Is drug addiction common in your country?

Spain
yes
they a fucking plague..heroin,cocaine,speed etc and even young like me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMh6zhBwX58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You truly are our dad.

this photo was taken in the biggest hub of drug addicts and criminal in Colombia and that was recently dismantled.

And yes, druggies are a cancer. They should be executed.

the same thing in spain but here is increasing

youtube.com/watch?v=vMh6zhBwX58

how fucked up in the head do you have to be to take drugs for the first time?

So what. it's their lives, they can do whatever they want with them Jorge. If it's do drugs and crawl on the ground barely conscious, so be it. The only thing you can do is to rob them responsibly, then slit their throats gently in the night unnoticed by anyone to rid society of vermin like them.

No. Russia is strong and healthy.

Drug users should be killed

>how fucked up in the head do you have to be to take drugs for the first time?
here in my street half population is unemployed and drugs is so common....they hate their lives

Here too, seeing someone taking drugs (even in public) is is a more common scene now

One example is the Bronx street in Bogota. That damn place was stormed by the police recently but they problem didn't go away with it, it just went somewhere else (they started invading other places).

Drug addicts here pose not only a health problem due to all the illnesses (hiv and some others) some of them carry with them due to their degenerate lifestyle, or social problem due to their parasitic nature but they also pose a security problem due to their propensity to engage in criminal activities or commit acts of violence to raise money to maintain their drug addiction or due to the criminal activity that finds refuge in the places inside the cities that they invade.

Time to move to the mighty Philippines boys.

How they afford drugs with no job?

they suck dick for money

$1 for each suck

brb going to Spain

Sounds like I'm going to Spain then

What?

Is this not common in your areas? In Canada it goes for around $1 each, but if you apply vaporub to your lips you can charge more, maybe $3-5. Sometimes people even suck multiple dicks at once to increase their income dramatically

Jewish hookers aren't cheap

They don't cost one dollar here either, and I'll say they are cheap. I don't know what the leaf is talking about.

i never encountered any slut
i would give 20$ to get my dick sucked for the first time (but not by some old hag)

hookers are legal in Israel?

I'm not talking about women, I'm talking about men here

You just need to find an ambitious 18 year old young man who wants to be a millionaire from /biz/ and he will suck your penis for $1

>he

No but in tel Aviv there hooker business cards all over and they're super easy to find. almost decriminalized

Oh I'm no homo my leafy faggot, I was thinking more barely legal Spanish pussy who would fuck me for drugs but then I would steal her drugs

Do they swallow for $1 or is that extra?

In my experience dudes are more likely to become druggies than men, way more. At least the kind of druggy that would suck dick for $1. Women get drugged in society.

If they put vaporub on their lips and wear a wig it's almost the same

But you're getting a much better deal

Are they disgusted by uncut dicks? And by disgusted I mean if they will show the disgust, I don't care what's on her head. I'm a clean person.

yes, everyone in the us is on some kind of drug, and painkillers are getting crazy popular.

Recreational use yes but addiction to harddrugs you dont see much. Personally ive tried almost anything except heroin.

It's getting worse here.

Crack isn't the problem it used to be, but heroin usage is rising in poor white areas.

I'm uncut and sometimes a girl will ask why I'm uncut and Jewish but only after fucking me already so I don't think it matter

US
The South, in a mountain region.

Fuck yes there's drug addiction. Mostly painkillers and weed. A lot of psychedelics go around. And there's too much meth for anyone's good as well, it's bad.

heroin usage is going down extremely quickly here and is being replaced by fentanyl. id imagine similar is happening down there.
this is common with white trash and the homeless.

>speed
my niggers :^)

ITT: overall drug usage is rather low, depite me doing double shifts and overtimes for quite a few years now. They all shitheads are still only "vodka vodka" instead of going full party mode.

with they become prostitutes and males = criminals bands

>they suck dick for money
>$1 for each suck
yes XD

At least Spain has high quality Moroccan hashish. People here inject horse medicine.

If it's mephedrone, it's pretty damn good shit. I'd not give a damn what's the origin if shit fucked me up good.

t. junkie

I guess that denying it now doesn't make much sense :^)

>People here inject horse medicine.
Don't you just ship off your drugies in a small wooden boat that you set fire to with an arrow?

We have limited resources, so a lot of drug users are shipped off to Denmark for treatment. Prisoners also serve their sentence in Denmark.

Goat eugenic policies right there, I wish we shipped off our druggies and convicts do Denmark too

Isn't Brazil basically a Portuguese trash bag?

sounds like one of these "well thought and in-deep opinions which fly all around the Sup Forums :^)

The other way around, since we're usually docile our prision population was 60% brasilian at one point.

shouldn't you be on valium or some shit?

Somos Anti-todos

you are under impression of my typing speed or something else?

I just assume all Polish posters are drunk or high

well, statistically speaking you are more likely to be right than wrong with that assumption of yours

Still, why would you care, boozers and drunks have their moments too. For instance: they're usualy honest, which ain't that common nowdays

>60% brasilian

What the fug, there's a point when you're literally importing criminals.

junkies and drunks. my bad :*

There are laws giving them easy citizenship and there's 200 million of them.

Believe me when I tell you Portugal is one of the most cucked countries in europe, it's just that since they're "our brothers" since they're brasilian or angolan or whatever so no one does anything

I spent one year in Spain, in a city full of students, and young spanish people do less drugs than the french and english youth. Weed is everywhere but that's hardly uncommon, MDMA and pills in general are quite common in clubs, sometimes you'll find C aswell, but nothing out of the ordinary.

That sheppard, decided that he's not gonna waste his time on some junkie appareantly. You wanna talk to me? I'm so lonely

hahahahaha what city? you know anything about my country, lad.

Just pot really.

mate.....and where did you live?

fucking junkies reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yo, we like junkies

i hate junkies
junkies are the reason there are more junkies by making drugs and decadence socially acceptable

>I'm uncut and Jewish
You aren't doing a very good job of being Jewish.

we making less drugs, get your facts straight

Ironically no