Lithuania

ITT: We summon the Lithuanians.

What's life like there? What are the women like? Let's get this going.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grūtas_Park
imgur.com/a/iux21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumperino

labas

What's up man? How many languages do you speak?

>What's life like there?
Comfy

You mean the clay that was taken from us?

>What's life like there?
Okay
>What are the women like?
Pretty.
fuck off

You dont exist

>Be Polan
>Not mentioned anywhere
>still come and bully
Tsundere.

It's a bit late for this.

Lithuania is a shithole
When soviets left, they continued drinking and killing themselves.
That's why it looks so old and dirty in Lithuania

I just want some of that Lithuanian boipucci

Yes hello

How much do they pay you for these posts ?

POLAND MENTIONED

Gay.

Source

I like Lithuania

Lithuania deserves to exist if Lithuanians answer to my question correctly;

Who's the best girl in Eva?

7-15

There are 300k Brazilians who claim Lithuanian heritage. For a country as small as Lithuania, I think this number is significant enough. What do you think about this? I think their surnames sound funny.

>waldemar

he's a pole

Rabu Raibu.
Rei clearly.

Horo

>Imagine the Baltics with no Lithuanians

Why? Post a hot Latvian like Beata Undine or be damned.

Hello Lithuanian person, what is the last thing you ate?

Bumping for curiosity

apart from drinking there is absolutely nothing to do here

Had a penpal from there who was a rich girl (family owned large dairy farm) She was pretty needy and was desperate for a relationship. She actually gave me 100 dollars for dick pics at one point and had a lot of mood swings and was really obsessed with my dick. She gave me nudes and even sent me coins from the country before the euro switch it was very odd.

proofs?

Lithuanians, do you like your own flag?

Here is the old coins from Lithuania she sent me

Normal people don't think about flags much, especially in context of what they look like compared to other flags. Some we wuz grand dukes n shit enthusiasts would like us to use the old grand duchy flag but they're a tiny minority.

I knew a guy from Lithuania who's family also owned a large dairy farm. They sold it, moved to the UK and now they work as cleaners. I'd say "rich" in Lithuania is different to rich in the first world.

Ok. Not trying to mean or anything but the color combination isn't the greatest, especially with the small icons.

>but they're a tiny minority.
Not really.

I heard there is park in Lithuania which simulates life in the Soviet Union

> there is park in Lithuania which simulates life in the Soviet Union

It's not park, their whole country is like this

It's pretty badass, but nowadays you're supposed to be able to draw a flag in seconds.

I wouldn't doubt it but she did have times she was showing off with 10k+ euros on the floor and trash can as a joke. Really weird but they certainly did really well in Lithuania. They had a lot of property but she had more issue with her dad being an alcoholic so don't think it mattered.

Shut the fuck up, Nicolai.

so I've heard

it's basically just a place where they stashed all the old lenin/stalin statues that used to stand on every corner

i just don't see dairy farmers being rich to begin with, a more common story is educated people doing menial work in the west

Did you ever meet her in person?

Lithuanian here who lives in UK.

Lithuania is alright I guess, life is pretty boring there just try watching the news literally fuck all happens for most of the year. Women are pretty hot at least by international standards. It's still very much a country in development, you have to understand 30% of Lithuanias land is nothing but forests, 40% empty fields and farms and the remainder is actual urban city life which is half decent and half shit, there's progress to get out of the soviet "look" for the major cities but its slow. It's a good looking country in terms of nature though, nice beaches and nature and shit so I could recommend it for a summer holiday if you're in europe but its not really a good place to live.

a flag is supposed to be recognizable from a distance, a picture can't be the only distinguishing feature

Those look fake. Lithuanians bartered until Soviets introduced them to currency, math, plumping, electricity and fire.

Those are post-soviet but you're correct otherwise, the sum in the picture would triple our GDP.

Naw we just skyped, videos, nudes, coins, and whatsapp messaging for a while. She got a boyfriend and talked less and then got needy again after she shaved her head and he didn't want her as much anymore. Then we stopped talking a little after that.

Where do you live now m8? What's your profession?

London, university student

I had a good time at Loftas fest, drinking beer in Uzupis and playing giant chess in the old town. 10/10 would visit again. I liked Vilnius and Klaipeda.

>poland
>having a right to exist

the africa of europe

>UK
>existing in 50 years
enjoy nuclear bombs by muslims famalam

Yup, there is such a thing though I haven't been there myself. Here's a wiki link for you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grūtas_Park

Hey dude, by the letter she sent you it seems she's from around where i live, i would be much obliged if you could post the nudes to confirm

First Lithuanian poster ITT.
Ask me questions.

Yes, really.

if that's what you're into whatever dude
think she still has a boyfriend but I doubt it would even be hard to break them up. Kaunas??

imgur.com/a/iux21

Ah, it's not her. Was a long shot right from the beginning to be honest. Thanks for the effort

Hnnnnnng.

More Lithuanian women. Just post them people.

Hey, I've seen that woman before. There is a pic of her (or somebody almost identical) posted from time to time here.

I'll see if I can find it

Lolol no way. It seems in this thread that apparently Poles and Lithuanians generally don't like each other. Is that true?

It's more complex then that. They were in a union for hundreds of years

MUH

No, just similar

Same girl after she shaved her head

All I know about lithuania is that I have a picture saved of some protest there where they were literally holding up a giant sign of that 'guess who' happy merchant pokemon picture.

Also celtic crosses were everywhere.