Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare before making a new thread, and put the next link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFTNlNu3y0Y
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/716311766591016962
twitter.com/koheidiot/status/758310381475377153
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bulbasaur best starter

youtube.com/watch?v=KFTNlNu3y0Y

Here's a Japan related thing that some might find really funny.

キモい
けどタオリラじゃなくて良かった

おつやで

スタータは黄色のにしようかな

両方オスかな

Anime daisuki

My experience with French ladies is mostly pleasant. Here's a fun anecdote:
>be in Japan
>at a hotspring with some m8s
>meet some chicks, one says they are from France
>one of them is kind of swarthy and has frizzy hair and a strange name
>ask her if she's French too
>she says yes
>her friend says, "Oh but her family is from Africa, so not really French"
>she doesn't say anything for the next ten minutes
>she goes home on her own
>the other French chicks go out with us
: ^ )

kek

stupid nigger

悲しいなあ

Am I the only GOOD gaijin poster in this thread? Everyone else seems really fucking stupid

what the fuck dude.
im really trying here
i want to learn japanese so i can move to glorious nippon

>i want to learn japanese

Be careful about what you wish for. I'm reading historical texts from the early twentieth century right now and that shit is doing my head in. And here I was, thinking that my Japanese is good.

>historical texts
I can read visual novels just fine so I'm good
gotta start watching some live action dramas to get a better feel for spoken japanese
my vocab is stilltiny

> Everyone else seems really fucking stupid
Why do you think so?
Let me know the examples, please.

Anyway you're the one of the funny ones.

stupid weebs wasting their time just to get a Japanese girlfriend

It isn't a competition, user. We're all here to help each other, and also have fun.

Those all look pretty uncomfotable

I think he likes you lot deep down as well

If you have a university nearby, you can look for Japanese exchange students and expats who want to improve their Dutsch or English. You can meet up for lunch or a drink once or twice a week and practice speaking the language. You can also help with whatever the other is struggling with grammatically, or help each other with assignments and stuff. I used to do this before I went to Japan.

ファックしょぼん

この後に及んでまだタイ国旗かまうやつがいるのかww

you're lovely

nice get
It's sad because there was a bunch of Chinese and Koreans in my class last year, but no nips, except for this one German dude who had lived in Japan for a few years, but he was like 30 years old and looked like a crack addict and he failed the first year anyway. He had a Jap gf though, but I didn't want to have to be friends with him actually.

Do you think this handsome fella visit this thread?

I-I don't think so.

That's the thing with this kind of language exchange. Even if you find a Japanese person who wants to be your study buddy, there might be no common ground between you. If that happens your meet-ups might become a drag. It's best if you find someone you actually can have a good time with.

D he live in Japan or in the States now?

yes it's actually pantsuya

Yes, he is the Jap always posting Babymetal
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/716311766591016962

I've not been able to understand why some weebs want a Japanese girlfriend yet.

[spoiler]how did you know[/spoiler]

he is ultra tsundere

I want a Japanese bf

>I've not been able to understand why some weebs want a Japanese girlfriend yet.

hope theres a cute japanese girl on my campus then
i just want any girlfriend desu

My guess is that they think life is an anime. They basically fetishize Japanese women.

In reality, having a Japanese girfriend is not much different to having a girlfriend of any other nationality. If anything, it is even harder because of small (and sometimes big) misunderstandings.

ahahaha the good old "I don't even like Anime and Japanese girls, I like true Japanese culture" excuse

Agreed. I think traditional culture is a turn off for all cultures. Except US, England, and France. We did it right and still look cool today. You could probably throw Greece in there too.

>idolfag
>handsome

that's not what I was trying to say. you are stupid, get out of my thread

But it's exactly what you are trying to say. I like Japan based on modern pop-culture. I first started liking it for its interesting society though.

Mfw there has been a price hike on coffee in Keiostoa

The usual packages I bought used to be 699 yen but now they are 1040 yen

I liked anime and manga first
then I went to Japan and saw their real society just a little bit and it seemed pretty good
will have to go again

Please fix my sentence.
>want any girlfriend
>having a girlfriend of any other nationality has not so much difference
I agree.
There is no necessary to limit the nationality if they wanted to one girl friend seriously.

kek, are idolfags the scum of japan?

no it's stupid to say you don't like anime or modern pop culture and think it makes you better than those who do
that's what I was trying to say. nobody cares what you like

It's okay
You are rich guy

>I like true Japanese culture" excuse

What excuse? I've lived and studied in Japan and I don't care about most anime.

Also, I didn't say that I don't like Japanese girls. I don't care about a girl's nationality if I like her. I've actually been in a relationship with a Japanese girl before. But I've also been together with German girls and women of other nationality.

>I've not been able to understand why some weebs want a Japanese girlfriend yet.
I've not yet been able to understand why some weebs want a Japanese girlfriend.
Your original sentence was fine as well, but this would be better.

こんなに独りぼっちでいることは嫌だ
誰かが僕のことを好きになってくれて欲しいだけだよ
助けてください

>he doesn't like tradition
phagette

Also,
>America
>tradition

Nobody tells you not to like anime or other facets of popular culture. We were just talking about people who are obsessed with Japanese women, like this one guy in these threads who has found a Taiwanese girlfriend and now feels bad about her "because she is not Japanese".

