it's a shit country

Manhattan > South Beach > Beverly Hills

Portland > Seattle >>>>>>>>> the rest

for Southern Belle.

Any city that isn't poor.

Meant to reply to OP

retarded map

jew york

Yeah, that; you have to give more information, OP.

NYC
LA
Malibu
Miami
Aspen

nothing else is worth anything

Well, its a big cunt.

buying a house

stahp.
WE ARE FULL.

Bursa(Whities city of Turkey)
izmir
Costantinapoli
Antalya

Boston

Somewhere in the midwest desu
Indianapolis, Indiana or Columbus, Ohio
They're not as glamorous as the big cities, but they do have a lot to offer and are affordable to live in

You must be in the USAF.

I lived in Indiana for a decade. Indianapolis is lame, and the whole state is backward and corrupt, even more so than the rest of the Union.

Austin, TX
Chicago, northside
Jew York City
Savannah GA
Ocean City MD
Boston
Hartford CT
Providence RI
Seattle

any place where there is no black and no people with gun.

inb4 no place like that

Nieuw Amsterdam

>boston

Literally the San Fransisco of the east.

Good list

Honolulu

Brazil

>t.southerner

NYC

Not memeing

>no living space
>dirty people putting trash on the sidewalk
>police state
>no car culture

It's shit.

Seattle

These 2bh

How so?

Why are you nips so obsessed with Hawaii?

It's their colony

>Implying car culture is a good thing.
You are what's wrong with this country.

I grew up right outside of Savannah and outside of downtown its a fucking trainwreck. Unless you shell out 2mil+ for one of the tiny ass cute little cobblestone houses you are balls deep in nog central and you will be fucking robbed.

Car culture? Police state?

Fuck off Cletus

>wanting to be stuck in a small tube or vehicle with minorities and strangers

I prefer not to be cramped up against other men first thing in the morning.

No knives either, ehh jappo ;)

New Orleans, LA if you want the real thing.

Do you know if the same is true of Charleston? I went there with my family and the tourist district was pretty based, but also pretty, for lack of a less cringey word since it's for tourists, kawaii and artificial. I was wondering what it's like outside of downtown.

>being this afraid of any thought of homosexuality

lol you're a faggot

Cut and Shoot, Texas

I cant say for sure because ive only visited as a tourist myself but from what ive seen Charleston was great. Savannah is by no means an awful city but its got a lot of bad areas that seem to have overtaken the nice areas over the past 50 years or so. Its still a great place to visit and even live if you can get a place downtown. Im sure the same can be said about Charleston

It's ok to having cars what pisses me off is when citys are designed around them to the point where you can't fucking walk anywhere. And then you absoulotly have to have a car to get by and if your poor it just eats up a large percentage of your money and makes it even harder to get by.

Ah, sounds good.

This

Chicago, south side

very comfy desu

Any wealthy suburb (usually built on hills) near a major US city (Malibu CA, The Hamptons NY, Dover MA, Beverly Hills CA, Los Altos Hills CA, etc.).

Charleston, SC

I believe you mean the North Side, or at least Bridgeport or Armour Square.

new finland in the midwest

The Upper Peninsula seems pretty comfy, 2bh

>American
The south never fails to disappoint

PHILADELPHIA

ALL THESE FAGGOTS IN THESE THREAD POST SHIT LIKE
>miami (spics)
>new york (dagos)
>los angelos (chinks)

PHILADELPHIA IS THE BEST

inb4:h8 speech

At least marginally better than going all "muh heritage" about it.

Doesn't Philadelphia have black people?

Pasadena, california.

No question.

ayo how come we never heard of no "german crime gangs" like when the irish and italians were never up to any good prior to WW1?

For you

They were called the Nazis kek

But in any case, likely because we were on better terms with Germany prior to WW1 and weren't too keen on the Irish and Italians, which is why we might have portrayed them in a less-than-favorable light.

Full of niggers
Yes and a lot of them.

