What are your thoughts on abortion?

What are your thoughts on abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

abortionrightscampaign.ie/repealthe8th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

up to the mother

I think its morally unjustifiable however in America banning it would just bring up wire coat hanger sales so it should be legal up to a certain point (past the first trimester it should be banned imo, at that point you have had plenty of time ans afterwards it just gets really retarded to abort)

Mother chooses. Dunno about late term though. If it's close to popping out, might as well just birth it and leave it for adoption.

Good as it prevents poor bydlo from coming to existence.

>portuabort

>literally murder gets another name because "murder" doesnt sound nice

Tricky business but better left in the hands of women and their physicians than hick politicians and back alley midwives with heated coathangers

You don't want to admit that you think killing babies is worse than killing adults because it's icky, so you call it murder. You degrade both the abortion debate and the enormity of taking an adult life when you do that.

It's wrong but if it keeps nigger babies at bay I'll take it.

I'd be more partidary to condoms and day after pills, if abortion has to be done it should be agreed by both mother and father, not just mother, and there should be a definite line on when the abortion can be done.

Unwanted pregnancies from rapes or abuse should be aborted without much questioning too.

Abortion for babies with mental defects or deformities, terminal illnesses, etc should also be mandatory. I don't want to have to pay for your retarded child's healthcare for all it's life.

>killing unborn baby ok
>killing child super bad
>killing adult pretty bad

??

Morally reprehensible unless the mother was raped or the pregnancy would kill her.

It exists, it's fine, can prevent a lot of unhappiness, who would want to raise a retard or some other disease baby? Late term abortions can be pretty bad I guess, other than that (somewhat limited) abortion is fine.

I have no moral objections to it.

It can only be done during the first trimester here, when brain tissue isn't developed yet, so calling it murder is hysterical.

If it has down's syndrome or the pregnancy can kill the mother it's fine to abort imo

there should always be an option open for you if you aren't ready/don't want to bring another child to this world. But the most important thing is to be careful AND USE A FUCKING CONDOM!

Should be allowed up to 3 months and only if:

1. The mother is under 16 or over 38
2. The baby would have congenital deformities
3. Incest
4. The mother's life would be endangered by the pregnancy

>4 >portugal threads
Thanks Australia

It should be allowed in all circumstances, but there should be propaganda about the possibility of completing the pregnancy and giving the child up for adoption.
Also fathers should be given the possibility to renounce paternity as long as abortion is legally viable. It's just not fair that a mother can choose whether to have the kid or not but the father has just to abide by the mother's decision.

Should be allowed. A foetus has no feelings and no consciousness, it's purely up to the mother.

>abortugal

why the fuck is portugal so shit in everything?

strictly positive
the less people the better

Women have always and will always have abortions regardless of moral or legal law, so they should be able to have them in a safe and comfortable environment.

Here in Ireland it's a very contentious issue. Our laws are very strict, and hundreds of women fly to the U.K. to have abortions every year and that's not right.

abortionrightscampaign.ie/repealthe8th/

>Abortugal

Pedophiles have always and always will molest children regardless of moral or legal law, so they should be allowed to have sex with children in a safe and comfortable environment.

To me it seems abortion is one of the most expensive and least practical forms of birth control there is, also it can cause permanent physical damage to the woman. You can't go to the store and buy a $5 box of condoms?

what if you get raped?

I see no problem with it. To make me question murdering something, it whould at least be somewhat conscious.

Of course you could get an abortion there as well, again within the first three months of pregnancy.

>Pedophiles have always and always will molest children regardless of moral or legal law

Yes, they will

So the solution is to find out what causes people to become pedophiles and how we can stop it.

Jailing them hasn't stopped them even, If they were executed on sight, people would still be pedophiles and we wouldn't know why. For example, we don't know what percentage of a population are because no one is willing to come forward.

No matter how illegal you make abortion, women will induce a miscarriage and bury it at the side of the road, they should be allowed do it with dignity

Nothing wrong about it other than doing them adversely affects pregnancy and births later, so people should be guided to using better preventative measures rather than using abortion as a preventative measure.

>they should be allowed do it with dignity
Mmmmmno they shouldn't. Like we should reward sluts for being unable to keep their legs closed.

No. If you go in da club and fuck 25 niggers in one night, you deserve what you get.

>hating sluts
What is wrong with you? Sluts are the best people in the world

Tumblr plz.

nothing wrong with it
People that are getting abortions are mostly people that really shouldn't take care of children

Churchbro, please don't please mah Tumblr. Why would anyone sane hate sluts? Just tell me. Coz that's a fucking conundrum to me.