Have you ever drunkenly approached a woman before?

Have you ever drunkenly approached a woman before?

no I have never drank alcohol before

No.

Only time I've been interacted with a girl while drunk was when she approached me at my friend's 18th party out at his place in the countryside. Although it wasn't to flirt or anything, she was concerned about my well being because apparently I was more drunk than I thought and looked pretty fucked up (This was back when I had just started drinking so I couldn't handle shit). She took me out back into the bush and I threw up real bad, she then helped me clean myself up and got me some water and sat with me on a fallen tree log until I sobered up, then we went back to the party and went our separate ways.

It was embarrassing as fuck tBh but at least she was a bro about it. Haven't been to a party since

Is there another way to approach women?

I've had men approach me drunkedly before.

>Have you ever approached a woman before?
No

Me too, no homo.

yeah
men too

yes

if you want to steal something you have to remember about drinking two beers or some vodka, this way you will be drunk enough to avoid arrest

you can always argue that you didn't know what you were doing because you were drunk and they will free with with a laughable fine to pay

They approached me because they thought I was a girl though, then after I told them I wasn't they would get really angry and want to hit me.

Well yeah obviously. Dutch courage is a national sport here.

I've approached women sober before
Its fucking terrifying

>Its fucking terrifying
It really isn't. The worst that can happen is they say no.

>tfw the amount of alcohol needed to approach women is dangerously close to the max. amount of alcohol to make them like you
>if they're the ones drunk they will probably bitch next morning, specially if you aren't

>The worst that can happen is they say no.

Jumping to the lake of lava isn't terryfing either, the worst that can happen is you die burned in terrible pain.

Well I married the last one, so I'm out of the game anyway

Do you not see that a line has been crossed going from somebody denying your advances and burning to death?

Good for you mate. Hope it all goes well and works out for you.

yes

it was my best friend

i cry every night i miss her so much

No, but I've drunkenly declared my love to a friend.

How did it go? I'm guessing not so well.

I'll not say there's not such line since I was obviously exaggerating, but it's not a "just" for me and most men here would certainly agree. And that's not counting the robots who have never talked to a girl.

Yes it went pretty well she was an american architect appearantly.
If I only could do it again ;_;

underrated post

I know where you're coming from. Really, I do. I used to think that way for a long time. But eventually you just have to accept that it's not a big deal and if you fail you're no worse off than when you started.

Actually our first 'date' was kind of funny in retrospect, I've got 2 left feet, not exactly nimble and she needed a ball room dancing partner that wasn't a geriatric.
Not that I'm much of a drinker anymore, but embarrassing myself completely sober in front of other people was a rough time

Yeah I can see how that might be embarrassing. Still, if you ended up with a woman that you love then it can't have been all bad.

Sure man, it even worked a couple of times.

Think there's probably a large grain of truth in avoiding clubs/pubs in the first place to meet genuine people.
Still a fairly average dancer, but it makes her happy.

B-but my start is terrible, I don't want to go back there, I need love and care to forget how boring is my life and how much I hate myself. I can't continue wearing my mask of self love and confidence without others helping me to believe my own farce. Just kill me in my sleep already Sup Forums, I wish I was an atractive girl so I could slut myself and forget about this shit life easier.

She had Peter Pan Syndrome and was very imature, so she thought that I meant that I love her like a friend and said
"Oh, user, that's so cute! My other friends get drunk and say that they want to fuck me, but you came and said you love me. You're always helping me. I love you too." and gave me a hug.
We don't have contact anymore, but she said that she loves me a couple of times after that, but I never knew if she meant that in a romantic way

She's pic related