/STONER/ General

Does your country like weed? How is the stoner life in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/dispensary-info/swellfarmacy/menu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weed is pretty common with 50% of the pop. having tried it atleast once. A majority still sees it as harmful substance, but if there was a vote on legalizing it on the same terms as tobacco it would probably be a yes. The government don't want to though. For now.

Pretty common here even if most is over priced or of shit quality, police do not care if they catch you with it unless they suspect you of dealing.

Smoking weed here is very taboo and not decriminalized like in other countries. A gram of hash is 250 DKK (34 EUR) and shit quality.

post more home made bongs

i have to walk to the store to get weed now.
before my friend just came over to my house and dropped it off.

>tfw no charas
>tfw no high quality Moroccan hashish

Weed here is not really awful.

There's a 3 strike system if you're caught with it, but most of the time the Gardaí just confiscate and tell you to go.

I'm currently getting the best deal of my life at 2g for €15.

Literally everyone smokes. I personally don't because I'm going into the forces but I had my fair share too.

Sweden is a delf suffucient cannabis producing country. Very good weed but its super illegal

>I'm currently getting the best deal of my life at 2g for €15.
£10 a gram here if you want good stuff.

I'm getting good stuff.

My deal beforehand was 1.5g for €25. Which was also really good stuff.

dude weed LMAO

Average weed.

Country where people offend you for smoking weed and start smoking one week later.

Most people here are so fucking cringy when it comes to weed.

The different states vary a lot on attitudes towards weed, ranging from serious jail time for simple possession and most people seeing it as the devil's drug up to near-complete acceptance (if you go to someone's house for dinner they may offer you a joint like others would offer you a glass of wine) and non-enforcement by police.

I'm from California, which falls in the latter category, but currently visiting family in Maryland, which falls more towards the former end of the spectrum. I have an airtight jar with 12 or so mini-js of Girl Scout Cookies in it - but that was difficult to score. I'm savoring every one.

DUDE

lel you had to use vegemite didn't you?

Dude it is legal here (lmao!).

>tfw outgrew weed
>tfw haven't smoked in over a year
>tfw kind of want to smoke again but remember what a lazy degenerate nigger I was when I used to smoke
fug

Lots of people do it and lots of people like it. Nobody really cares what you do in your spare time, as long as it doesn't affect them negatively. As far as I can tell, that whole obsessing over stoners and letting it take up a lot of your time and mental energy thing is uniquely American.

You just have to become the weed

>stoners only exist in the US

Lel what I love some of the shitposts on this board

Re-read the post. If you still think the same thing you're a fucking idiot.

>How is the stoner life in your country?
i do not smoke anymore, but it is everywhere and you can get high quality weed in the most podunk town. it spoils you i had to smoke so much to get high in europe and jamaica.

legally it runs the gamut ive lived places where it was legal, technically illegal but no one gives a shit, and pretty harsh penalties (big fine, mandatory probation if u get caught again possible jail time)

>tfw medical marijuana
I got 5 grams of THC concentrates/BHO, a couple pre-rolls, and a couple eighths of some top shelf flower. I love usa

who /high/ here?

how many times are you going to keep posting >your picture

How do you go about growing really strong weed? What's the secret? Most weed here is fairly weak. Only once every now and then do you come across any with real strength to it.

Don't cry when you realize that no one cares about your shitty opinions.

Because they don't. Literally no one.

Good shit, good prices, easy to find and (most) people are chilled out about it. Everybody knows we're smoking just fine up here.

No one cares m8

i really have no idea i just smoked the shit

maybe i am bullshitting but most potent weed is grown indoors and the curing process (do not even know what this is aside from the name) is important. ive seen weed that looked like it was fire and grown from really good seeds but it was impotent, cause it was cured poorly apparently?

You clearly care. If you didn't we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.

lol its Sup Forums calm down autismo

So are you shitposting right now because you realise that somebody called you on your bullshit and now you're "just pretending to be retarded" or is this what you think actually passes for banter? Because your shit is weak m8.

stop chimping out m8 this is about smoking pot not blog posting because you're mad man

No, fuck you, you fucking hippies.

>Like weed
Yes, it's part of our culture, some of the best hash comes from the areas bordering the afghan border, there used to be hash bars but they got closed down in the 80's thanks to that dictator cunt.
LANDRACE sativa type and indica type weed grows here, pic related is a landrace strain from lahore.

You are the reason that mass shootings in the USA are funny.

you got no chill, you're this upset on Sup Forums lel
calm down mate

Pic related is a hash, resin rich strain from the Yarkhun valley waaay up near the hindu kush mountain range, very hard to reach and get seeds.

Yes.

Weird how popular hash is in the old world. I smoked bud for years before I ever even saw a piece of hash.

Cannabis origins are thought to originate from the Hindu Kush region in Pakistan and Afghanistan, it;s postulated it spread from this region north into russia and westwards towards the Levant. People have been using cannabis for thousands of years here for both spiritual and recreational uses. Most people use hash when they fuck. A lot fo herbal drugs like opium and datura are used here for fucking. Which is also interesting to note.

Britain said weed is bad so we hang them.

It's popular because of its transportability and its tendency to resist mold etc, A large brick of hash is easier to move about than big bundles of bud that can be affected by mold, strong sunlight, bugs etc.

only hipsters and junkies smoke it.

you either have to be well-off or a poor pathetic trash human being that spends all of his money for weed. idk about the prices and don't think they're too high tho.

I only smoke hash because it's fucking less expensive than weed.

Shit.
We have to buy it off some bogan who grows it in his basement. You almost never know what strain you're smoking, and dealers will often lie about what it is to make their weed seem better
Sativa barely exists in Australia and weed costs more here than most places in the world.

I envy Americans so much, they can just walk into a store in some states and pick from a huge catalog of different strains with different highs that are suited just for them, and it's cheap too.

Pretty good.

As many times as any other picture gets posted. it really is my picture tho

my country hates weed and i was arrested two times already, thankfully both were small amounts and judge let me go with no punishment. stoner life is good here, shitload of drugs everywhere and usually quality is good, even more considering the fact i live in one of the largest cities.

Not that bad. If you know the right people you can get some nice home weed, otherwise there is always the nearest housing estate but most of the time they'll only have shitty hash.

According to official polls, 50% tried it, 20% are regular smokers, but it's like eating babies for our politicians, you can't talk about it.

I like it but I don't get to smoke it as much as I'd like because I still live at home with mummy.

niggers and arabs smoke weed

white people drink

leafly.com/dispensary-info/swellfarmacy/menu
This is the menu of the dispensary I go to. Prices are awesome, they always have specials. All concentrates are $40 a gram, and they've got top shelf eighths for $24. Only thing in Phoenix worth visiting

#1 drug. A stoner's life is shit by definition.

DUDE

>>tfw outgrew weed
>>tfw haven't smoked in over a year
>>tfw kind of want to smoke again but remember what a lazy degenerate nigger I was when I used to smoke
>fug

I know this feel man. Occasionally the craving creeps up on me, but it's not worth it anymore. Haven't lit up in over 3 years.

Edibles just put me to sleep