/balk/

Es lebe unsere Bewegung
Es lebe unser Deutsches Volk
Es lebe unser Deutsches Reich
SIEG HEIL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAKZk_UPFj0
youtube.com/watch?v=1LXRd60Hcb8
mkd.mk/makedonija/skopje/opshtina-centar-energetska-fasada-na-zgradata-na-bulevar-ilinden-83-foto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretvorit balk u /fyrm/+/bg/

>Haјдeн вo кaдa co вpзaни paцe и нoзe: двaјцa Cиpијци мaчeлe и yбилe Cpбин вo Caлцбypг
>Found in a bathtub with tied hands and feet: two Syrians tortured and killed Serb in Salzburg

Seems the kebab remover got removed.

we got people from all over teh place, /ex-yu/ fag

Magical aura

Mene ova mi prai poise keif od drugiot tred

Nice thread.

Who else /selodromec/ here?

Whos in that pic?

Se salam tredov e sranje ali podrzuvam moeto pleme pred drugite

WHY IS THERE NO ACTUAL AERODROM IN AERODROM IT TRIGGERS ME HARD

Charlie chaplin and 2 guys in firefighter helmets

i was just joking frendo
why is he studying here and not in bg?

Koj ovde /narkoman/

youtube.com/watch?v=GAKZk_UPFj0

Merkel and the million refugees.

everybody needs friends. We'll take you, or would you rather be grouped with T*rkey

Nice try Balkan penisula

Look up the definition of peninsula, gay reeking turk.

One cannot decline that the Macedon commie blocks are much better maintained than ours.

Without the fassades Sofia can never be 1st world, even with 100k GDP.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LXRd60Hcb8

So we should take huge loans to subsidize making the city pretty, like they do?

>Slovenia, moldova and croatia are not balkans because they didn't have turks
>Greece is not balkan because its greekness is more important than its geographical location

Nice points kostantinos, but you forgot that if was a genuine claim albania wouldn't be a balkan nation too because they're not slavs like greece

Now pay denbts instead of editing autistic maps on paint

god is real tbqh

Thats not money spent on statues, that is basic maintenance. Look at your average Liulin commieblock and the one from the pic, its a big difference.

No we should simply take out time and let it happen naturally. Taking loans for cosmetics is stupid.

we'll spend 1bn on them in 2017 supposedly

I'd think those were built in the 70s or 80s. Probably the former. Not sure if they've been touched since then.
But then if you go a bit behind that area you can find commiblox like pic related. They are fewer but exist.

Michurin

when asked, he said it looked better for him to be in NoviSad than in Sofia, in terms of both economics and place

he also said your city is fantastic and Greeks are warmly welcomed there (and in the rest of SRB too)

>they got afraid by the mighty REAL sea accessing countries and a former Soviet republic

see that's what makes us so perfect, we're not Balkanese

>Macedon commie blocks are much better maintained

Those are not "maintained" lol they're the same since htey were built

Fuck off with that shit. They are building skyscrapers left and right in Sofia, who the fuck cares about the commie blocks, if there won't be any commie blocks soon?

So what if Macedonia has better commie blocks? We're still richer than them.

you get triggered more easily than children

ANGERRRRR

fxd tht 4 u

If that makes you happy :^)

This is what reconstructed shits look like

mkd.mk/makedonija/skopje/opshtina-centar-energetska-fasada-na-zgradata-na-bulevar-ilinden-83-foto

I like the way you think, though I would've compensated Romany by giving them Moldova and the Ukrainian cock that is fucking them.

>can't tell if he does it on purpose or not...

macedonia would be split by half if ah didnt intervene

dat pic is great
:D

>there won't be any commie blocks soon
>soon
hahaha, oh wow! that was a good one!

kot is great

Meanwhile, in the real world...

>this Hungarian qt will love you for this

This looks like shit.

Ofc it looks like shit, it's built by t*rks

Plevneliev last year said that an estimation shows that 2bn EUR would be enough to fix all the commieblocks nationwide (15k blocks in total). 2bn is nothing, why not doing it. Imagine the work it creates for companies.