For that White picket fence, American dream style lifestyle. I would say small town Ohio, or Indiana

t. Pittsburgh

I think land's pretty cheap in Alaska and Wyoming and Idaho.
My family's been in Savannah since 1751. Can confirm that the crime rates these days rival Detroit.
I spent some time living in Rincon GA, Sylvania GA, Kentucky, and even Germany, and I can't wait to get out of this place again.

chicago or LA. most of the midwest is comfy and new england is god tier

>what's the best city in this cunt
THE ONE WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=JGNwEvhNsjk

What bothers me with America is the ridiculous sum of obligations you guys have to endure:

>you MUST have a car because the city is not designed for humans lel
>you MUST have credit cards to improve your credit score because you will never buy a house otherwise
>you MUST offer an engagement ring with diamonds to your girl because... just because

All these aspects of your life are designed by greedy corporations just to milk all your cash, and it seems you have to work like slaves just to fulfill these bullshit obligations... that exist nowhere else in the world.

DO NOT move to a major city. Come to Ann Arbor, Michigan. It's close to Canada, we have pretty good public transportation, it's safe and our downtown is really nice. Pic related is downtown

It's seriously top comfy here.

Looks like "Pretty But Boring Generic City #361,536,802"

maybe by Euro standards but it's actually quite the hot spot here in Michigan.

fuck no

I live in Tampa. No culture, no identity, but still a pretty decent place to live.

cities can only be "boring" if you're a normie

this

A lot of people here watch American series with multi-millionaires having it good in Beverly Hills, then they go back to reality in their mid-sized French city and go full Wojak:

>tfw there's nothing to do here
>tfw France is parochial and outdated as fuck
>tfw the weather and buildings are depressing
>tfw I could live the American dream if I weren't stuck in this shit country
>tfw nothing I could do here really matters
>tfw France is empty, it literally sucks ass

But honestly when you compare a boring-ass city in France (pic related: Colmar, a random town of 68,000 people in Alsace) to what you just posted and is considered "good"... Well, it's not unfair to say the French city looks SLIGHTLY better.

Is pretty accurate
You'll probably want Hartford or Savannah
Do you just want to own a building?
What do you want around?

as long as you got at least 2 MB/s download

Colmar is a beautiful city. I also love Strasbourg. Alsace is my favorite region in France that I have visited!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_and_Shoot,_Texas
It's real wtf I hate Texas now

Ann Arbor is alright but the best city in Michigan is Traverse City. Also, Go Blue!

>Must have Car
Not necessarily in NYC, Chicago, Boston, or DC
>Must have Credit Cards
True, but so long as you don't buy stuff you can't afford, and pay your balance in full every time, it's just a glorified debit card with rewards.
>Must have Diamond Engagement Ring
Varies on girl. There are alternatives.

To be fair, Alsace feels more like Germany than France.

So here's a random picture of Rouen, a place whose Frenchness can't be contested. Few people here would even consider visiting Rouen though ("Honey, let's go to Rouen for holidays!!!!"), since we can reach much more attractive places, say Vienna or Rome, in a couple of hours.

Searched Traverse City and it blew my mind. Looks lovely.

Here's a picture of Biarritz in return.

Knob Noster

SAN JOSE

Or San Francisco i dunno

A clueless foreigner would say San Francisco, no one knows San José.

"no one knows San Jose." Really? San Jose is the 10th most populated city in the US, while San Francisco is 13th...

Population doesn't quite exactly equal relevance, especially since San Jose is relatively new on the city scene and is more known exclusively for the Tech Industry, as opposed to San Francisco.

San Antonio is the coolest city I've ever been to. And I've heard Austin is even better

I guess.

A lot of the 13 colonies are the best states in the entire country, but it's quite expensive.

San Francisco is world famous for the Silicon Valley, the Golden Gate, and homosexuals.

San José is world famous for absolutely nothing.

Population doesn't really matter, in China everyone knows Shanghai but not Chongqing who's got a larger population (literally 32 million, and people don't even know this city exists).

Yeah, northern michigan is a real treasure man. Someday I hope to have enough money to travel Europe though. Cheers to ya Frogbro.

>Best city

None of them. America only exists outside of cities.