Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Malayo-Polynesian-en.svg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Oceanic_languages.svg
tsumino.com/Book/Info/19293/1/a-certain-village-custom
youtube.com/watch?v=K2Q6YO3Ez44
youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
en.wikinews.org/wiki/Malaysian_fans_riot_at_delayed_opening_of_Indian_film
youtube.com/watch?v=EV5Gwi-nOD4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710940/Harrowing-pictures-brutal-truth-Philippines-war-drugs-s-seen-300-killed-just-one-month-president-ordered-police-bars-ground.html#reader-comments
youtube.com/watch?v=1eOefd87-rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LA PERTAMAX NANLABAN

javascript:quote('62719494')
I know, but the point I'm trying to make is Malaysian gov supported them.

I messed up

Nice trips but you have to go back to pleddit faggot

What the fuck

How the hell can we reach as far as Madagascar while we don't get to explore and even establish an empire in Australia?

Yeah, I know. It's a thing of the past.

Top kek
After all the praise for the sona

Only our side will honor that cease fire and we will have another saff44

Tho NPA has many factions

austronesian (polynesians) did reach as far as hawaii and easter island, probably even south america. austronesians/polynesians have very good marine navigation unlike the niggers of africa

i think they want to occupy unhabited islands

When will we change to federalism anyway?

Also say it with me, PRESIDENT BONGBONG MARCOS

Anybody know where i can get rx 480?

He wants nothing more Than separatism

Not that its a bad thing at this point

The only decent seafarers in our country are probably our Badjaos, they literally live either beside the seas or by the boat. The northerners are just bunch of rice farmers and the Visayan islanders like Cebu are just bunch of tattooed peoples during the early times.

Now that I think about it, we DID reach New Zealand. I really wonder why the fuck did the early Malays never bothered to settle in Australia?

>South America

The Austronesians in Suriname is probably because of the european colonizations though

A unilateral ceasefire means you don't attack, even if the other side attacks you, that is the whole point of it. You can defend yourself, but can't strike back. If both sides abide by a ceasefire, its a bilateral one.

Well separatism is certainly a bad thing.

What a fucking stupid old man, how come Filipinos didn't flipped the shit out if this?

if singles the USA becomes the 19th Filipino region
anything else it's vice versa

For our lingusiticaly divided archipelago no its not.
I think duts know that considering he Lives in mindanao

CHECKED

Get the aqua version online shipping

kek
just a reminder california is a flip colony
your armed forces is 40% flips

Honestly I barely understand have of what he was saying in the sona
I feel like we need subtitles nextime

Also of course muh peace and shit was implied

Properly goes to meet cousin from another island, they go to the wrong place.

Half*

The only asians I have at my recruiting station are a chinese and korean, and my friend who enlisted w me who is 1/4th Jap

might have to do with the wind directions and also the reachable areas in australia are rather inhospitable

see this:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Malayo-Polynesian-en.svg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Oceanic_languages.svg

the more hospitable areas of australia are on the south east
i've also read that the austronesians did actually reach australia and conduct trades with the aborigines

it's purely speculation on my part but south american aborigines look different from north americans. they look like they have polynesian features. i've also read before about crops native to south east asia found in south america before the arrival of europeans

>there are more Austronesians in Madagascar than in Malaixiya
>Malaixiya is more populated than Madagascar

At this point, Madagascar is a better suited member of ASEAN than Malaixiya.

I wish there was megumin one

his english is comprehensible, but his tagalog accent is quite heavy.

your computer would explode

Useless goddess

exactly

XD

RIP

Hey guys got any comic like this? Probably with different author cause I already read almost all of this mangaka's works hehe tsumino.com/Book/Info/19293/1/a-certain-village-custom

Even his English is messy imo

why dont you just use tags: milf shota

its not that hard

Tangina mo kase Bisaya ka!

He did dropout from ateneo after getting his boipucci rekt

He'd be a good orator if that didnt happen.

>no impregnation tag

It's shit

sperm won't ask for separation from dick/10

youtube.com/watch?v=K2Q6YO3Ez44

for comfy browsing

youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE

>tfw the trailers were better than the game itself

Indians are scary.
en.wikinews.org/wiki/Malaysian_fans_riot_at_delayed_opening_of_Indian_film

Did you see the dead Indian guy shot by the gang?

Not yet, why?

Just asking. What do these Indian gang fighting about anyway? Drug?

youtube.com/watch?v=EV5Gwi-nOD4

Okay which one of you dumb weebs watch anime in public? I saw a guy watching Reeeeeeee: Zero in the LRT today, he looked disgusting as fuck so I thought he'd be here

how do you overcome camera shyness?

Working as a whore for service members doesn't make you military juan patongiani

Normalfags are watching anime on public places
Are you a neet that recently became a wagecuck?

