What's it like to live in Russia?

What's it like to live in Russia?
What ethnic groups are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0jRP8gdW9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Dagestani
Literally heaven, i can kill a r*ssian guy with no punishment, also fuck 10/10 russian slut for just being dagestani
it works for other people from caucasus as well

That's bullshit tho

>Turkic
Why is she depicted white then?

>what is russian propaganda

arabs
niggers
slavshit tribes
mongols
finns
balts
tatars
poles

Turkics in russia are white

thank you for describing my home state of michigan and/or london

Germans and arabs.
Too many of them.

Doesnt look turkic, it's not a chink

Moscow is quite comfy. Mostly white people, lots of dagis/azers/other middle asia trash too, unfortunately. Women dress like whores during summer, you're missing out

is it true all churkas have big hairy penis???

volga turkics are descendants of iranians and finno-ugrics they are not supposed to be chink

Ethnic Russians are the largest majority (78%), Tatars come next (4%). They have their own state and they often look white (non-Mongoloid). The rest are various peoples from Caucasus and Central Asia. Today, we have a huge influx of Central Asian migrants thanks to Putin's open borders policy (do you have retards who support Putin, btw?). Central Asian people are somewhat similar to Amerindians in appearance.

Then they are not turkic and I guess most of them look like this Not white.

Yep

>France

That every week terror attack tho

>turkic is a race
you're fucking retard, fritz

Suck a dick ahmedeyov

>speak turkic language
>follow turkic traditions
>see themselves as descendants of turkic peoples

>not turkic

what the fuck do you know about being a turk anyways you filthy diaspora "german"
we even consider pomaks as turkish peoples, even though they do not share any genetic link to turkics

worse.
He is an alamancı

t. a greek

Yeah but he wrote they are descendants of Finno Ugrics you dumb shitskin

It's bullshit. An every second folk in my town isn't white

I typically detest Russian propaganda, and OP's pic is really fancy and gay, but we do indeed have Turkic people who are fair-skinned, light-haired and blue-eyed.

I'm surley not a dirty Turk Mehmet

>do you have retards who support Putin, btw?
depends
some conservatives think putin is a strong leader and that obama is a wuss in comparison.
some on the right think that russia is the land of milk and honey because they're tough on crime and aren't all that big on being diverse(when compared to here, where we have negros, mexicans, scandinavians, jews, chinese and italians).

oh so you are a race expert?
Even fucking better

> he wants to close his borders to these qts

>some on the right think that russia is the land of milk and honey because they're tough on crime and aren't all that big on being diverse(when compared to here, where we have negros, mexicans, scandinavians, jews, chinese and italians).
They should think of Switzerland instead. It's a first world country at least, and not too friendly to mass mmigration. We have SO many problems, even our right wing is resentfully anti-Kremlin, and that's saying something!

so are hungarians, some of them still hold "turan kurultays" every year
turk/turkic/turkish/turanic is not necessarily an ethnic designation but a linguistical/cultural/historical one

These.

we have enough attractive bitches

tatar masterrace
youtube.com/watch?v=M0jRP8gdW9E

It's alright. Used to live in the caucasus. Rough in the 90's and early 00's, but it's peaceful for now.

imagine posting a picture of demo lovato and selena gomez and saying "do americans not want qt mexican gfs pouring over the border?" when in reality they look like their men with eye shadow and unkempt pony tails.

Switzerland is very multiculti, they just only allow in immigrants that do slave work or europeans to do white-collar jobs lol.
I think more of the world should be like Switzerland.

Pathetic.

This image is made by some Sup Forumstard it seems.

Back on the topic: different. But the majority of other nationalities were europeanised and civilised here. Ethnic tensions exist by violent ones are only between Caucasians and whatecer neighbours they have. Communist separatism prevented minorities from the itegration and Yeltsin/Putin made it even worse.

What ethnicity?

>Golden Horde
>Khan
>dresses like a Westerner
>Muslim, freethinker
>Drinks vodka
>Urals
>Turkic
>wrestle a bear
Russians don't use these phrases.

TATARIANOS are whiter than Germans. And they don't suicide-bomb :D

>Switzerland is very multiculti
It's still stricter than the rest of the West - remember how they voted against building Islamic Minarets some years ago, or how they refused to take a bunch of refugees to their small village this summer, or how they have so much political influence on the right wing, and the list goes on. Their work migrants come from other European countries, as far as I know, not from Asia or Africa. And it's among the best countries in the world.

Even from an ethnicist point of view, Russia is very problematic - we don't even have self-segregated white enclaves like you do in America. I startles me so much how Western right-wing people are fascinated with Putin!

Russian

>how Western right-wing people are fascinated with Putin!
So many of them are dumb delusional rednecks just like your typical lads from a tracktor factory in Rus. Just read right wing American press and blogs. They're daft.

What's the mood among Tatars now? I mean Kazan region.

>What ethnic groups are there?
82% of ethnik russkies (finno-wends), 14$ muslims (tatars mostly) and the rest are finns.

>"We are Turks. We say we are Turks based on the annals of our history and we are rightfully proud of it." -Atsız

You killed all the Finns in Russia. Finns are genetically far From Russians.

Why are Russian muslims so good in sport?

*at combat sport

In Europe there is a strong love affair with the right and Putin(and maybe some "donations" too). In America, our older people and right wing see Putin as doing the things we should be doing; blocking LGBT marriage, privatizing parts of the government and having a hawkish foreign policy.

