>country
>opinion on cyclists

>Australia
>they can go fuck themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NUgB_xkIvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Australia

Fuck those cunts, trying to drive up to a ski resort and those faggot riders take up the whole lane, making it impossible to pass on those tight icy roads.

GAS THE BIKES, CHAIN WAR NOW

They're people on bicycles I guess.

a few is okay, 10+ and on the road is a bit dangerous

Damn OP, how'd you get such a relevant image

Unrustled by """""""them""""""" by default like by any other road user

>anglos in charge of not road raging over everything

FUCKING CYCLISTS

R R R R R R R R
E E E E E E E E
E E E E E E E E

>literally every able bodied Dutch person (and a lot of disabled people) cycles at least once a week

forcing cars to slow down to 5mph in a 40 zone for unprotected vehicles that don't follow traffic laws and making cars cross double yellows to get around you is basically the most dangerous thing I see on the roads every day

I fucking hate them
Those assholes behave like the traffic rules don't apply to them

>hating on bicycles

LMAOing @ your lives you fat fucks

Bikes are incredibly useful if you live in a city, a fuckton more convenient than cars. Also, you stay in shape and save money on gas and parking

I'd love to cycle but I got literally no room for a bike.

this
Aussie's are fucking pathetic

I hope you get run over you Baltic piece of trash

pro tip: calling Finns Baltic isn't offending

t. differentfag

No bothersome cyclist 'ere
>yfw drive like crazy

Cycling is the most normal thing in the world to me, and almost everyone else in this country.

I'll dump some images to show how ingrained cycling is in our culture.

A cycle path with it's own crossing next to a car road

roundabout with a cycle path

Elementary schoolers taking a cycling exam before going on to middle school, which is usually farther away from home so kids have to cycle farther

A bicycle bridge

Makes me jealous. I can't ride a bike and I'm 23.

>t. tradie cunt in his ute

That looks great. Here we have nothing but lycra clad faggots who talk like they're on the Tour d' France, but are all really just deeply insecure and need an identity.

Another one

flag
they can indeed go fuck themselves

Agreed.

t. Achmed

No. Cycling is great but cyclists are terrible.

And just to point out, this is the same everywhere, every city you go to you'll see stuff like this

cycling and cyclists are two inseparable concepts

Netherlands does it right. Most of the antipathy towards cyclists seems to stem from the fact that they are often forced to ride among traffic. Good planning and separate cycling roads helps tremendously. It won't remove the assholes but at least it's just other cyclists who have to deal with them.

Another interesting point,
most schools, shopping malls, train stations, businesses and things like that will have their own bicycle partking space that connects to a public road like any car parking lot would, private businesses are under no legal obligation to do this but they do it anyway.

this video about kids getting to school shows this perfectly: youtube.com/watch?v=8NUgB_xkIvU

A complete oversight to cater to cyclists in transportation networks has now lead to worldwide animosity of cyclists and motorists. That being said, they seem blissfully unaware of their surroundings everytime I'm on the road.