Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Anxiety and Crippling Depression Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, get rejected, hang out with the lads, get bullied, share qts, get cucked, share qt's nudes, get whiteknight'd, recommend new qts to others, get ignored since she is talking to a more handsome user, complain about the crippling depression you get simply by the weight of existence, make sic bants, get ignored, share replies from pastas, get called beta etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

THREAD REMINDER

THREAD REMINDER 2

2nd for Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEE

Why so angry lad?

/neselieh

Didn't think extraterrestrials were real, guess I was wrong.

>neselieh
what the fuck is up with her makeup?

You beat me to 2nd by 2 seconds... So now my post looks stupid and I will be the stupid and slow Norwegian user from here to eternity!

Been bombarded with qts recently. Just wanna play War Thunder in peace lads. Mixed feels here.

I post here like 2times a day is it really that bad for you? Also are you the only Norwegian that Post's here?

>be me
>start like 30 conversations
>too lazy to keep them going now
>still so lonely

Nah, it's two others here too... But I am the one you are friends with on the site (if you are War Thunder guy)

Take on too many and the quality of your conversations will go down significantly

Nah, but some Murrican I am friend with on the site just mentioned War Thunder in a comment so I assumed that was you. I can't talk to you there though since I'm
>Europe only :^)

Discord is lame desu, unless black titcow is there which I'm told she's not.

i feel

wish someone had told me this sooner

I got a girl from brazil to send me some goodies from over there. She sent me two sodas some comic books and some post cards. Sounds like a win to me, especially since shes white and not some favelada do lixo

>Meh I found that saying I love you means nothing over the Internet. I thought I loved a qt but then I saw more pictures of her and lost all interest

Literally same happened with me

>qt randomly visits my profile, decide to send her a message and we hit it off pretty well
>super intelligent, likes history and politics, right-leaning on the political spectrum
>decide to move off of interpals within a week of back and forth messaging
>fast forward two months later, sexy pics out of nowhere while she 'confesses her love' to me
>recently started to call me things like 'honey', 'sweetheart', 'baby' etc, says she wants to visit me next year

Am I a faggot for thinking that this escalated a bit too quickly? I mean, she's quite literally one of the hottest girls I've ever met, but the whole thing sounds almost too good to be true.

Have you heard her voice or skyped with her? What country is she from? Maybe she wants that Leaf citizenship.

We do video calls regularly so I know she's at least a real person. Italiano-Argentenian. When we first started talking she mentioned that she had no desire to move elsewhere, except maybe to take schooling in Europe or something. Explicitly stated that she wouldn't ever want to live in Canada, but I suppose that might be different now.

>girl messages me
>says to me that I tell some life facts while she's offiline
>wrote a kinda long text saying about where I lived, where I traveled and my situation today
>she opens the message and don't responds me
>last online: 16 hours ago

just end my life lads.

>Not being practical and direct.
>Not asking her questions instead, which simultaneously signals dominance and interest.

That's why autism has a hard time getting laid.

Honestly, I'm better talking than texting. When texting, I've got too many time to say whatever I want, so I usually make elaborated texts. When speaking, I'm too worried about running out of subjects, so most time I say short introductions and try to make a related question to give me more ideas to the talking.

Thinking of delet my interpals account to be honest. It's not like it will improve my love life skills.

Oh you'll be back :^)

Anyone else here joined Interpals to actually make friends and practice languages?

How come everybody wants to flirt wtf

no

I've seen this person before, she looked at my profile like each hour or so and never said anything. She didn't seem interesting so I never asked her what was up with that.

>practice languages?
ha, what a fag

>qt says she likes to go clubbing
lmao

>Hobbies & Interests
>music
>dancing
>hanging out with friends

what hobbies are out there mate? I have sports and photography as mine. I literally do neither, do I put I collect cute anime figures down?

idk

I play guitar, I am learning piano
swimming, hiking, playing handball
drawing, reading
I like history

Nope.

Interpals is shit when it comes to that.

>make friends
Interpals users are mindless retards, you don't want them as friends.

>practice language
Nobody cares and they always end up speaking English because they are not really interested on you learning their langauge or vice-versa.

>tfw no more qt
Hold me lads

What happened?

feels good man

maybe

what is interpals? it's the first time for me posting in this thread.

Get a qt to play with. I got one russian qt that plays WT, too bad I deleted the pos years ago

>what is interpals?
Website people are supposed to use to learn languages but it's mostly just guys trying to get nudes from girls.

aaaahhh. very well then. i just signed up :). there is no better medicen for a broken heart then chatting with nice girls

Post brofile

What happened?

Now this is getting fun

Pls be a qtp2t

The eternal shitskin trying to project his fantasies on his life

don't want to really talk about it. fuck sake i am already crying again.
well whatever uhm...
here is a short version

girl cheated on me, then forced me to become friends with that son of a fucking bitch (sorry i am really pissed of).
told her no, and also that she is not allowed to speak with him anymore if she wants to be with me.
eventualy she still did force me to it.
that guy is really manipulative and used killing him self as an excuse for pretty much anything.
turned out they had been secretly chatting for months on staight now and being sexual eventhough the guy said they weren't and told me to allow her to talk with him or else he would kill him self.
and then i got depressed and then she left me after 8 months by text.

can i die now, please?