>tfw im not a serf owned by this qt during AH

probably legal issues like the block council having to vote in favor and there always being some cunt who refuses

It looks great, a tatar would shit his pants looking up at that because they have nothing of the kind in Sofia, let alone 4.

Is krokodil a thing in the balkans or is it just a russian meme?

we're not THAT poor. There was a drug problem in the 90s though

looks a lot like my fav BF3 level desu

It's not the Turks, I don't know but the architecture of that thing is just plain ugly.

They are planning on building that thing on the picture.

Also, they have really great skylines now in Istanbul and Ankara.

speed rules this peninsula

right building good, middle okay, left dogshit

the nazis should have won tbf lads

>skylines
>great
DELLETE

To me it looks like giant modern commieblocks, but I dont want to hurt the feelings of my makedon bros.

the look will change when they put glass on it

>There was a drug problem in the 90s though
lol things have only escalated since then

SPEEDY SPEEDY BOY

dude just the size 40-45 floors you would never confuse that for a commieblock, those will be landmarks

This is way better looking than your ugly skyscrapers.

no they haven't. I still remember when in every block I went into there were needles in the stairway. Now there are a couple drug dens like the Chinese wall but nothing that bad

We're richer than Sofia & Belgrade, those cities will never have the standard of Skopje, I feel rich when I'm in your cities

Chinese skyline... when?

Dude you don't know what is happening in night clubs.

leave the fyromian autist be

The triangles are ugly as fuck. I see them from my balcony.

>night clubs
show me any place on earth where night clubs aren't coke central. I'm talking about degenerate daytime junkie

>he thinks Shkupi is better than any city
kek

the splendour of Shkupi mosques is truly something to behold

>They will take the bait

I'm pretty sure krokodil was invented by the russian government to fight illegal drugs.
Basically leak some poison on the street, people die in horrific ways and most get scared of trying drugs, else they risk getting rotten from the inside.
Certainly there was a campaign to popularize the terrible images, not one to hide them, which you'd expect if it was a more "natural" free market thing about low quality cheap drugs.

Anyone info on that building next to the Mtel tower? Is it a skyscraper?

>Dude you don't know what is happening in night clubs.

That happens everywhere in the world, though. Our nightclubs look like child's play compared to American ones for example.

>leave the fyromian autist be

Those are ugly, though.

They are planning to build 4 skyscrapers behind the Capital Fort, I can't wait.

wut? Where?

>0.3% difference
soon.jpg

cat de patetici sunt astia cu "cladirile" lor jej

When are you going to build something taller than 10 cm? I can head dive from the tallest building in Sofia and land comfortably in my socks.

>Our nightclubs look like child's play compared to American ones for example.
In LA, maybe, but the US is a big country with conservative traditions still remaining in places. They don't sell alcohol on weekends in some states.

earthquake zone. We LA baby. Build wide not tall

You mean the one on Ruski Pametnik?
Its some office rental business center.

in those same states you can get smashed on cocaine in the big city clubs. In fact due to the poverty in the Bible belt, those places probably have a worse alcohol/drug problem

He have two over 100m, there is a project for one with 229m, would be the highest from here to Warsaw/Frankfurt I think.

Did you know that the Capital Fort was the biggest skyscraper on the Balkans behind... Bosnia's Sarajevo Tower?

How the fuck did these fuckers build that thing when they have 50% unemployment?

I'll bite.

>The tallest building in Fyrom is currently the 25-story MRT Center, which rises 230 feet (70 meters).

There are exactly 26 building in Bulgaria that are taller than 70 meters.

>official """unemployment"""
they just don't like paying taxes

Isn't Rodina Hotel like 100m, and its pretty old?

What do you guys on /balk/ like the most about the west other than economics and way of life?

North Korea has skyscrapers as well.
Its either try for a prestige project or money laundering/stealing.

Yes, Rodina Hotel is one of the tallest buildings on the Balkans and we build it centuries ago.

Try to keep up, Fyromites.

Arab investors. Allah Akbar.

Bucharest has taller than capital fort for sure.

They are pretty ugly though, much like the Fyromian ones. Pure Communism.