Crazy request

Guys, I have a problem. I am from a hellhole town in russia and my girlfriend is now in Rio. She is a volonteur in olimpic games. It's a long story but I want to write a few words in front of her house entrance with crayons/paint and want somebody to help me. Here is the house google.com/maps/@-23.0072452,-43.2956104,188a,20y,226.68h,45.02t/data=!3m1!1e3
The thing I want you to help me to write is "Vlad loves you"
I understand that it sounds impossible, but you might help me incredibly

Previous thread:

Wrong proxy lad

haha i was just joking lol

Dude give the fuck up. More than 40% of Brazil's population lives in the state of São Paulo. Your chances of meeting someone that speaks english in Rio and that have internet connection are very slim.

> ha ha lol

Ask 9gag

hey anons, I will unironically pay $50 USD via paypal or whatever service you want if you do this and post a pic with your email.

vlad is a good friend and I want to see him back together with nastia

dont ever talk to me or my north korea ever again

He already found one

What is this Rio meme?

Is it really a shithole? No Sup Forums users there?

About to leave the Portuguese embassy in Rio senpai, does she still need lube or will just some spit do the trick?

It's not a meme. I'm dead serious. Rio IS a shit-hole. Literally no civilised being lives there.

About to leave the Dutch embassy mate, going to take her to Amsterdam and make her a prostitute.

If you want to see her you will have to pay €50 per 15min.

You have to understand a slim percentage of Brazilians understand English, and as in any country an even slimmer percentage of those browse Sup Forums

So far no one posted proof they live in Rio, so you've just could been trolled.

Ask Reddit or 9gag, you will have a bigger chance. Because you're probably used to them.

why did they put the olympics there?

Because he's bitter and is showing you his projections of Rio.

is this bred ebin?
just askin
what's you are opinion?

Bolish embassy in Boa Vista. Will catch bus in 32 hours. omw

we need a new monkey, the last one got distracted by peanuts

k guise
on me way there
bump the thread and a deliver shall come

bump

Where's the shit in the middle of your flag Mexico?

do you really want to ruin her great time of jumping on brasilians' dicks?
c'mon

While waiting the delivery...

>brazilian
I believe she is jump in european dicks.

Someone from Rio de Janeiro needs to nossa nossa that Russian lass, and take a photo of himself making out with her while holding a sheet of paper with this thread's number written on it with the timestamp. It's your time to shine, Cariocabro.

Extra points if black Carioca.

>his gf
>went alone
>on holidays
>abroad

>nossa nossa
WTF?

According to the op she is volunteer at the Olympics.

God, I remember when I was volunteering at the Sochi Olympics just to get all that pussies.

user, long story short. get her tested right after she come home. You russians are all fucking sex addicted, we brazilians love easy unprotected sex, the gringos are here with cheap drugs and lots of negros.

good luck

You forgot to mention we Brazilians are disease-ridden also. So it's very likely she'll come back to Russian with some sort of mutated hybrid of crack-krokodil ebolaids herpes-zika supervirus xdd

>zika
Zika is overrated. Dengue is worse.

Buy calcium, you're gonna need it.

Except this variant of crack-krokodil ebolaids herpes-zika is airbourne and causes instant microcephaly + full-body necrosis. Rip Rocciya xd