Roman Catholicism concerning disagreements with the Pope?
You can disagree with the Pope; he is only infallible when he speaks ex cathedra.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility

what does a protestant know anyways? your cult is on par with satanism

>Pope is a literal heathen
Dark days desu. Can't want till he's beheaded

Learn your own history, faggot. If you want to be a heathen, go move to Sweden.

>Learn your own history

Precisely. What we need it is more Christians like Pelayo, not this coward and pacifist church of nowadays.

As pope should be. Jesus Christ was ultimate sjw

I dont understand Protestants its literally made up religion on the spot

>religion

It's surprising how many Catholics don't understand this doctrine.