/cum/

sxc states edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE4VlA_9OrI
whfoods.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweet Victory

/aus/

this shit pisses me off. remove baguette.

what shud i eat for dinner ?~

I farted so bad and the fan is blowing it up to my nostrils.

ew

glass

You know we could probably get you banned for avatar fagging

>blowing it up to my nostrils
are you sitting on the fan?

me

Nova Scotia and New Brunswick not being part of the US really fucks with my autism.

Alex

ur gonna r-r-report me?!

are you guys done talking about politics so I can post my inane bullshit again?

BC should be part of the states too, so there is a unified coast.

ABC
ABC
ABC

Q U A D S
U
A
D
S

KEK IS HERE VOTE TRUMP

*vapes methodically*

No, the Trump train keeps on chugging.

We actually had quite a dispute with Britain over BC in the 19th century

Canada not being part of the US really fucks with my autism

>Philip Reiner, a former National Security Council official in the Obama administration, called Trump a "scumbag animal."

I don't like the idea of Canada not having a port in the Pacific.

Please take us.

We're being held back by these fools.

Business idea: vape juice popsicles

why, you some kinda...canadian sympathizer or something?

Sounds like a smart guy

Just annex all of Canada please.

Fuck off

Whenever they try to use Trump bully tactics it just makes them look stupid.

i dont get the hype for or against trump

>We're being held back by these fools.

You're the ones selling your cities too the Chinese and smoking pot all day palm rolling your dirty dreadlocks.

We had claims up to 54 40', Britain had claims for basically all of Cascadia. We settled that shit like true Anglos

Played too much Rome: Total War back in the day and ports are always on my mind.

pic related

we should just have an /anglo/ nation thread

I swear if I owned Sup Forums I'd range ban Mexico

No I'm cool with it

Trump is a god tier troll to stir up all this shit right before the Democrat national convention. They will still be talking about him tomorrow instead of Obama.

>tfw floating an aircraft carrier up the erie canal

VICTORIA IS RIGHTFUL US CLAY

if I owned Sup Forums Id range ban you

>tfw turned this shithole into something halfway respectable

We should annex Canada and store all our blacks and browns there

we should annex them and throw the baby seal beaters in jail

I daydream about being a totalitarian dictator-king; military outfit, cape and all.
Anyone else?

or just hack it like based aussie did awhile back

If I owned Sup Forums I wouldn't ban either of you because I may not like what you have to say but I'll die for your right to say it.

that's probably because youre a spic or a nigger

>tfw thinking about my waifu makes me sad
anyone else get this?

not even close, my stupid friend

move to nk you retarded user

Yes

yeah when I'm thinking of this person I like but can't be with it brings me down

To be honest, the Middle East would be a much safer place if the Turks still controlled it all

well I guess you're pretty dumb then because the founding fathers never intended for this country to belong to anyone other than Anglos

I said I want to be a ruler, not be ruled.
I'd have to go to SK to do that ;^)

that's about how i feel. i don't see many people mention it, but it seems like it would be a common feeling among waifufags

it's kind of funny

weird since there were free states in existence while they were still alive

Mañana es Jueves

I think it doesn't work because they try to present themselves as people who are "above" that kind of behaviour.

>tfw you fell asleep for an hour when people were trying to ban you most
what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=vE4VlA_9OrI

Who /titman/ here

I think you're onto something, user. It like an adult calling a toddler a poopy head.

jesus
me

this thread is less uncool than usual

fug it was hot today. just now cool enuf to open the windows outside to let the air in.

>marvel
Wew.

>tfw hoping qt wants to fug

I think I am going to walk around the house naked.

>like an adult calling a toddler a poopy head.
That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure how to phrase it. Politicians generally can't get away with that behaviour and have to apologize a lot. I wonder if they're jealous Trump can say pretty much anything and still do alright in the polls.

>35 lit in 1876
>livable
nice borders though

who /vape/ here

sure

absolute madman

How do I get myself to tolerate vegetables a little more?

They're all either bland or taste like they've been boiled in gas station toilet.

Also the textures feel unnerving to me.

yeah i was basically there earlier in the day. noone was home who gives a fuck

good way to spend an evening

It helps that people are running from Hilary like the plague. I think Trump's lack of filter is fun and new for Americans.

i have the strange feeling that every single European who posts in /cum/ is a non-white

Who /tamal oaxaqueño/ here?

I feel the same way about Mexicans

Turkey is one of the worst countries at game start that I've played. It's got slavery, serfdom, horrible technology, lots of unaccepted pops, and low literacy

Historically, the literacy rate was 15% in 1900

What a semen demon.

It's funny because Euros think all posters from the Americas are either diaspora shills or fatass mongrels.

well, at first i was gonna say well sweden posts here but then i realize that most swedes are not blonde whites anymore lol and that i learned from Sup Forums

It was fun until today for me.
Now I just feel kind of sick.
Reminds me of when the girl I was gonna marry called it off.

Does that make me gay?

"He's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Yeah, good point. With the whole political correctness thing getting out of hand and the internet amplifying it, his lack of filter is fresh. Overly prepared rhetoric stuffed speeches are kind of annoying.

VAPEFLIX AND PILLS

how do I find a job? Where do I look?

people are such stupid animals

yup

drive around local resturants or sotres, look for now hiring signs, ask for an application

whfoods.com/

search how to prepare the vegetable you want, they all differ in how you cook them and are really unforgiving in taste if you fuck up

the classified ads

you're a person too bud

Hey /cum/

What's the best monster truck and why is it pic related?

If you can survive without out working for a while do it. Jobs suck unless you are making money, but they still suck. First day after a while, and I felt like a number. All that hard work for a shit pay.

JUSTINE NEVER KNEW THE RULES

for shitty jobs, its best to look in an area with restaurants and such or apply to warehouses

for other things you tend to have to know someone or make it past their website which searches your resume for keywords, then impress the HR lady who never worked a real job in her life