This confuses the eternal whitey

>this confuses the eternal whitey

A telescopic shower?

I thought you lot just made do with a good sand scrub.

>his country was named after a fucking shoe

It's a hand bidet. You wash your butt/crotch after pissing or shitting with that.
What are you even saying

Nope, it's named after this """"""river""""

It's that thing they use instead of toilet paper in the 3rd world because their sewage system can't handle the paper, right?

>hand bidet
Why not just use a tap with adjustable end? That way you can't spray water all over the bathroom?

Gets rid of the dickcheese

We call those "pillupuhelin" aka "pussyphone" :DDD Normal thing in finland

))))))

That's a ditch, we have them next to roads here.

calls that puny stream a river

Thats just a wonky canal mate.

Americans would build several dams on that brook.

>something familiar to me that's common among people I know
>LOL WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THIS THING
>meanwhile hundreds of other people also aren't familiar with the thing, but you don't care

This happens all the fucking time. Asians, Middle Easterners, Latinos, Africans, Blacks in the USA, etc etc and none of them care about the others, but only about White people.

When will this White fetishization end?
When will the globe's collective Dairy Fever finally come to a close?

>hundreds of other people
peoples*

Then why does every single toilet here have one of those?

You don't spray water all over the bathroom, it's small and really easy to control
We have both that and the Italian bidet in my home (and most other Jordanian homes) and I still can't figure out how to use the Italian bidet. This one time I spent holiday in Aqaba with my family, the hotel didn't have the hand bidets (what most Arabs are used to) but only Italian bidets, and I had to use babywipes to clean everything.
It used to be bigger but Israelis keep stealing the water.

You turn the nozzle upward and sit on the bidet and the water cleans your ass without any mess outside the bidet.

I guess it's because white is seen as the "standard" race in the West, so people would compare their own cultures to white people's? I dunno

love to wash my ass with this after taking THAT shit

>shower
Those are great.

Fucking pinochet! Fuck pinochet man!