/bodies of int/

Bodies of Sup Forums thread, let's see what our fellow Sup Forums board members look like!

I'll start, pic related is me. I've been working out, how's my body lookin?

Bump

You have gynecomastia bro. Talk to your doctor, before they grow even bigger, it's a fixable condition.

Really here we just call it being fat fuck and it's fixed by eating less.

Not really, he has lumps in his tits that he won't remove by cutting weight

He has to either lower estrogen and hope it goes away or cut it out.

actually no, even thin people can grow breast tissue. it's due to a hormonal imbalance not calorie intake.

So you're saying it's literally beta syndrome

Where is your bra

That's not gyno. That's just a genetic predisposition to store fat near your moobs. Not every man with titties has gyno.

skinny fat with gyno

posted it before but got accused of sucking in my stomach but it just goes in because i'm not a fat piece of shit

>today on Bro-science The Show

It does look like you're sucking it in. Breathe motherfucker. Breathe.

I'm a medical student you gypsy

hitting that gym hard lately

nice eyes

what field do you study/work in?

nice bro lookin' THICK, SOLID, TIGHT

>let's bait /fit/fags with some memepics

every single day

law school
i'm bulking breh

>I'm a medical student you gypsy

Is that why you talk like a jock who dropped out of high-school?

I'm sure if you are REALLY a medical student, you won't have a problem assessing his medical condition using actual terminology and scientific facts?

>tfw no iphone

noice

>law school
huh, I'm actually surprised, based on your physique I was sure that you would have been in something like CS or engineering, or simply NEET.

Lmfao I can imagine having a lawyer that looks like this, wouldn't win a single case

>law school

What field of law are you interested in?

>guessing one's field on a pic of their belly

Are you an autist by any chance?
None actually

also, what the fuck does one's belly have to do with its knowledge of the law or his arguments? /fit/ autism gets me everytime, they really think the world revolves around their six packs

>Are you an autist by any chance?
Kinda, yes

And don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to be insulting or anything, it's just that your physique is very typical of engineering and CS.