Do Russian people look more gay or more masculine in your opinion?

Do Russian people look more gay or more masculine in your opinion?

Both

why not both?

Some do I guess

C кaкoй цeлью интepecyeтecь?

Ruskis look masculine as fuck.

the one on the left (wearing a black shirt) is definitely not russian. too handsome to be one

Slav chins are too weak for them to look truly masculine.

one has an italian shirt so probably those are tourists and none is russian

By your logic, everyone who wears GB or USA flag must be Anglos or American tourists

Very gay.

they dont look russian anyway, moron

Who don't look Russian? They guys in the pics?

The guy in blue suit with the reddish beard is a Russian nazi activist. I recognize the blond one in the middle too, i think i have him as a friend in VK.

yeah. id say only the bald one and the guy in italian shirt looks kinda ruskish

>russian nazi

I chuckle every time.

Dmitry Demushkin,

>totally not jew

Hard af.
I have the gay for Putin though.

Actually, anyone of them could be Russian or a Russian mix.

i just think they look scary

Oh, come on, the guy in the middle with a beard is adorable.

he would still beat me up if he heard i was a swede

masculine, but with an evil look, like spawn of satan.

Stop projecting your carnal desires on people you don't even no you sissy boy!
Same can be said about Italians, literal devils in human form, not vey masculine though, more like Slaanesh followers.

>not vey masculine
what? italians alongside spaniards are considered the most masculine (AND handsome, yes) almost by any girls from all over the world

you speak the lies of Lucifer, demon of the abyss

have you ever seen one outside tv? they are skinny twinks

>masculine
no
>handsome
probably.
Slavs are much bigger than 'latinos'

>Mediterraneans
>masculine

Cristiano Ronaldo us considered muscled in Med countries.

>they are skinny twinks
how is that a bad thing?

Lot of Poles have ugly baby looking heads. Only slavs with long faces look masculine.

See
He basically admitted it :)

On a serious note, when i was in Italy on a student project i managed to find out that there is a big diversity in outlook even in such a small country as Italy, ranging from nearly Nordic types (e.g. one guy from Northen Italy in our group) to almost nigger-arabs (locals from Sardinia). So it is quite ridiculous to even try to judge nationality of people on OP picture aside from saying that they have a "Russian" flavor to them.

>have you ever seen one outside tv?
i haven't but my gf went to spain with her female friends last year and she says that 90 % of guys there are big and muscular. she also says she wanted to have sex with all of them but she didn't do it because she loves me so much, i also paid for her trip to spain

>face
>masculinity

>she also says she wanted to have sex with all of them but she didn't do it because she loves me so much
Nice ...

Mostly masculine, but a certain percentage look involuntarily gay, like they're trying to look manly, but just end up looking gay as fuck.

Masculine as an apes

we even have a common phrase that 'a guy should look only slightly more beautiful than a monkey'

we have the same but with the devil

Theyre have boxers faces so go ill with masculine

But the devil is notoriously good looking?

not in our culture.

both

is there a region in which Russian men are big and another in which they are skinny twinks?

in reality 95% of russian """men""" are short, skinny, weak and overall ugly goblins

More like "men are so different here that there is no way you can generalize them". Even our immigrants from different -stans are not that skinny and small anymore. On the other hand, I have seen a lot of fat people lately.