>that mutilated top

why is this allowed again

>Argentina
not surprised

>cut
You should be ashamed of your parents

>uncut
err..

also, I know they say to press the ruler or whatever down to your pubic bone but that's bullshit to appease insecure people. your willy is 6.5" OP.

who #smallmasterrace here?

not sure why you're being downvoted for this.

Tbh my willy looks like that soft but I'm a grower. Not massive but it doubles-triples in size (6" ish)

>but that's bullshit to appease insecure people.

No, it's not you retard. It's to remove inconsistencies in individual measuring and provide an actual measurement of "usable" length should you be a fucking fatty.

woop woop I've got a 7" dick then.
of course I don't actually, I'm distinctly average.

>that dried out scarred wrinkly dick

circumcision should be illegal

not me but #growermasterrace as pictured there

that's pretty nice length but I don't like the shape.

Battymon

Well fuck my dick is 6.5 inch now

length without girth only impresses straight guys.

Circumcision is literally human mutilation. Fucking religious shithead.

This. I'm 7.5 but I'd trade half an inch of length for girth in an instant.

>not sure why you're being downvoted for this

im 6 long and 6 around
i always thought i was small and was ashamed and avoided getting naked in front of anyone for years
when i finally got tired of being a virgin at 23, i actually told them ahead of time that i was small and asked them to please not laugh, they were very reassuring and promised they wouldnt, then when i did they gave my dick the weirdest look. the sex was awkward as hell, but it gave me confidence to try again.. i kept telling them i had a small dick, and please dont laugh, and they kept giving me weird looks and acting strange around me afterward.. finally someone just burst out laughing, and when i got upset they called me a lunatic and yelled "YOURE NOT PUTTING THAT THING IN ME!" i asked why, and they said it was "huge".

weirdest/proudest moment of my life.

My tip would probably hurt like hell if I pressed a measuring tape on it like that

Nice dick man, I'm sporting a 6 incher myself. Gets the job done and I still haven't finished puberty yet so 6.5 would be nice.

Thread is completing 1 hour of existence and mods didn't deleted it
Kek, these """mods""" are a joke

girth is important. I'm 7 in long with like 5.5 inch girth, so it just looks average I guess. But your girthy dick would look huge in comparison. I'm jealous desu

>7.5 length
>5.2 girth
It still looks fairly big at least
Hoping for a last growth spurt but that's unlikely to happen

I'm gonna need to see proof. That's impressive size.

yeah, well... i grew up in this small trashy methed out shit hole of a town and used to talk to people on IRC when i was around 17 and totally fucked in the head about life, and there was this 14yr old kid who seemed to really have his shit together. we'd talk about all kinds of things, and he seriously helped me out a lot, put a lot of shit into perspective, and i have no doubt that without his help i would be seriously fucked right now.

one day, for whatever reason, the chat was talking about our dicks. i, still thinking i was tiny, just said mine was 6x6. he said his was 7 or whatever, and that the girth was fucking 2. i fucking lost it, because mine was 6 and i was convinced mine was tiny (cuz i was really fucked in the head and had never compared it to another guy's dick in real life). I was saying he HAD to have measured wrong because i couldnt believe anyone would be smaller than me, he must be giving us the diameter not the circumference(mine is 2 diameter btw). He just said "I think 2 is ok...". he kind of slow faded after that.

it wasnt until years later, a year or so after finally showing someone my dick and them convincing me that it wasnt small, that i finally thought back on that moment.. and cringed into a fetal position and started crying.

i repaid that kid for helping unfuck my head, by fucking him over in the worst way possible.

i want to look him up and apologize but that would only remind him of that shit.

one of those things you take to your grave.

??

A 2 inch girth cock? Simply not possible. He probably measured his diameter and mistook it for width and you fucked him over even more. 2 inch girth is a legit physical deformity.

Not gay my man
But it's not that impressive, it's only slightly above average
I'm tfw no gf so I haven't had any reaction from a grill yet

yeah. that was kind of what i said and even repeatedly told him to measure AROUND not across. and thats when he ended it with saying that he thought 2 around was ok.