Sorry mate, you're just too Slavic to be Nordic

Sorry mate, you're just too Slavic to be Nordic.

says mongol

>coming from a fin

We're not Slav.

They're literally as mongol as you.

Just like Hungary.

ei saa peittää

>coming from a mongol

lol

perkele

That's okay - refugees don't want to come here. :^)

Yeah they're not nordic, but neither are we northern germanic for the most part so calling ourselves Nordic is vague in a sense that it was part of the integration policy post ww2 period.

>being so awful even refugees don't want to behead in your country

jelly desu

There were Geatish settlements in the Aura river valley
SW Finland is Germanic

Finns are actually Swedish, tbqh

Danke bråther

>Estonia
>awful

On the contrary. Many Finns, especially in the IT field, are moving there nowadays.

Rude

Well maternal side is really aryan for us, Paternal Y-Dna is really something else.

Doesn't really mean anything.

Estonia really is the black sheep of the Finno-Ugric family.

You and Swedes go there to bingedrink. Animals.

t. Petersburg

>tfw no nordic gf

OP is too Swedish to be Finnic.

dont bully esti-chan, she will be forever nordics

Do you support West Russian independence?

80% of that belongs to Finland
20% belongs to Latvia

The possibilities the new country could have. Small enough to make fast reforms and rich enough to actually do it.

No.

tbqh I'd draw the line just over pskov and just below uusilinna aka novgorod, so closer to 30%

Eesti can join too.

>Veliki Novgorod
>belongs to savage Eskimos who didn't even know how to wipe their ass when it was founded by Slovenes, by Slavs

Why do barbarians get so presumptuous once they have a single successful phone company somewhere in their collective past?

nigger please you have as much in common with north russians as a monkey has with an elephant. If you want to look at yourself find a swarthy serbian to stare at.

>Slovenian Niggerlover Finnhater

How about we lived there for thousands of years before the invaders came?

>finn using mate

Finnic misdirection. Slovenes actually have a high incidence of r1a and a slightly lower but still high incidence of r1b, just like Russians and most if not all other Slavs. I probably have more in common with the average inhabitant of Petrograd in every way than either of you swedified Siberian natives.

fuck off ya cunt
nah im just fucking with you stay if you want m8 i'm not your boss

Is Estonia first-world yet? They seem pretty developed.

>Australian speaking English
>Not speaking Ngaanyatjarra or even Kala Lagaw Ya

St. Petersburg is filled with all kinds of Soviet and Russian trash these days so yeah you might be right.
You're still a niggerlover though I've seen you praise Jamaicans and that nigger invader in Slovenia Peter Bossman.

Partly. They still have a lot to do but some areas are very developed.

Jamaicans are non-Europeans who natively speak a European language, so they're just like Finns in a way.

At least we are not Russians.

At least they are not Russians.

rekt m8

Finnish isn't an European language though and we lived in Europe before Indo-Europeans. Along with Samis and Basques, we are the oldest ones in Europe.

Samara bend of the Volga isn't exactly the European heartland my Volga bendese friend. In fact, it's just a few kilometers from the border with Asia.

>tfw no qt nordic-mongol elven princess gf with nice doge and cozy summer house in a Finnish forest

Why even live?

>Why even live?
dont remind me

You can get a big titted Oktoberfest girl, who brings you all the beer you can drink and live with her in the Schwarzwald.

hes greek...

If they just get rid of the Russians and upgrade their flag they can into nordic

No he is german just take a look at the flag :^)

I am Greek.

Ohh he is Greek after all my bad