I've seen people watching One Punch Man, Galko, Rokujouma, D-Frag, Cross-Ange, Gate. Within the past 3 years

I wish I can meet a Nep-bro in public.

>mfw new flip president told everyone to kill drug dealers
>900 dealers turned themselves in, afraid they'll be next
And people say you can't stop drugs.

I keep confusing flip flag for czech.

900?
you mean 70000 surrendered

>Since July 1, we have already made 3,600 related drug arrests. 120,000 drug dependents have already surrendered and 70,000 of them are pushers

Holy fucking shit.

I knew it, everything can be solved with a fine sprinkle of murder.

Spare the rod and spoil the child

good job

Thaksin got 2.5k megakill and what he got was a rebellion and coup then the drug problem still rebounded since drug lords are protected by corrupt security forces.
You put some cash in the passport and the Thai border guard simply looks the other way.

70,000?
he said in his SONA that there's 120,000+ who already have surrendered at that time and iirc, 80,000 of them are dealers.

Probably turf fight.
Indians especially estate ones are much more likely to be footsoldiers involved in melee fighting and end up dead. Unlike Malays with MARA and chinese with their networks the poor indians who went to the cities have less support and end up in gangs which explains the shooting and fighting involving indian gangs in Penang. These guys came from estates around Kulim where Malay : Indian ratio is 50:50 and gangs are brave enough to surround police stations to make demands.

Saw a guy set up a gaming station on the train once. Had is laptop out and charging from the socket next to his seat, wearing headset and using his mouse on a mouse pad placed on the empty seat next to him.

>NEP
>in public

you might as well sprinkle yourself with tawas brudi

nvm just saw this

Jesus Christ, watching anime in SEA is as acceptable as clapping in America.

There is nothing wrong, or socially unacceptable, with watching anime here. Jesus Christ even my Dad watches anime in public.

>120,000
>implying these are people
Where are the Nazis when we need them.

I saw a decent girl watching Illya one time at a bus. If the bus was half-full at that time, I would've seated next to her.

>trips
>being a beta faggot

Just sit with her and pick her up. Weaboo girls are approachable and fun to converse.

who knows it might be some grill browsing in /asean/ who just want to have a pinoy weaboo dick inside her :^)

tfw not an anime girl

I'm not so confident at how I look. City girls are not innocent, so she would suspect that I'm planning something.

>pinay
>looks matter in choosing mate

Unless she wants white cock, all that matters you have shekels and be a good person

I did sat at the back of her seat. I wish I saw her reaction when Illya and Kuro had their kissing scene.

stop being a stalker m8, dont waste god's given opportunity

I wasted opportunity of qt girls 6 times in my first 20 years by being aloof, then actually give effort on the 7th given chance of a random qt I picked up around uni, you'll find out our life here in flipland is blessed since girls are mostly loyal.

If you're a seaman or OFW, you're most likely going to get cucked sadly due to girls need some dicking

Are there many happenings in the Philippines now thst Duterte is in charge?

DIGONG IS BEST GIRL

Do you need some assistance, Herr Juan? We offer energy recycling center at cheap prices.

so much purging and no on is questioning yet, If this nigga gets pissed then probably would just go apeshit on the NPA and purge the unwilling ones...or so I heard from my political science professor.

What am I supposed to do? She was underage. I don't want to go jail just for a stupid girl.

Removing commies is all well and good, but what about kebab? Or is it Islamic Gommunism?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710940/Harrowing-pictures-brutal-truth-Philippines-war-drugs-s-seen-300-killed-just-one-month-president-ordered-police-bars-ground.html#reader-comments

roll

If I get 9 Duterte kills half of the population of Flip land/

probably after the druggies gets BTFO

Soon...hopefully

uckkk

Good lord, War with China during Duterte's presidency

FUCK YOU

>the horde of refugees it would produce
JUST

Is that Whori? What a nerd.

Good luck. You'll be getting the bad ones.

>Buy property in Alabang
>Gets banged by China

You could have spent it on whores.

>be moving in to my new house
>landlord says that he still hasn't found a 4th housemate yet
>me and 2 other dudes might have to share that bills instead of 4 people sharing the bills
>make post on uni website if people need a roommate
>two people replied
>an italian and a flip from pampanga
What are people from Pampanga like? Nisemonogatari has taught me that Italians like to snog

youtube.com/watch?v=1eOefd87-rk

What nationality are the 5 most common tourists to your country?

sabina get!!

50 million druggies confirmed

FUUUUCK

How does the draft works anyway, every male is required to serve?

chinks
Aussies
Indians
Americans

If not by islands then, Koreans, Americans, Australians, Japanese, Europeans

No its more like

1)Gooks
2)Americans
3)Chinks
4)Aussie
5)Japs

>Yes in that order