Come on over pal
I'll get both of us a few bottles of cheap wine and we'll go to the beach and hate our ex-qts until we pass out and some early morning jogger tries to wake us up
>tfw unironically want to do this some time

okay, please, lets do that (i legaly can not drink though). also i don't know why i even miss her

He is completely correct though, Paris isn't white no more.

Wait she cheated on you before and you stayed with her? That was the first and only fuck up, everything else was inevitable m8. Sorry that it happened to you but think of it as a learning experience.

Don't ever let a cunt guilt you into doing anything in the future, you should've just let the faggot kill himself.

>i legaly can not drink though
Sharia is not a real law, Ahmed.

Come on over to Vlieland mate

True that.

By the way I'm coming to Ireland next month to see my qt, but I'll also be in Dublin for a few days with a friend of mine. Any recommendations ?

i am sorry.
okay, but how do I contact you for the details?

Just pm me on interpals desu
Easy to find

/CrazyTeacher2

>the guy said they weren't and told me to allow her to talk with him or else he would kill him self
>actually listening to what he says
>literally bending over for this guy

shoulda told him to kill himself. you a bitch nigga

>Frenchmen stealing Irish qts
Oh I am so anger

>Any recommendations?
Dublin City is quite pretty along the quays, I'd take the time to just walk around the city for a while and look at stuff like the GPO and stuff.

Whatever you do, don't go to Temple Bar or other tourist-y pubs, they're a fucking rip off for alcohol.

If you want nice scenery, visit the west or south-west of the country.

Otherwise you should be fine, Irish people tend to love the French because of 1798 and all that.

what is your profile though? i can't find you

Thanks for the recommendations mate, much appreciated, it'll be my first time coming in Ireland ! As for visiting the West, my qt lives in Galway and she's welcoming me for three days, she'll show me around town and Connemara, can't wait to see it. Then I'll join my friend in Dublin for an other three days, using airbnb.

Just check every Vlieland pleb
Must be like 5 at most

To all Non-Americans:

Do you like American girls? Why?

I hate them. I think they are just dumb sluts.

BUT HOW DO I GET TO THE SPOT WHERE I CAN SEARCH FOR THAT?

Galway is best city you'll love it. It's like 25% students so there's not that many old fuckers around.

Just make sure to bring a jacket or two, I'm in Roscommon (just beside Galway count) and it's raining quite cosily.

Nope. See too much of them on tv and movies, they're just kinda bland at this stage. That said, I am talking to one Ameriqt.

Oh right you're fresh
let me see if it still works the way I used it

Thanks lad

no problem buddy

How do the Irish like Americans?

>/Mimiros
You seem to have accidentally deleted this but it's ok I'll quote it for anyone who hasn't seen
:)

>This user does not accept messages from Thailand, Guernsey, Jersey, South Korea.
what did guernsey and jersey ever do to you?

It's cool I'm on the list already

I've seen lots of Americans in Dublin, usually trying to use the trams. I've seen some girls love the accent and flirt with mediocre looking Americans, I've also seen girls that don't particularly like the accent and shut them down. It pretty much depends entirely on the day.

It's an elaborate bait plot
You fell for it too

no really, what did they ever do to you?

Damn. If I wasn't hangin' around with my qt I would've probably asked you if you wanted to come grab a pint with me fine gentleman

Nothing at all

i sended someone (who hopefully is you) a message

*Which

I'd have been back in Dublin by the end of next month anyway lad don't worry about it

> I've also seen girls that don't particularly like the accent and shut them down
aint that a bitch, do they discriminate based on the accent? they like that southern drawl or the NYC accent or do people just lump it all together

Thanks for all the visits spergsies

you're welcome ;)

Why are there so many Koreaboos on ip? I swear every second girl wants to learn Korean or something like that

tfw you make a fake korean profile and get bombarded with messages

>think about going back after I deleted my profile some months ago
>kinda want too because miss all the nudes from the chicks
>kinda don't want to because I know nothing more comes ever out of it

Wat do?

>>>/tinder/

Kinda come back

Your two flags make a croat flag, wtf

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How did you split your flag into two ?

wait uh, what? I just selected where I live (well, very close to where I live)

Put the North Brabant flag in middle of dutch flag.

voila, you got a croat flag

Well, as close to it as you can be :D

yea but I don't want local cunts.

I think everyday about it and try to figure out if I should.
On one side I want to have girls, on the other side it makes my brain hurt to know that I just drop them anyway because I won't be able to stay interested in them.

Last time I had 2 girls who were really great and which I talked to daily, I kinda got bored and got rid of them by ignoring them and pretending i'm too busy.

aaahhh

Is interpals just an international dating site?

yes and no

Why no? Everyone just goes on there to get dates

you get a bunch of stuck up ppl who "just want friends"

Poor lad

>tfw too ugly to be on interpals
i tried it lads, i really did, but after 2 weeks of zero real conversations i gave up on it

post face

Is this 2006?

I'm ugly too and I got some messages, don't lose hope user.

Try qtcrawler fąm