An American says he's from x state/county/region

>An American says he's from x state/county/region

whats wrong with that?

An american says the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

>An American replies to me

I am Laconia Greek

Would you prefer a Canadian?

An aborigine says he's from Western/Southron/Northern/Capitol Territory/NSW Australia

Hi, my name is Matthew Kyle Jurgens, I live in Great Falls, VA, a small, upper-class town located within Fairfax county, a county that is on the border between Maryland and Virginia that is close to Washington, D.C., and is by the Potomac river. I am at your service.

hey qt3.14..
(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Hi I'm from Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., North America, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster.

OP died out of major dissgust overload.
May he straya cunt on the fields of glory now

Hi, where are you from

Coming to you from New Port, Rhode Island!

I'm Ellie McKnight of the McKnight family, daughter of Jorge McKnight and Elizabeth Kostov. I live in an apartment in 88th avenue, Woodhaven neighborhood, near Forest Parkway, NYC (New York City) which is located on the Hudson river, New York of the North Eastern part of the United States, in North America, of planet Earth, in the Milky Way galaxy, of the Virgo supercluster, in the observable universe.

How can I help you?

Hi, Im from the west coast of the US. California, to be precise

>An outsider doesn't understand the scope of the United States

Looking kinda bad from you in particular

Universe

Are you a girl

sure he is

Yes, do you like anime?

>Yes
>ohboyohboyohboyohboy

>What country are you from?
>Answers with the name of the state

here's your (You) m'sir

Yeah Pokemon

I'm saving this sorry young user, he was about to belive and have his sweet little heart broken. I don't need my u's

I'm from Arizona and we never do that.

I'm from Kentucky.

>A Jew Yorker doesn't announce their borough

Bad form

90% of aus is fucking uninhabitable

top kek

omg that image is fuggin amazing

zyzz 4 ever btw remember him

>Queens

Hello D'queesha

90% of the US is fucking obese

Sup bro, I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area in California, but I'm currently visiting my family in Carderock Springs, a subdivision of Potomac, which is an unincorporated region of Montgomery County, Maryland, and within the Washington, DC Metro Area

eh. lazy

>An American "casually" mentions his ethnic breakdown

I'm 1/4 Welsh and use Welshman never do that, we're not like the other Americans.

Mr. Quaterwelsh, I'm able to see what you have done there.

You mean not like those English or German people who were born and have always resided in America

I answer with my city. It's famous enough, for good or bad, that most people have at least heard of it and know it's in America.

literally BTFO

>an American asks me where I'm from
>he doesn't know where 14 Church Street is

But 100% of Australia are New Zealanders

Church street Sydney or church street queensland

Other way