those with all the business ideas

French

unironically Australia

Japan

The ones that left Sup Forums years ago and never returned, those ones

obviously greeks
t.Greek

Unironically this

American posters. Most of are pretty well read on a lot of topics and contribute to the discussion. Euros just like to focus on tiny minority of idiots that pretend to be retarded so they can end up in that stupid Ameri bear meme

Australians are the dumbest posters
Americans are always stupid. There's not one insightful American poster. Quite sad reallly.

Average americans are as dumbshits as poles, or at least when they're ""trolling""...

This, french are god tier.

UK-Posters tb h

so true

Me

Clearly me desu

Norwegians

all we are :>

Typical britbong chip on his shoulder about the old colonies thriving.

the Irish

>Australians are the dumbest posters
Spotted the redditor

You may be on to something.

>Typical britbong chip on his shoulder about the old colonies thriving.

Possibly the most accurate thing I've read all day.

rare flags sometimes (not proxies)

Australians are dumb and not funny, on Sup Forums at least. Don't know how they're IRL, probaby equally obnoxious.

Also Pakis get out.

To a large extent I agree. Only when they start loosing their shit on britbongs do they loose their edge.

>t. Bruce

This guy

t. nikkeijin

Nah, Yank on holiday.

Most people here love America quite a lot. You see lots of normies wearing t-shirts with American cities or regions on them e.g. "Chicago" or "East Coast." I doubt by East Coast they are referring to the same East Coast that has brought the world Hull and Grimsby.

Non-Serb Balkanites

The Germans know too much, I don't trust them.

The flag that never showed up. They're smart not to enter this gay hole.

Latvians

>Most people here love America quite a lot. You see lots of normies wearing t-shirts with American cities or regions on them e.g. "Chicago" or "East Coast." I doubt by East Coast they are referring to the same East Coast that has brought the world Hull and Grimsby.

Absolute bullshit

This kike must be joking, though Slovenians seem to be fairly well-educated. However, sometimes I think it's all just the same guy from there.

Americans, Stephen Hawking is American, nuff' said.

argies

Maghrebis

baltics

Hahah, a bold but ultimately vain attempt.
There can be only one supremely intelligent poster, and our lord Darwin knows 'tis I.

My mind has been honed for all my life, I can wield the blade of rationality like an extension of my arm.
And you have the insolence to challenge me?

Huh. Didn't think so.

the marxist

I'll admit I haven't been north of Bath yet, but the Southies seem to love America. The only weirdness I got from being a yank was from a 66-yr-old bathroom ponce.

Seriously though, have you been in a Tescos recently? They sell tons of t-shirts with American cities on them. It's a popular brand. Then you have those places like Frankies and Bennies and all that. I've heard people say "we get on better in America than we do in Europe" since I've been here.

How does that make me a Marxist? The balkans seem like a backwards shithole.

My friend is dating a girl from I believe Manchester and when she goes home to visit all the photos she posts with her friends have people wearing shit like that. My favorite is when they comment on Facebook posts ripping on American this or American that with them wearing shorts or shirts with the American flag. I never understood how someone can sit there and bash a country while they have said country's flag on their clothing.

>Most people here love America quite a lot. You see lots of normies wearing t-shirts with American cities or regions on them e.g. "Chicago" or "East Coast." I doubt by East Coast they are referring to the same East Coast that has brought the world Hull and Grimsby.

It's ironic you dumb yank

the slovenian marxist I mean. the only slovenian here.

>I'll admit I haven't been north of Bath yet

Bath is full of tourists, of course you're going to see 'Mericans wearing your brands and it being sold in Tesco. Brits are indifferent towards you unless you mock their accent.

t. bong expert who lived in bongland for a while.

The irony must be missed by a lot of the people that buy and wear it then.

isis

I know, pathetic, isn't it?

Trust me, you're the one who's in denial lad. What are you trying to prove?

Like the Dutchbro pointed out, I'd like to think it's Zizek.

me

That's not a thing though. American tourists wear your flag, you accuse us of the same shit.

Íslendingar.

Say that to my face and not online motherfucker, see what happens

Benis

Yes, but I have been staying in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in the Southwest for the majority of the time I've been here. This part of the country is the equivalent of the American Midwest. You couldn't get more normie. People here love America, but I can't speak for other parts of the UK, though if they sell American shirts at Tesco I'm sure they're popular with the normies in other parts of the country. Why bother being such a contrarian? Did your dad not beat you enough?

(Me)

The only time I wore an American flag on my clothing was when I was still in the Army.

I don't feel the need to show patriotism by plastering the flag on my body.

It's stupid all around imo. I can see it being a tourist thing as a souvenir, but to buy it and regularly wear it.... don't get it.

Also, this is the only country in Europe where I have seen people waving the American flag at private homes and at workplaces. Is that "ironic" also?

Just realistic I was in Bath last year in hostels full of Americans. Americans assume everyone loves them. It's a running joke among tourists.

That guy looks like he's about to jump into a Stargate.

That's because we're extremely proud of you, duh

t. closet full of star spangled shorts and fitted hats he has prepared for when he travels but is lying.

>Things that never happened

This has to be bait.

>Nah, Yank on holiday.

hahahahaha no

you sound like a lil posh faggot, we don't say "on holiday" or describe ourselves as yanks

too bad its almost never a french under the french flag

"No."

Well Canadians aren't much better. A lot come down here for work or vacation and if they don't have the fucking leaf on something they are on par with vegans. No body asked them, but they'll tell you they're
Canadian within a minute of meeting them.

now our country is full a muslims unfortunately, but /fr/ and french posters are pretty white

except bilel that is

We don't do that.

Yes you do

@62725153
>mentioning me without giving me a (you)
Cheeky lil cunt

Maybe not you, but bullshit Canadians don't like letting you know that they are Canadian.

Lies, but we should because we have to let the world know we're not filthy Americans.

>Cucknadian downing several liters of American semen
Like pottery

What's to envy about being Canadian?

You're our little sheepish brother.

Friendly reminder

>What's to envy about being Canadian?

We're not burgers

unironically we

>muh sports
Lowest tier banter, shit delivery, 1/10

I thought you died

Better than being a fucking leaf tbqh.

And ice hockey is your national sport, but most of your good players play for American teams.

Spain and Italy are usually the most insightful per podt

>tfw I'm better than you

>mfw it's true

You voted in weed man, and it's the current year.

>Canada = cuckntry

Listen buddy, that's not how this is suppose to work

Americans, but Americans also tend to have the dumbest posters as well.

Take the good with the bad.

me

Him

French, or at least they present themselves the best

lurkers and workers unite.

Russians