>tfw no qt japanese gf
why even live

^^^^^^^^^^^^
idol show

twitter.com/koheidiot/status/758310381475377153
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BM show

boy you are as smart as they give you credit for mi hombre

日本の外人ハンターにハントされてこい

>Also,
>>America
>>tradition
There's something ironic about this coming from the uk i mean aussie flag. I'll let you know when I find out what it is.

歓迎するよ、また日本に遊びにおいで。

>idol show
>bm show
I don't see the difference

why are there so many faggots in my thread lately

>Please fix my sentence.

Your sentence was fine to begin with jap, do you know about my plan?

いわゆる外人ハンターの目的は肉体関係にすぎないだろ

>lately

For you

tell me where to get a japanese gf or else

>twitter.com/koheidiot/status/758310381475377153 (embed)
it's painful too to see all

there aren't mosh pits, circle pits, and wall of deaths at idol shows

こんばんはご主人様共。あたしは肉便器になりたいです。今後ともよろしくお願いします。

Maybe in another life

いや、「あたし外人と付き合ったことある!」って友達()に自慢したいだけやで

for you

外人ハンターにとっての外国人は、
レアポケモン的な存在じゃね?
あと、英語の練習な。

>He's a swede
>he's white
>he can't get laid in japan despite this fact
>He spends his money on designer goods despite the fact that he lives in a FUCKING SHAREHOUSE in the middle of nowhere

See this is why Japan is slow to accept their national treasure. You're too scared of being labeled otaku like westerners are scared of being labeled weeaboos. They are accepted by legit metal heads here. They perform at real metal festivals in Amurrica and Yurop. Your news only talks about them performing with Lady Gag 2 years ago(which was a massive failure).

Thank you !!!
>"I've not yet been able to understand why some weebs want a Japanese girlfriend" would be better.
Well, it is in order to emphasize "I've not" ?

It is easier to look around and try to find a girl friend in your neighborhood, oranda-kun.:9

I sure have a lot of things in common with that guy

どっちにせよ、相手の人間性を認めた愛情関係ではない

To get a girlfriend or get laid, you can't ACT like you want it.

It causes you to act desperate and needy, and nothing makes a girls panties dryer than being a desperate, pathetic beta.

"real" metalheads that think British Steel and Painkiller are the best Priest albums
fuck off. no self respecting metalhead likes that paedophile Idol pop metal shit

ただ今、また日本に来るには、留学生になろうとしています!
ならないなら、次の休みは日本に行くか

It's so that the yet modifies the sentence you want it to modify.
It sounds better. There are other places you can place the 'yet', but I think this one is the best.

>is easier to look
オランダ人に比べ、僕は背の低いちびだけど。。。
僕より背が高い女の子いっぱいいるし

Rather, you can't show that you want it. You still have to act like you want it - not acting like you want it means sitting in a dim room shitposting.

Thanks.
Lol. Of course I've already known it. But I am always wondering whether you know the easy way to make your wish real or not.How do you think? Just talk to women?

Sure say what you want on the internet but no matter what festival they play they draw a large crowd and get one of the best responses of all the bands, and they have the support of basically the entire metal band community.

じゃあ日本に留学してチビカワイイ女の子を見つけるんだな、がんばれよ

Also, don't be "nice". A girl doesn't want to fuck a nice guy.

For all the guys wondering why they're in the friend zone.

based doitsu

Thank God I'm in no dead end marriage.

オランダ人が言うチビは、日本人にとってはチビじゃないだろうね。
旅行好きの友人に、オランダ航空の座席は広くて快適と聞いた事があるw(オランダサイズ)

暑すぎ

yes because they take pictures with so called "legends" they have never heard of because their manager tells them to
they are a manufactured shit band. Justin Bieber draws large crowds too.
The fans at Babymetal shows either don't know the background of that disgusting band or ignore it because they are pedophiles

Now I get it, thank you!
Do many Dutch girls like higher men actually? hmmmmm.

Sometimes they extort you though which is really annoying, as in only getting lewd if you promise to become their boyfriend

Sometimes you can still push through it but most of the time they will just stand their ground since they are convinced that they will get their demand through

>Sometimes they extort you though which is really annoying, as in only getting lewd if you promise to become their boyfriend

Are you a beta?

> where to get a gf
Anywhere you go.

Yeah, I do not want to risk making a woman depressed just for short term satisfaction, shot me

The point is that these "legends" are all willing to take pictures with them and openly excited to meet them. Marty Friedman said they love BM more than the fans do and consider them a part of the metal family now. Who cares how they were formed? They work their ass off and the people behind the scenes are legit metal heads. You probably think it's a corporate band and it couldn't be more far from the truth. And I'm sure you have no clue about the background yourself.

僕の身長は日本に普通なんだから、そんな予定もうあった
Ah, and here you had me going into clubs asking all the girls if they'd PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YU PLEASE LET ME TOUCH YOU
日本の全部はとてもとても小さいだよ、オランダ人にとって
成田空港のトイレに入ったら、「こどものトイレか??」と思ってしまった、でも日本のトイレは全部その小さなサイズだった。
Also, every Dutch person I know would hit their head entering any train, any house, nearly any place I've been in Japan. Everything is too small. The counters are too low, the sinks, too. It's terrible.

:^)
Dutch girls are like any other girl, they'd prefer a man taller than themselves. A 180cm (or more) tall Dutch girl isn't that weird.