twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

krembo

Husblatte

woah

Turkey
Ponçik

Hubala jubala

Négercsók

It literally means kiss from a black person.

Don't ask me why

Super Fuckmann's

Negerkuss.

Beso de Moza.

Mallomars, but they aren't that common, likely because they don't produce them in the summer, allegedly lest they melt.

Nigger Cock - Girth is Better than Length

>likely because they don't produce them in the summer,
so? it's the same here but they are popular as fuck

Black prince

Kokosbolle (coco bun) or negerbolle (negro bun)

Merde

Neekerinpusu

Niggers kiss

This name was banned in Finland. I don't remember what it's called now.

tete de nègre
literally french for nigger head

suukko

Mallomars are the most similar thing we have to that, they are a marshmallow on top of a circular gram cracker covered in chocolate. Though chocolate covered marshmallows in various forms exist.

chocolate ball

Yeah, I've heard of them, but I've never had one, and they're not nearly as popular as M&Ms, Reese's, and chocolate bars like Hershey's.

On another note, do other countries have M&Ms? I know they have Smarties, which the US doesn't have outside of import stores (we have a confection called "Smarties", but they're completely different and unrelated to what y'all have) and which are like M&Ms, but do some countries have both?

It's a tea cake.

Nigger kisses. It actually got rebranded to kisses for marketing purposes. But everyone still calls them nigger kisses.

Negerzoen (Negro's kiss)

I'm not joking, although they officially changed the name a few years ago to just "zoen", everyone still refers to them as Negerzoenen

They are called tetas de nega (Negress' tits)
kek

Nigga Bullets

Yeah you can buy M&Ms here.
There used to be a similar product called Treets which were also made by Mars and had chocolate or peanut versions, but was replaced with M&Ms quite a while back now.

Slovenia
Črnčki (little niggers)

Yes, but it's not very popular

Negerbolle
Nigger buns

Niggerbrocken

Murzynek
Little negro

I ate a lot of these as a kid and one day I had to puke because of it
After that, I can't even smell them

disgusting

I've never seen that confection, but there is similar looking ice cream named Pino which is quite popular here.

bounty

Ptichje moloko
Bird milk

bomboca

I don't think we have it.
Isn't it a dutch thing? I had it in Utrecht.

I think this is standard in all Europe now

chocolate covered marshmallows

sames
they're now called just 'kisses'

Ptichje moloko and ptasie mleczko don't have the wafer in the bottom though.

Conditioned taste aversion occurs when an animal associates the taste of a certain food with symptoms caused by a toxic, spoiled, or poisonous substance. Generally, taste aversion is developed after ingestion of food that causes nausea, sickness, or vomiting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_aversion

Uncle Tom

C'est le même comme en notre langue

Bravo!

How cute and adorable user

cabbage soup for me

Nigger cock?

Basically us with Mallomars.

CLOCHE EN CHOCOLAT

Honestly no idea, I think Ive eaten them only once.

>Mohrenkopf
>Moor's head
most common name where I live
>Negerkuss
>negro kiss
somewhat less common and somewhat more touchy
>Schoko(laden)kuss
>chocolate kiss
PC term for dumb fucks

Neekerin suuko

Which means nigger kiss, but it was banned for some weird reason :/

nigger testicle, in our village

This is how the box looked like

what

no clue, chocolate with filling or tiny klondike bars?? (if filling is ice cream).

We call them the same

Or the pc term: nigger kiss

Negerinnetetten
which means nigger tits

I can understand if the box design was banned/discontinued for being racially like 1950s America, but if the confection itself was banned, that's stupid.

Negerboll
Neekerin pusu
nigger ball
nigger kiss

I haven't seen the candy sknce 2014, but they changed the nigger kiss name and box design in 2010

niggers kiss

dickmann's

they were my favourite

Nigga that's a mallomar

dead niggers head

Flag
Čierny peter

Hmm, that's unfortunate. Now you'll join us in countries that don't eat them at a large scale lol.

Fugg, I am an idiot, that is a card game, this is called čierny princ.

ricardito

The oldish term is negro balls, but now they're mostly called cream balls (flódeboller).

>mfw all these kids translating their country's variation of negro into nigger

munchmallow

I see Black people are kinda the main theme in naming these in Europe. I know Nabisco's particular product, the only one really consumed in the US and even there mostly in the New York metro area, have always been called Mallomars, but I wonder if they've ever been called something similar to "Niggerhead" or the like in the US before that stopped being socially acceptable in the 1950s/1960s.

Our name of them literally means black prince.

negerzoen

It is called Maria Benta (something like Mary Benedict)

dead raped niggers head on a spike, now that is banned because of >>racism

One of the professors at my University is a Spaniard, and they have these treats named "Conguitos" (little Congolese people), chocolate-covered peanuts. conguitos.com/

Gives the US from the 1950s a run for its money lol.

old term; cannibal jew nigger attacks village of dwarfs buns, now they are called cream buns.

" Tête de nègre" which means "Niggerhead"

We do not have many black people through (cannot say none as there is a family in the village I live in which has 2000 people, but they are the only blacks in like 30 km).

how the fuck did they end up there, kekekkk

Teacakes

Honestly I only saw their son on a bike several times, probably a mixed family, he did not look jet black.

Mallows

WHIPPET

Underrated

This. Maria Benta

ireland has both
theyre equally popular

Ras il 'Abd
Slave's Head, but it can be interpreted as 'Nigger's Head'

wut
where do you come from

i was once in varna in bulgaria and there was a half black mixed girl (she was brown skinned and had the typical half black hair) speaking bulgarian
it didnt strike me since i live in a black neighbourbood in america but then when i thought about it i realised how weird it was

Beso de negra
Black girl's kiss

Here in The States most know them for their Cherokee name, hakaset lek hohanto, Which means "Cream filled nigger dick"

literally nigger tit

I don't know, I've never seen one in the US. But it looks good.