What would Sup Forums do in the events of nuclear annihilation?

What would Sup Forums do in the events of nuclear annihilation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterforce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countervalue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be dead?

tough question

and what if you would survive?

Die? What the fuck else can you do?

Ded

As in the only one? Then die within minutes of radiation
Or the whole country? Probably follow government procedures so save the last of mankind

id die because im not a t*rk.

rush to Sup Forums to say australias gay

No offence Daneland, but you don't matter enough to be nuked. There's literally not enough warheads to waste on countervalue targets.

Survive

Kek

Whatever I feel like

>tfw there exists Russian invasion plans which includes 2 nukes in Jutland
Ruskies don't agree

Thanks for the answers Sup Forums. Now I know which countries I should tell my boss to nuke

While this user makes a valid point, it's silly to imagine a nation only using nuclear weapons when the war comes to the point that nuclear weapons must be used. Tokyo was not nuked but I can't imagine the inhabitants were thinking "god thanks I'm being firebombed and not nuked!".

I'd probably evaporate. If not, I'd try to survive reading John Wiseman's "SAS Survival Handbook". I have no clue about survival, but this book looks reliable for some reason. And has even one chapter about post-nuclear winter.

All sorts of plans are made, doesn't mean that they'd necessarily do it. There's physically not enough warheads to waste when you are down to 170 warheads.

At the point of an actual exchange at the strategical level? We're all irrelevant, bar a few bits here and there. Bombing cities will not win a nuclear war.

Nuclear winter is a myth my friend, you do not need to worry about it.

The United States has plans to invade Canada

Doesn't mean that we're going to invade them

So what do I do after big boom? Sunglasses, sunblocker and I'm good to go?

probably die from the radiation spread from the nuked remains of england and america
2bh would probably overdose on something if i were in that situation

Prepare for the R*ssia horde marching across to claim Poland.

If there are still public broadcasts you go to the suburbs

If there aren't, you go innawoods

well shit

That post made the ridiculous assumption that you would spend nuclear bombs on knocking out nuclear silos in the event of total nuclear war. Which would be a waste since what you should be going for would be population centers and military command.
It's about killing the country not preventing them from launching. Especially since they can launch all their nukes before you can nuke their silos anyway.

Assuming someone nukes west Virginia i go to my parents place and we start a clan i guess

European suburbs are hell holes full if trash and muslims. They would've already taken them over and would be enforcing sharia law

take my old diesel merc and make a cool raider armor and start looting and killing people

as for the 2nd case:
If nuclear winter really is not an issue, all comes to if it's actuall winter/early spring or not. At late spring/summer and early autumn getting some food shounldn't be this tough, even as I am now (which means also no hunting - i dunno shit about it)

rude

what if the whole world would be nuked? You would go to Sup Forums and 95% of the posters in the catalog would be dead

>That post made the ridiculous assumption that you would spend nuclear bombs on knocking out nuclear silos in the event of total nuclear war. Which would be a waste since what you should be going for would be population centers and military command.

This is not an assumption. It is actually policy for both Russia and the US in first-strike scenarios to target counterforce and not countervalue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterforce

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countervalue

>It's about killing the country not preventing them from launching. Especially since they can launch all their nukes before you can nuke their silos anyway.

It depends who is doing the firing, but between the US and Russia they would be targeting countervalue targets and whoever would be targeted would be responding with targeting assigned countervalue targets.

Become rapefugee and sell my sad stories to western cucks and probably make myself rich if the tool the bait.

>it would be down to one finn, one aussie, pedo polack and me

most western nations would be the ones getting nuked.
small resource-rich countries would have nobody to sell their shit to.

I'd probably spend my last hours shitposting
The happening threads would be amazing

>in first-strike scenarios
What if first strike is everything landbased? Is an empty silo a value target?

if I wouldn't die from the initial blast or the radiation, I would probably search for weapons (I have an old rifle in my house, dunno if it'd work) or try to assemble some sort of base with any survivors and try to die of old age

Nah, most of us would be okay.

Don't get me wrong, millions would be dead, but it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world.

There's just not enough warheads. Mathematically impossible.

>What if first strike is everything landbased?

Sorry, I don't follow.

>Is an empty silo a value target?

Most counterforce units wouldn't have the chance to switch targets, takes a while for the confirmation to happen that it is an actual attack and then order the weapons to fire. Not to say it can't happen though.

>what if the whole world would be nuked? You would go to Sup Forums and 95% of the posters in the catalog would be dead

rape a girl
kill someone to see what it feels like
run to my liquor store and drink myself in

rape anzu to ensure my bloodline continues

You and the 1000 other turks

underrated post

Grab my assault spoon and be king of the wasteland.

find a nice, comfortable, shallow grave before the annihilation.