3rd wave feminism SJWs are starting to appear now

3rd wave feminism SJWs are starting to appear now
Fuck me maybe best korea was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

diariocambio.com.mx/2016/secciones/interesantopolis/item/19294-ahora-surge-la-cumbia-feminazi-video
youtu.be/EkSOOiMDGiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A feminist here """composed""" a """"""""""""""cumbia song"""""""""""" to say why everyone who calls here a feminazi hates women
Please end this now
diariocambio.com.mx/2016/secciones/interesantopolis/item/19294-ahora-surge-la-cumbia-feminazi-video

Have you ever considered that for every shitpost thread like yours, you are archiving a thread with intelligent discussion?

>intelligent discussion
Those exist here? I only see generals

>tfw no patriotic best Korean gf who is proud that she isn't a plastic worst Korean

>Have you ever considered that for every shitpost thread like yours, you are archiving a thread with intelligent discussion?

Every shitpost thread is only archiving another shitpost thread.

>intelligent discussions

my sides

How is that possible, Korea-kun? I thought Korea was 99% Korea and anyone none Korean was shamed.

feminism in korea seems to be pretty different from any other country. its hard to describe though, but it seems to be like some PTA shit.

just be head her

i think you've made a mistake, Sup Forums doesn't stand for intelligent at all

>mfw a feminist koreaboo classmate turns a presentation about different languages into an opportunity to talk about sexism in Korea and play a kpop song about not needing a man

kill her now.

>he seriously believes the ids da immugrations fawlt meme

You might have to follow Japan's example on this one and start hunting whales.

theyve already trolled it

>degeneration meme
1939 called, they want their '''''science''''' back

stfu Miss A's "I don't need a man" is a bop

>liking feminist kpoop
kys my man

youtu.be/EkSOOiMDGiY
I have to agree with the Canadian here, it's so catchy.

whats it like getting cucked by out culture soon you'll be wearing our denim jeans and playing our pop music.

please explain what's going on with feminists in Korea. I don't understand how they could be taken seriously if they use this as a logo. Seems like they are more for female supremacy.

>First album is about love and needing a man
>Second album is about telling them to shut up and not needing them

It's like their studio JYP is an actual female.