>Just read right wing American press and blogs.
our right wing establishment is a mess of paid off politicians making vague promises and social rejects with an internet connection.
most of our right wing aren't the patriotic rednecks on the internet. it's usually suburban families worried about how they will be able to spend their money. they like putin because they spite obama.

Finns took part in the Russian ethnogenesis from the very birth of Russia, in the ancient Novgorod. While we are still genetically close to Poles, you gave us quite a lot of uglies.

>most of our right wing aren't the patriotic rednecks on the internet.
*on TV

There are a lot of sport schools in the Caucasus and literally nothing but them, so little churkas have no choice except of being a BORTSUKHA (slang word for "restler" here)

why do you post that picture? it's so fucking cringeworthy, he looks like a fucking pedophile with a fez hat niggerlet.i don't understand how can turks even think they have any connection with the turan people when they look like their arab neighbours

>Poland is the most sandniger precentage in europe

What mojo is this?

my guess is that since most of them lived a steppe life, physical health was not only favored but required. just like niggers have to run good in africa to stay alive.

Moskalis killed them. None left.

There's culturally nothing connecting Russia and Finland.

>they like putin because they spite obama
Many people here have the same kind of logic.

I'm alive, you frozen autist.

"""t*rks""" are ethnic Anatolians with little to no turkic DNA

Real turks are oriental looking

And how do you think true Turkics should look like?

Inshallah.

+15 rub

Care to elaborate?

You were civilized by Sweden, we were founded by Sweden, so I think there is some connection

you look like turks.turks are supposed to be mongol looking.Turks are fucking arab looking
kazakhstan people are turkic for example

i meant that you look like actual turkic people that look like mongols.

the ''turks'' from turkey are arab looking and have nothing to do with you

Yeah, you're still not civil.

>the rest are from Caucasus and central Asia
>he forgot about ukrainians, bashkirs, chuvashes

Also, Russians are 81%

>Dagestani

There's no such "dagestani" ethnicity, russian moron, Dagestan is a literal melting pot, there are more than 30 different ethnic groups living there.

>tfw when tappara is тoпop (topor)
>piirakka is пиpoг (peerog)
>majakka is мaяк (majak)
You can try even harder, my dier northen mongol, but you can't get rid of our past :3

My former co-worker claimed to be a Chuvash (that is a Turkic ethnicity, but Christian by faith) and often talked about her village. She had natural light blond hair, a very slender jawline and limpid blue eyes - it's probably the opposite of what Turkic people stereo-typically look like.

>>he forgot about ukrainians, bashkirs, chuvashes
Me bad. Yakuts, Buryats and Kalmyks too.

His data is %% from the general population, not from %% of people participated in the census.

Literally nobody cares.

t. Not him.

i don't care how he looks
previous picture was the turkish hero of the siege of kut
picture related is the commander who lead the defense of plevna

this is what you don't understand, these people are turks
those uralics are turks, those pomaks are turks
just like how you call your people with whom you share a linguistical/cultural/historical bond with "europeans" we call our people "turks"

>ossetians
>kebab

DELETE THIS!

They looks just exactly fucking same for everyone who's not from Dagestan, so, who cares?

>Chuvash (that is a Turkic ethnicity
Part of them look Turkish and part are pure Mongolian.
>She had natural light blond hair, a very slender jawline and limpid blue eyes
Mixed blood.

Much more than you think, mongol.

>we are still genetically close to Poles

What a bullshit, we don't have anything in common with them.

What's wrong with that?

Do your research

Kirves, torttu and valotorni.

Anyway, those are general Slavic words for example topor is a Polish word. Finlandisation and Russian info-ops try to make them look like they came from Russia.

Russians have always just been malicious thiefs for Finns.

Fuck off shitpile.

Thief.

>Polish word
There were no any "Poland" when topor was invented, you stupid mongol.
Also i've never said that it came from "Russia", it came from slavic people to your shithole.
>Russians have always just been malicious thiefs for Finns.
Somebody cares?

We are christians, not muslims.

The census doesn't provide numbers of the millions of illegal immigrants and guest workers as well as mixed/multi-ethnic citizens, so the % of ethnic Russians might be much lower

My point exactly. There's nothing wrong with non-Russian Slavic people. Russians are shit.

Go drink some kossu, take a sauna and kill yourself, fingol.

I live in Belarus for 7 years, Belarussians are very nice and kind nation 10/10. But climate is crappy, also commieblocks everywhere except center of Minsk. I have no experience for nationalism in Belarus.

>we
>implying caucasus have access to internet

But in fact, Russians are literally the best slavs

Holy shit you have internets?
I thought you don't.
How are you doing guys?

Chop of your rotten Krokodile leg, Dima.

This is bullshit a """""""""""""""russian""""""""""""""" muslim beheaded a baby not long ago.

stahp it, he's stupid.

russians aren't slavs, but slavicized finno-ugrics and turkics

lmao fingol is mad

Hi! Bce нopмaльнo:)
Internets are expensive(LTE), no access to youtube/facebook/twitter without VPN

>whatever isn't ugly looks like an average club slut

>1.5% turkic blood at max
>you're turkic mongol!!!
anyway every worthwhile slavic contribution to humanity was made by russians
kys