they are reclaiming their empire as we speak

they are, thats why trump wants a wall

we are trying mister

They are all busy sleeping next to a cactus

Rome wasn't built in one day my friend.

Shit country etc.

Working on that
Give us some time

Excatly my thoughts. Mexico, wtf do you do? Put your shit together, I like you man ;_;

Too busy being awesome, lad.

narcos

Hispanic is not a race.
Why they just don't say mixed, brown or just Mexican?

>black only 1%
i'll take a growing number of hispanics over dindus or muslims 2bh

the USA won't let us
the last time we tried they made up a fake causus belli, invaded, killed 50k of our people and stole half of our clay , Lincoln and grant called it out ,
"I was bitterly opposed to the measure, and to this day, regard the war, which resulted, as one of the most unjust ever waged by a stronger against a weaker nation." He opined that the Civil War was punishment inflicted on the nation for its aggression in Mexico' T. Ulysses S. Grant

Then we tried again,but they helped the revolutionaries and fucked up porfirio díaz
and when thing were better in 1994 they made up a shitty treaty called NAFTA that only was beneficial to them and canada and fucked us over

I don't know about Chile, but I have a lot of Columbian family, and their threshold for "white" isn't very high. Castizos think themselves white.

>americans also destroyed our aviation industry convincing our leaders that it was cheaper to buy from them that keep developing our own aircraft
tfw it took 70+ years to reboot that industry

we got too much diaspora

chicANOS

The problem here is that pic related and shakira are both hispanic. And you can be hispanic even if you have 100% European heritage. It doesn't make any sense.

o fug I forgot the pic

apoco gastas todo lo que te sobra cuando te mandan a comprar mandados en puro ciber

that manlet is color coordinated.
very cute.
i bet he's a bottom.

Chicano

>Mexican airplanes

chicanos disgust me

chicano

Chicanos

Los Zetas

Chicano

How do chicanos feel knowing that Americans and Mexicans both hate them

We have the same problem as most of you, a dumb fuck political establishment too addicted to power and in our case corrupt to the extreme of no longer being able to tell right from wrong... It's all the political parties, and the unions, and the bureaucrats, and private interests holding on to uncompetitive monopolies, etc... We have a huge fucking parasite on our backs and we are too smart not to realize a revolution will only make things much worse... Add the cartels and our very pleasant neighbours to the north to all of that...

It's a fucking testament to how together common people are that we haven't imploded as a country and have managed some progress in spite of our government, most of us just want to work in peace...

>I am actually conversing with real, live physical Mexicans, born and raised in a ciudad in actual Mexico

Really makes me think.

chicano

VIVA LA RAZA

Chicano

Why not VIVA LA REVOLUCION then

Chicano.

same fag

No man, the common people will suffer the worse in a revolution and won't even have the comfort of revenge as most of our fat cats are well set with palatial states in Europe and the US as well as ridiculously bloated banking accounts, you wouldn't believe the amount of fucking wealth this country has in just a few hands...Meanwhile whoever will come to power will only be the most ruthless guy and we'll have become isolated from the world, cut off from global commerce and technology and be looking forward to a semi-police state while we re-construct a ruined country... Doesn't sound like much of a plan to me...

we are not southamericans
those faggots had brutal dictatorships, military coups and revolutions recently
we had all that shit in the late 1800's and earlies 1900's

Chicano

lol I read that with an accent

I really wish mexico would conquer USA and cuck them for eternity for the shit they done to them. Stay strong my brown spic brothers your day will come.

Chicano.

Done like paying them for land with barely any people living in it?

How about we just use your country as a nuclear testing ground instead

Chicanos

chicano
chicano

Chicano

They'll be fine.

Chicano

don't you have something better to do with your time

i applaud the dedication though

Chicano

>
chicano